Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Company and Calamity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:40 pm

Tide seems very interested in the conversation "so...what brings that up? I mean,
why is this being brought up now? Are you going to...use it perhaps? Use it...soon?"
he leans forward and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix
Race: Interloper

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:46 pm

Hyrax snarls. "The cycle is entirely none of your concern. And no, I won't be using it. It will be used against me. If the cycle is going to end sooner than I anticipated, then I want everything to go as it normally would." Hyrax shifts his hands.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:02 pm

Tide blinks "used against you you say?" Tide looks off to the side "well you say the cycle is none of my concern. But the cycle may concern them..." he gestures to the door "I may not be a part of your traveling group of friends.
But I can tell you that they will want to know what's wrong, they will want to know more about it."
he lowered his hand "your cycle is almost over right? What will you do when your time is up?"
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:12 pm

Hyrax begins to twitch. "I'd... Rather not. I just... I can't..." Hyrax seems both scared and furious at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:49 pm

"something the matter Hyrax? You can't bring yourself to tell them? Do you really have that little trust in your friends?" he tilted his head, his smile didn't fade "it's a shame. After all you've done for each other, You and Kyuubi? Hmph. That's fine I guess, there are some things I didn't tell Daybreak, things that he might want to know, but I suppose some times people prefer not to tell the truth, even to their own friends." he leaned back In his chair, his smile still on his face. He seemed to be somewhat enjoying this...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:04 pm

"I suppose the only option I have is to let them partake in the cycle. It'll be interesting to see how things turn out this time around." Three of Hyrax's eyes begin to flash and look around. The other three focus on Tide, the serpent, and the door. "I'm already losing their faith, so I have to really watch myself. Problem is, I've been down this path for eons. My ways can't be changed by the push of a button."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:20 pm

"That may be true. You can not change whenever you feel like it, you can't decide 'I don't want to be the bad guy any more' and suddenly change...but that doesn't make it impossible to change. Desire believes you can, Kyuubi has hope, Life wishes you did, and Daybreak..." he paused, he wasn't smileing any more "what I'm saying here is, you do have a choice to change, don't lie to yourself, you just have to decide to and try to. Nobody changes in an instant, it takes time and development. I don't want to force you to one side or the other, I just want to tell you what everyone else is thinking. You've been doing the same thing for 'Eons'...but that doesn't mean that you can't start something new and change...that is what everyone believes. Think about it for a while." he spoke softer than before, his words were less harsh now and He seemed more relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:29 pm

Hyrax sighs. "It's a lot to think about. Truly. I desire nothing more than harmony. I know my methods are absurd, but..." Hyrax stops and stares at Tide. "Perhaps it's a silly fantasy to think I could change, yet I've seen a Hyrax who has achieved peace through peaceful terms."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:39 pm

"perhaps it is silly, perhaps it is odd.
But that doesn't mean it isn't impossible."
Tide stood up "come now. Kyuubi seems to be approaching the door. We should give him a greeting." Tide turned towrds the door... Kyuubi could not be seen but according to Tide he was there...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:42 pm

Hyrax turns to the door in anticipation. How Tide was able to know these things was a mystery, but perhaps he sensed the actions of others using the ice.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:51 pm

The doors opened when Tide flicked his wrist, Kyuubi stopped in the doorway and watched them open on their own, he looked into the room, Syrix blinked in confusion as well. "um hello..." Syrix said, Kyuubi glanced down at him and walked into the room"good morning my friend, me and Hyrax were just having a...friendly conversation, when we heard you comeing." Rider's attitude changed very quickly, he spoke loudly and with a jolly tone...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:59 pm

The shift in tone does not go unnoticed to Hyrax as one of his eyes darts over to Tide for just a quick moment. "Good morning you two."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:04 pm

Kyuubi looked at the two of them "I hope I didn't interrupt anything" he says glancing between them "No No, we were just finishing up actually. I was going to head out for the main hall.
See you later."
Tide walks past Kyuubi and out the door, he stops and looks back "don't forget what we talked about Hyrax." He called back, He gave a wink and left. Kyuubi and Syrix look at him for a long while, "what was that all about?" Syrix tilted his head. "I'm sure it was none of our business"
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:14 pm

Hyrax gives a small growl when Tide leaves even though he's sure Tide already knows. "We talked about my cycle. The Colossi. Me." Hyrax groans. "I really can't figure him out though I'm almost certain he knows something about me he shouldn't."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:22 pm

"What gives you that impression," Syrix asked, with clear sarcasm in his voice, "he is a bit odd, I'll give him that." Kyuubi glanced back in the direction Tide left in. He turned back to Hyrax, "you alright? You look...disturbed..." Kyuubi tilted his head and raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:32 pm

"I'll be fine." Hyrax rises to his feet. In Hyrax's place was a large black spot. Hyrax didn't seem to notice and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:37 pm

"Um...Hyrax?" Kyuubi turned to him "I think you left something back here..." He looked back at the black spot "and I don't know what to do with it..."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:47 pm

Hyrax went back into the room and froze. Did Tide make him that upset? Was it because of the cycle? Hyrax's gaze slowly shifted to Kyuubi. "You didn't touch it, did you?" Hyrax stands over the spot.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:51 pm

"No no no no. I didn't even get close to...that..." he gestured to the spot, "whatever it is..."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:55 pm

"Good." Hyrax holds his hand over the spot and the black seems to drip up to his hand. Once the spot had cleared up, Hyrax let out a sigh. "Let's not do that." Hyrax looks at Kyuubi and Syrix. "That was some of my more potent power. I must've created that spot during the conversation with Tide." Hyrax leaves the room once again.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:00 pm

Kyuubi quickly follows "would you may be like to explain what it does, may be make me more wary and knolageable?" Kyuubi walked besides Hyrax
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:11 pm

"Let's just say if you like living, then it's best to avoid it." Hyrax continues down the hall. "Or I could give you a first-hand demonstration." Hyrax chuckles. He meant it in a playful manner, but wonders if Kyuubi got that it was joke.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:17 pm

"Well considering the fact that I'm enjoying living I think I'll be fine not experianceing what it does." Kyuubi chuckled a little, perhaps he understood the joke. They continue "I am concerned about Daybreak..." he looked down at the ground "it feels odd knowing someone who doesn't know you..." Kyuubi looked at Hyrax.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:22 pm

"I wouldn't worry about it. Daybreak is stronger than we realized. I'm sure he'll be fine." Hyrax makes his way to the main hall. "Tide, I forgot to mention. There's someone in a bed in one of your other rooms."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:31 pm

"not any more. He's out of bed now." Tide was facing a large window "I'm afraid that the person who was in that bed is the person who I assigned to that room. And he is standing right next to you." he gestures to his left, Kyuubi stands to Hyrax's left, He looks at Hyrax and then at Tide. He looks confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Magic and the Mundane :: Limbo and Practice RP :: Limbo Zone-
Jump to: