Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Company and Calamity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix
Race: Interloper, Rax

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:19 pm

"......." Hyrax listens and turns in various directions. "I don't."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:43 pm

"yea, I don't hear it either...what does it sound like?" Desire asked, "it sounds like someone...never mind..." he shook his head, "must have been my imagination." he shifted and looked back to the Hyrax.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:47 pm

"Bizarre... Well anyways. I don't mind if you guys talk about the cycle, it's just that all of sudden, it's been all you talk about." Hyrax sniffed around and walked in a circular pattern.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:19 pm

"well...you two are both acting a bit odd. Why don't we head back to my castle...unless you have another place in mind. Maybe you two will feel better." Tide offered, Kyuubi was lost in thought. The Hollow tilted it's head as if it was expecting something from Hyrax...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:24 pm

"I've got nothing going on at the moment and no plans to be anywhere for the time being, Tide. If we want to go back to the castle, then we should go, but at the moment, I really don't care what we do." What as with Tide? Hyrax didn't really like his attitude, but knew better than to investigate it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:34 pm

Kyuubi blinked and looked up. "Alright, we can rest at Tide's palace. For now any ways." he turned, the group all followed Tide back into the castle, Tide hung back at the gates for Hyrax to come by, "I'm sorry about earlier I lost it a little. Just wanted to tell you that it's very rare that I lose my cool. I'm fine now though." perhaps he noticed Hyrax's suspicion towards his attitude.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:37 pm

"It's alright Tide." Hyrax follows the group into the castle. "It was just strange because one moment, you're calm and collected, then all of a sudden, everyone's asking about the cycle and you lost your cool. It was very strange to me."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:07 pm

"sometimes that happens. It's usually a result of what's going on in someone's head. They might suddenly realize something that they didn't think about, and as a result their attitudes change." he smiled at him, "it's kinda difficult to tell what's going on in someone's mind. Isn't it, Hyrax?" he laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:15 pm

"Perhaps, especially if no body else understands." Hyrax looks at Tide for a moment. "It will all make sense in due time."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:12 pm

Tide smirked "that's ominous." he turned and walked up the stairs. Kyuubi stood near a window and he looked out it, his ears perked forward and sometimes he closed his eyes for a long moment as he listened for...something...he was focused on listening and sometimes his ears twitched as he heard Some noises from outside
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:22 pm

Hyrax followed Tide and stopped to stare at Kyuubi. What could he be hearing? He must've had better hearing than Hyrax, because Hyrax didn't hear a thing. This Keaton was quite strange. Hyrax quietly walked up to the Keaton, but he's sure he was heard regardless.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:59 pm

Kyuubi's ear twitched but he hardly aknolaged that Hyrax was there. He looked over at him for a short moment "I thought I heard someone...out there..." he gestured out the window. "It sounded like a strange voice and it echoed as though it was in a cave...but it was so quiet I'm not sure I even heard it." he turned his head towards Hyrax "are you sure you didn't hear anything?" he asked but he still faced the window.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:09 pm

Hyrax looks at Kyuubi. "I guess I can try again." Hyrax moves his ears and listens intently. "There is a possibility that I won't hear it. I think your species has better hearing than I do."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:49 pm

"Well that's the thing...it almost felt like it was in my head...but I'm still not sure..." he shrugged. "It was pretty odd, I'm still...wait..." he stopped and listened Kyuubi looked around quickly, but whatever he heard was hardly even noticeable. If Hyrax heard anything it was very quiet and could possibly have been mistaken as any other noise. His ears twitched and mouthed something out but he shook his head and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:52 pm

"If you want to go out there to check, I'll go with." Hyrax briefly glances at Kyuubi. "What ever floats your boat."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:12 pm

"Well here's the problem..." he paused for a second "...I'm not sure if what I heard is actually...real..." he rested his head in his hand and his elbow on the windowsill, he looked out the window and got lost in thought. "Its almos like a dream...but I'm awake..." he sighed, "I'm not sure what to think. But I feel like it's calling...maybe not for me...but..." he looked a bit frustrated. "It sounds...almost familiar."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:14 pm

"Interesting. Are you able to pinpoint where the sound is coming from? If you are actually hearing a voice and it isn't just in your head, then it means there is a source that we can encounter." Hyrax is also stumped.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:25 pm

he shook his head "I feel like it's out there...but after it stopps..." he put his hand down and shrugged "I feel like it's trying to contact me, and it's just so quiet that it feels like it's in my head, and the fact that only I am hearing it just...doesn't make it any easier..." he closed his eyes and shook his head again "it was softer this time than it was last time. Made it more difficult...but it was still there."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:29 pm

Hyrax winces. The confusion is starting to wound Hyrax. "I... NO! I don't know what that's like. I don't relate." Hyrax groans and grips his face.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:44 pm

Kyuubi steps back from the window in shock and looks at Hyrax "woa! Hyrax! Calm down!" he spoke loudly and put his hands out and waved them around "just calm yourself. You don't have to relate to it. Its just...confusing is all. You don't have to worry about it." he tried to step forward "really. don't hurt yourself." he forced a smile to show him there was nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:50 pm

"I just... I can't... It's never easy." Hyrax lets go of his face and takes several deep breaths before calming down. "The end of the cycle draws ever closer, and the strain is starting to get to me. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:37 pm

Kyuubi looked concerned, he stepped up to the window, he no longer seemed to be listening intensely. "I've been thinking about that..." he shifted his attention away from Hyrax, "the way that you are talking about it, the cycle I mean. The suspense is killing me, it's like sitting next to a ticking time bomb, you know its gonna go off, but you can't tell when exactly it's gonna go off. I'm just waiting..." He stopped for a second and looked at the ground, he took a deep breath "I'm also not the only one who's worried about it, Daybreak is especially worried about it..." he looked down the hall way behind him
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:24 pm

"That's why I hibernate. It prevents anyone from worrying because all I'd be doing is sleeping. Being awake messed with the cycle. Being on this world messed with it. Messing with time, spacial anomalies, those can also mess the cycle up." Hyrax chuckles meekly. "I don't mean to bring about dread to this group. Maybe this cycle can fix that."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:46 am

Kyuubi froze for a moment when Hyrax mentioned "messing with time" he shifted. "The fact is" he said shaking away the thought "I just wish I knew when it's going to happen. You know, I just feeling in the middle of us talking for example, that your just gonna freak out." Daybreak walked past the two of them he looked up at both of them as he whent by but decided not to say anything. He was holding a stick in his hand that waved back and forth as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:28 am

"That's funky. Does Daybreak normally carry around a stick?" Hyrax looks puzzled at Daybreak, but shrugs it off. "The end of the cycle is quite tame. You might actually miss it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 41 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Magic and the Mundane :: Limbo and Practice RP :: Limbo Zone-
Jump to: