Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Company and Calamity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:22 am

"Really? That's not how you made it sound." he said Sky passed by in the opposite direction from daybreak but slowed down as he passed by the window, "see something interesting out there?" he looked past them and out the window.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix
Race: Interloper, Rax

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:45 am

"Tame when compared to other things, I mean." Hyrax looks at Sky. "Not exactly. The outside world is nice and quite appealing, but Kyuubi and I were were just having light conversations." Hyrax gives a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:48 am

Sky nodded slowly "alright. Sorry for the inturuption. I'll go now." Sky continued walking. Kyuubi glanced back at Sky as he was walking. Kyuubi looked out the window again "I guess I should stop worrying about it. Its probably not going to happen for a while. Besides, there's so many other things for me to be thinking about right now." he froze for a moment and sighed, he looked slightly disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:10 am

"Something the matter? If so, it may help if you talk it out. I do it to Lewis every so often." Hyrax smiles and looks out the window. "He's done so much for me I still can't believe it."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:12 pm

Kyuubi smirked at Hyrax, "it's nothing really. It's just...home problems..." he frowned "it's...complicated..." he looked away angrily.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:54 pm

"Issues with home seem to be something you and I share." Hyrax continues looking out the window. "I can't help but feel dread in regards to this upcoming cycle."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:01 pm

"Part of me wishes this whole cycle thing was just over with already." he slumped back "I don't know why. I'm just getting a...bad vibe from it...it doesn't sound good the way that your presenting it. Your making it sound horrible..." a calm breeze picked up. He closed his eyes and sighed. Desire walked by now and she stopped and looked over at Kyuubi.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:09 pm

Hyrax looks back. "That's the third person to walk by. Curious..." Hyrax squints. "Believe me Kyuubi, it's no treat for me either." Hyrax goves another small wince. "Somethin' must've messed up the time again. I don't know what, but somethin' must've."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:43 pm

Kyuubi's eyes opened and he gave Hyrax a quick glance "w-what makes you think that?" he stammered a little. Desire blinked and looked at Hyrax for a moment and she walked away hastily. She blushed a little as she walked away. Kyuubi looked back for a moment but only caught the back of Desire's head.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:50 pm

"I shouldn't be wincing this much. I must've have made a mistake in my calculations or something." Hyrax recovers. "I'm not sure where I went wrong..." Hyrax seems concerned.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:56 pm

Kyuubi begins to worry "a mistake in your calculations?" he stood straight, "what's the matter? What calculations?"
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:22 am

"Every time I enter a world, I run calculations in my head to determine the time flow. If I am undergoing the cycle, I also calculate how the flow of time will affect the longevity of the cycle." Hyrax chuckles and shakes the thought from mind. "I must be paranoid. Normally I'm asleep. Normally I've been asleep for, roughly, the equivalence of a thousand years." Hyrax looks to Kyuubi. "I never meant to drag you or the others into this mess. You have done nothing but good towards me,
and I don't deserve it. Not after what I've done. Not after what I've done to this group."
Hyrax seems... Remorseful.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:36 am

He turned to Hyrax "You may have done some terrible things in the past...but I believe that you can...and have changed." he gave Hyrax a reassuring smile "you're different now, much different from when I first met you at the tavern, that's for sure." he chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:41 am

Hyrax weakly smiles at Kyuubi. "Don't be so sure. You haven't seen all there is of me. I do, however,
appreciate your willingness to believe that."
He yawns. "It's been a long day."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:50 am

"Yea..." he steps back from the window "and for some of us it's probably felt even longer." he stretched a little. Daybreak came walking back the opposite direction he had left to a few moments before, but now he was accompanied by Desire. They were heading down the hall to their rooms, "hey, have you guys seen Shade? Sky is looking for him." Daybreak spoke, he no longer was holding a stick. "No, But He's probably in his room." he gestured in the direction they were heading in. Desire nodded, "I told him that but he didn't seem quite sure. I'll go check, Daybreak,
why don't you head back to the room, you could use the rest."
she smiled at him. Daybreak nodded and Desire walked past the two of them and gave them a small wave as she passed.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 am

Hyrax yawns again before lumbering off towards the hallway. "The friendship between Desire and Daybreak is strong. Perhaps it may be too strong. Then again, I shouldn't question others when I am easily the most questionable out of all." Hyrax heads off to his room.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:55 pm

Daybreak followed behind Hyrax for a while, because his room was in the same direction. Kyuubi sat next to the window a little while longer. The Hollow saw Hyrax and Daybreak and decided to follow behind, it looked like Hyrax started a line. Desire walked back with Shade by her side, she was having a conversation. As she passes she says, "found him" to Daybreak and laughed a little. Daybreak slowed down as he reached his room.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:14 pm

Hyrax continues on his way untill he reaches his room. Upon entering, he collapses into a deep sleep. It's been a long day.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:07 pm

The thud cracks the ice slightly but it fixes itself soon after. Daybreak walks into His room as well and the hollow walks in after him. Tide walked past Hyrax's and Daybreak's room,he seemed to be talking to a couple members of the group. The Hollow hopped up onto Daybreak's bed after Daybreak lies down in it. Tide quickly said good night as he passed the two rooms on his way back from the way he left with the others a few moments before. Daybreak said "good night Tide." and the Hollow Sat upright "goo nigh." it repeated echoed as best as it could. Its tail waged a little to show it's happiness.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:16 pm

A presence can be felt for just a breif moment in the room, but other than that, the room is completely normal and peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:26 pm

Daybreak lies down and slowly drifts into sleep. The Hollow lies back down and falls asleep as well. Daybreak shifted a little uncomphortably. The peacefull atmosphere makes him feel more secure, he feels totally relaxed...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:36 pm

In the dream, something comes into view. It seems to be a window. It's glass if colorful and aranged into a picture. A light from an unknown source shines through, illuminating the picture.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:47 pm

Daybreak walked towards it, he was focused on the window. He didn't seem to remember standing up. He barely looked around he was so transfixed by the glass. He kept walking towards it he outstreatched his hand towards the glass as if he was trying to touch it but it was just out of his reach.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:51 pm

"Please don't touch the glass. It's very fragile." The other Katie stepped out from behind it and walked up to Daybreak's left. "I forgot to mention something to your group. It involves this picture. Get closer to it and examine it." This Katie was welcoming as before, but seemed a little serious.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:12 pm

Daybreak turned around and dropped his arm to see Katie. Something was off about Daybreak. When he turned around to Katie his entire left arm and his leg we're inverted, and so was some of the left side of his face, his left eye looked exactly like Sunset's. He didn't seem to notice however. "wha-" he was startled by Katie 's sudden appearance...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 42 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Magic and the Mundane :: Limbo and Practice RP :: Limbo Zone-
Jump to: