Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Company and Calamity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix
Race: Rax

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:30 pm

"But there were two voices." Hyrax looks concerned as four of his eyes begin to flash in various colors and dart around the room. It seems Hyrax thinks, calculates, and goes through information when he makes his eyes do that. "The voice didn't match Syrix either."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:08 pm

Tide stopped, Kyuubi froze as well "two voices you say. Yes there were two people at the window last night, but one was not inside the castle. They were talking through the window..." Kyuubi shifted towards the door "Kyuubi. Would you care to explain?" Tide smiled again, Kyuubi stopped shifting "I...I don't know what your talking about..." he stood straight and crossed his arms. Syrix slowly lied his head down on Kyuubi's shoulders and turned back into a scarf.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:28 am

"Why am I not surprised? Must've been the wind!" Hyrax's tail flicks and leaves huge slashes in the floor. "But I know better than to get involved in business other than my own. I could use intimidation, but I'm so sick of being the subject of interigation that I won't bring that upon our dear keaton." Hyrax stares at both Tide and Kyuubi before grinning. This was perhaps the first time Hyrax smiled to the anyone in the group. After a few seconds, Hyrax stops. "I'm... Sorry... That was unnecessarily harsh." He moved himself to a corner and layed down.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:40 am

"ah, so you have decided to do what we have talked about. Good for you Hyrax, I'm so glad my words got through to you." Tide clapped, Kyuubi couldn't stop starring at where Hyrax once stood. He blinked a couple of times in confusion. He turned to where Hyrax was now. Tide grinned widely. "oh, I do wish I understood Dragon tounge though, then I might have understood the conversation a bit better.
Don't you Hyrax?"
Tide chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:48 am

"That would be interesting, but perhaps some other time. I haven't exactly had good experiences with dragons." Hyrax seems to be referencing several different occasions at the same time. "Kyuubi seems a little lost. That's ok. A little chaos never killed any-... Yeah let's not." Hyrax mildly chuckled, but did it more so to mask guilt. "Let's not. There's plenty of things I can be called out on that if I were to call out anything on Kyuubi, I would be a hypocrite."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:50 pm

Kyuubi looked as though he was going to respond to Hyrax and/or Tide but before He could say anything Sky came bursting into the room and looked around the aria, Life quickly approached his side and looked in the room neither seemed to acnolage everyone else in the room, Tide looked at them confused and Kyuubi decided not to say what he was going to say, he to stoped and looked at the two with curiosity. "not here either..." Sky said with disappointment, there was a hint of panic in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:42 pm

"I have a hunch... And I hope I'm wrong." Hyrax glances to Kyuubi, then to Tide. He slowly moves to Sky then begins to, surprisingly, run down the hall, leaving massive gouges in the floors from Hyrax's feet. He was curious, but seemed to be almost frantic.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:22 pm

"Hyrax wait!" Kyuubi shouted down the hall and ran after him. Sky and Life, startled, stand there for a moment and all three, Life, Sky and even Tide, run out into the hall. Somewhere along the way Shade was running along side the group but no one could recall when he joined up. Kyuubi attempted to contact Hyrax, "Wait! Where are you going!?" he shouted after him.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:40 am

Hyrax began to quickly glance from room to room as he past them. "He better not be missing." Hyrax stops and perks his ears up whils looking in six different directions. He hoped Daybreak wasn't what Sky has worried over. There was still so much that Hyrax had to make up for. He wasn't going to let this second chance slip away from him.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:29 am

Kyuubi quickly caught up with him and when Hyrax stopped, he stopped right next to him. "Hyrax, do you have any idea where you are going?" The others caught up with Hyrax and Tide ran right past them and ran towards a window, he slides to a stop right in front of the window and looks outside, looking back and forth.He shouted something in his language out the window and the giant sea serpent sprang out from the water in front of the window "where is he, did you see anything?do you know something?" Tide asked a dozen questions it seemed. The serpent turned it's head away and said "but it's a secret...they told me not to tell..." "who told you Not to tell what!? Tell me!" Tide seemed to have lost his calm cool and collected attitude and seemed to be flustered and panicked and even angry. The serpent moved it's head and gestured off to the right "them." Tide leaned out the window so far that his legs were being suspended in the air and his eyes widened. His attitude quickly switched to angry again and he bared his teeth, he quickly ran past the group and towards the door "get back here you...you..." he couldn't find the words, he clearly saw something. Sky and Life looked at each other and did a quick double take when they saw Shade but then quickly followed Tide, Kyuubi looked at Hyrax, he quickly went to the window and did the same thing as Tide "there's deffenately someone out there" he said before pulling his head back inside and taking off after Tide
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:50 pm

"I can help. I WILL help." Hyrax looks to the others, who are already springing into action. He follows them.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 pm

The group bursts out of the castle doors with Tide In the lead. Close to the forest and heading away from the castle was a cloaked figure and Daybreak, the two where running at a very steady pace. Sky kept an eye on them "Hey you! Come back!" Life stepped in front, "Where are they headed? Daybreak!" Life shouted his name and Daybreak glanced back quickly and saw all of them but kept running after he looked at the cloaked figure. A shadow seemed to pass over Tide's eyes and he growled a bit. Kyuubi contemplated for a moment as he watched the two run, Shade crossed his arms as he saw them, the group was going to take off after Daybreak and the person he was accompanied by...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:43 am

"A forest, eh?" Two portals opened in the sky a ways away and a figure dropped into the forest from each. "That should give us a head start." Hyrax chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:20 pm

Kyuubi shifted uncomfortably and then one by one they took off after the two figures. They quickly got closer to Daybreak and the figure who had picked up speed when they noticed the sudden approach. Tide had water trailing behind him as he ran and he did not look happy.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:06 pm

Hyrax begins crashing through the trees, creating a hazard for Daybreak and the figure... And unintentionally, the rest of the group. A loud howl echoed through the trees. A shape bound past the group at high speed before it stopped on a broken tree and looked around. It seemed to be a massive wolf composed entirely of crystals. It sniffed before darting off into the undergrowth.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:05 pm

"Care to explain that to me?" Kyuubi turned to Hyrax "well I assume that's your doing any way." Kyuubi spoke as he ducked and weaved around the falling trees. Meanwhile, the person in the cloak decided it was too dangerous and picked up Daybreak and flung him on their back and whas forced to slow their pace. The group had to as well. However Sky and Life were very skilled at dodgeing, probably because of their abilies, Sky's wind ability allows for swift movement and high jumping and Life's ability helps him predict the falling trees and allows him to either counter it with another plant or evade it entirely. Kyuubi was good at predicting the falling trees but still had to slow his pace. Shade and Tide where having sight difficulty but it appeared that Shade just didn't seem to be gieving it his all any way.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:55 pm

"Diamond is applying pressure to the situation and Oakley should be popping up right... About... Now." On que, Oakely limbers into view, blocking the path entirely. Hyrax slows down and no longer smashes the trees. Diamond dashes around the figure in a large radius, applying further pressure and a need to slow down.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:39 pm

The figure slowed down to a stop, seeing as it was useless to run any longer, and the figure seemed to sigh, as if it was expecting something like this to happen. The group moved towards the two, Tide looked about ready to brawl with this cloaked figure, the others were a bit skeptical,worried,and some of them,even looked upset. They all slowly approach the figure. Shade glanced around them and also seemed to be counting for some reason. Daybreak, who was piggyback ridding the figure in the cloak took one of his hands off the figure and looked around at the group, one by one, he hesitated when he looked at Tide and how angry he looked and Tide stepped forwards a little ahead of the group, "Daybreak..." he tried to speak calmly but there was a hint of anger still left in his voice "Step away from the stranger...Now. Daybreak put his hand back on the cloaked stranger's shoulder and held on tighter to them, Tide growled "you...thing...person...whatever you are. Let go of our friend!" Sky shouted to the cloak. It just lowered it's head and shook it back and forth, it whispered something to Daybreak and he shook his head and hugged them tighter,"but I'm scared..." he said, it whispered again and he looked at the group and the figure "I just don't know...". Life looked a bit irritated, "Daybreak. Come to us. They are trying to steal you!". Shade looked puzzled about something and inspected the figure a bit...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:58 pm

Hyrax lays down, eyeing Daybreak and the figure while two eyes dod the flashing thing again. Diamond slowed down and extended several crystals on it's body to increase it's potential danger. Oakley mumbles to himself, but seems to be talking to the tree next to it... Or attempting to talk to Life... Or no one.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:30 am

The figure stood their and it's head moved back and forth, to the left and to the right. It seemed to be looking for a way out. Tide is starting to get feisty and took another step forward "Daybreak, Now." Tide was loosening the calm tone in his voice and began to get more and more aggressive. Shade paused for a moment and started counting again. 1...2...3... Kyuubi glanced over at Shade and then began to shout to the figure, "tell me why you are trying to steal our friend, don't lie to me, I can see through your disguise, includeing lies." he calls out, these words sound awfully familiar to Hyrax, as though he was told the same thing once. The figure whispered one final thing to Daybreak before it slowly set him down on the ground. Daybreak's feet made a soft thumping sound as he touched the grass. The figure did not move, neither did Daybreak, he looked back and forth between the two options he had.
the hollow bounded up behind all of them and waged it's tail back and forth, it seemed somewhat oblivious to what was going on. "Eight." Shade mumbled just loud enough for everyone to hear "eight..." he repeated quieter.

Last edited by Kyuubi on Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:34 am

"Tide..." Hyrax's attention shifted to Tide. "Remember what you told me." Diamond stops and retracts her crystals. A small purple glow forms in one of Hyrax's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:44 am

"I've told you many things. What could possibly be relivent to the current situation that would need to be brought up now?" he was clearly too focused on Daybreak and was too angry to be thinking straight. Sky looked at Shade and whispered "eight?" Sky looked confused. Shade nodded"there are eight of us." he spoke very quietly so only Sky could hear "so?" Kyuubi paused and looked at Diamond and then at Hyrax and Tide, he tilted his head slightly and squinted, he inspected Hyrax and wondered about Hyrax.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:49 am

Diamond suddenly grew scared and jumped through a portal. Oakley backed into a portal to retreat. Hyrax stares at Tide, fully focused. "Don't be me, Tide." The trees nearby suddenly began to be coated in black, identically to the spot Hyrax accidentally formed in the castle. The ground followed suit and soon, everyone was completely surrounded in a black forest. The only normal area was the ground beneath their feet, except for Hyrax. "Don't be Hyrax."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:59 am

"Hyrax..." Life shouted "what are you doing?" Kyuubi looked at the grass and at Hyrax he spoke very quietly "the cycle?" Tide's focus was broken and his anger turned to shock. Daybreak leaped onto the back of the figure again out of fear and the figure staggered a bit. Sky and Shade looked around,them and at the forest, the Hollow tried to curl itself up as much as,possible to stay away from the black grass. Shade whispered another number but no one was paying attention, they were all focused on Hyrax.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:30 am

"See? Now that you all have a bigger problem on your hands, you were able to snap out of it. Don't worry Life. The forest is completely fine." In an instant, the forest returned to normal. "Now unless you all don't want to experience an absolutely unbearable demise, I suggest we resolve this peacefully and quickly. I cannot achieve GrandStatus, but I think you understand how serious I'm being."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Magic and the Mundane :: Limbo and Practice RP :: Limbo Zone-
Jump to: