Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Company and Calamity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37
AuthorMessage
Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix
Race: Interloper

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:30 pm

"But there were two voices." Hyrax looks concerned as four of his eyes begin to flash in various colors and dart around the room. It seems Hyrax thinks, calculates, and goes through information when he makes his eyes do that. "The voice didn't match Syrix either."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:08 pm

Tide stopped, Kyuubi froze as well "two voices you say. Yes there were two people at the window last night, but one was not inside the castle. They were talking through the window..." Kyuubi shifted towards the door "Kyuubi. Would you care to explain?" Tide smiled again, Kyuubi stopped shifting "I...I don't know what your talking about..." he stood straight and crossed his arms. Syrix slowly lied his head down on Kyuubi's shoulders and turned back into a scarf.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:28 am

"Why am I not surprised? Must've been the wind!" Hyrax's tail flicks and leaves huge slashes in the floor. "But I know better than to get involved in business other than my own. I could use intimidation, but I'm so sick of being the subject of interigation that I won't bring that upon our dear keaton." Hyrax stares at both Tide and Kyuubi before grinning. This was perhaps the first time Hyrax smiled to the anyone in the group. After a few seconds, Hyrax stops. "I'm... Sorry... That was unnecessarily harsh." He moved himself to a corner and layed down.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:40 am

"ah, so you have decided to do what we have talked about. Good for you Hyrax, I'm so glad my words got through to you." Tide clapped, Kyuubi couldn't stop starring at where Hyrax once stood. He blinked a couple of times in confusion. He turned to where Hyrax was now. Tide grinned widely. "oh, I do wish I understood Dragon tounge though, then I might have understood the conversation a bit better.
Don't you Hyrax?"
Tide chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:48 am

"That would be interesting, but perhaps some other time. I haven't exactly had good experiences with dragons." Hyrax seems to be referencing several different occasions at the same time. "Kyuubi seems a little lost. That's ok. A little chaos never killed any-... Yeah let's not." Hyrax mildly chuckled, but did it more so to mask guilt. "Let's not. There's plenty of things I can be called out on that if I were to call out anything on Kyuubi, I would be a hypocrite."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Magic and the Mundane :: Limbo and Practice RP :: Limbo Zone-
Jump to: