Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ironsides Pub

Go down 
+2
Celosia
Samuael
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 9:41 pm

"Were?" he says and his tails twitch "what do you mean were?" he looks at him with curiosity "you mean you found one? You found a village?" he shifted a little bit. "When? What was the location? How did you find it?" his voice increased in volume as he started to ask the questions, his huge tails started to sway and wave back and forth as well, if people were starring, he didn't care. He shifted as he continued to ask.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 9:48 pm

"We actually never found one. Just when we thought we had, it disappeared. We gave up the search eons ago." Dusk looked down in defeat. "I'm kinda glad we never found them, to be honest." Dusk sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 10:33 pm

Kyuubi's tails stoped waveing and he looked down and then back "yea, I guess it's better you didn't." he shifted again and looked back at the fight, "I've just...it's been so...never mind." he says and then stopped.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 10:40 pm

"The villages are illusive, but we'll find one. For you, I mean. I glad they've been spared from Hyrax wrath, though." Dusk looks on the battle with a concerned look. "Your dragons, on the other hand, were found but luckily proved to be more formidable than anticipated. Needless to say, we retreated."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 11:19 pm

"No, it would be better if no one tried to find them, they can sense when someone is competing, besides...I'm forbidden to even try, my...family don't want me to, I'm not sure why though." he explains and then pauses "...wait, he didn't conquer Sheiridon? He told me that he had to conquer everything..." he stops again, he remembers what Deltrax and Sans told him, "don't trust everything Hyrax says..." something along the lines of that, Kyuubi can see through lies but if they believe the lie themselves then they don't show any sighns, he must have convinced himself that he did conquer every world...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 11:23 pm

"I can séance your thoughts are still on Hyrax. Tell you what? Ask any question, even one you wouldn't ask Hyrax himself, and I'll answer it." something catches Dusk's attention as the minotaur approaches a rather wobbly GrandHyrax.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 11:38 pm

"Alright." he says preparing himself "Hyrax once said that 'my people where always good at running away' that makes it sound like he fought a keaton before and yet he hasn't according to you, he also said he had to destroy every world and conquer them, but you said that he could not defeat the dragons of Sheiridon, so pleas tell me, how often does Hyrax lie?" he looks at him and curiosity and a little bit of concern.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 11:43 pm

"Hyrax isn't actually lying. He simpley not telling all of the truth. The comment about running away was a boastful was of saying the Keaton's are tricky to catch. Conquering all worlds doesn't mean it happened yet. Will it? Well... If Hyrax can fully harness his fifth state, then yes. If not, then it'll be difficult to do, but somehow, he'll manage to do so." Dusk rises from his seat a little and the minitair starts to shake GrandHyrax, as if he's out cold.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 11:56 pm

Kyuubi looks down and thinks, "Hyrax has not yet conquered every land you say?" he says, "does that mean that he still hasn't acheaved what he wants yet?" he asks more to himself then to Dusk. He looks around and stands up, "you know, I should really get some rest..." he says and his tails swish from side to side quickly, he stands up and starts to walk towards the exit, "it was nice to meet you Dusk."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 3:53 am

"While the conversation was saddening, it was nice to meet-." An explosion from the area a floor catches Dusk's attention. "BACK TO YOUR ROOM! NOW!" Several large creatures, presumably captains, attempt to restrain GrandHyrax. An unsettling energy seeps from his body and a faint cry of pain can be heard throughout the arena.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 11:52 am

Kyuubi looks at Grand Hyrax and then Dusk, he continued to work his way out of the arena which was found more difficult then getting in.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 12:04 pm

Another loud boom and several of the commanders are thrown about. A sphere attempts to form around GrandHyrax, but fails to do so. "CODE PINK! CODE PINK!" Dusk pulls a rod from his cloak and blasts Kyuubi with a wave of dark magic. Kyuubi flies out of the room. The entry way is sealed off and a giant lock manifests in the center. A louder explosion can be heard through the door.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 12:25 pm

Kyuubi stands back up and brushes himself off and looks at the door "okay, I guess we go to our rooms now..." Syrix says and Kyuubi walks back to his room and hoops into the bed, he sighs "this has been a very eventful few days." he says and takes off his scarf and sets it down next to him on a night stand relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 12:30 pm

The train rocks, but not through it's natural movements. A voice on the speaker pipes up. "We are going into a lock down. Area of issue: Arena. The train will continue to move, but the arena will be closed until further noti-" The voice is rushed and conflict can be heard in the background. The speaker sounds to have been slammed as the audio cuts out.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 6:12 pm

Kyuubi looks at the speaker, "something is wrong." he says and runs out the door, "hay! Don't forget me!" Syrix yells and slithers after Kyuubi just before the door closes. Kyuubi searches the halls and doors to see if he can find something or someone who is causing all of this mayhem...although he is sure he already knows who it is. He searches the train.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 6:29 pm

The noise and commotion seemed to come from the arena. A voice went on the speaker once more. This one seemed more rushed and urgent. "We will be arriving at the human-world just behind schedule. It will be another-" The voice disappeared in a flurry of motion. Another voice piped up. "Half a day. We would've arrived tonight, but-" The sound of some sort of attack rushes by the mic. "Sorry for the issues. Hang in there and we'll be alright." The speaker stops. After looking at the lock, one can see it failing. All the commotion inside the room seems to be knocking it off the door.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 7:07 pm

Kyuubi study's the lock and tries to wiggle it off, if he could get in he could try and help the people who were in the room.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 7:17 pm

With a much larger explosion that sends the entire train into a death-spin, the lock flies off the door. After the train recovers, it's speed increases. Hopefully all this will be resolved soon. Footsteps can be heard running up to Kyuubi. "I... Made it..." Lewis becomes visible and is apparenty out of breath. "I got word of a Code Pink."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 7:38 pm

"In there!" Kyuubi points at the door that had the lock on it, "jeez!" Syrix says as he rolls into the hall. Kyuubi opens the door leading into the arena.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 7:46 pm

Several commanders are thrown out upon opening the door. A mass of crystals pops up. "I came on request." A person is formed out of the crystals. "I don't know if you remember Calvin, but he's the Sage of Crystal." Lewis and Clavin charge into the arena. The strongest commanders struggle against GrandHyrax, who slams them back everytime they approach. Each slam sends a shock-wave around the arena. Hyrax tries again and again to form a sphere around him, but each time, he's interupted. "I brought the Ring. You brought the Brace?" Calvin knods. "You and I will settle our differences later." Lewis rushes at the knight from the left while calvin advances from the right.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 7:52 pm

"I will stand by your side!" he yells to them, he charges into the room after Lewis and Calvin and charges at Grand Hyrax. He wasn't sure what to do but he had to help them somehow. He grabs the base of two of his three his tails and pulls them off, they become the blades once more and he spins them around and continues his charge.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 8:01 pm

Lewis jumps over the knight and places the ring. It gives Hyrax a nasty shock while Calvin clamps the knight'a hands. Large chains fire out the braces and anchor themselves into the ground. Hyrax slumps to his knees. The knight struggles, but can't swing it's arms.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 11:41 am

Kyuubi jumps up to Hyrax's eye level and paralyzed him the same way he did back at the human world. He floats in the air and lands on the ground and flips back away, just in case Hyrax fell over.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 12:56 pm

Hyrax slumps over once more. After a bit, Hyrax crashes to the floor, apparently unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 4:54 pm

"Did it work?" Kyuubi asked Lewis as Hyrax crumbles to the floor and crashes. Kyuubi study's Hyrax from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ironsides Pub
Page 30 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Magic and the Mundane :: Limbo and Practice RP :: Limbo Zone-
Jump to: