Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Company and Calamity

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:32 pm

Sky looked to Desire, Life, and Shade. "it's...it's...not important right now." he said quickly "you can command space?" he said trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix
Race: Rax

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:36 pm

"As a magic, yes!" Flying away from the group, Nebula waves a hand to the group, bombarding the group with a flurry of stars. Her other hand raised and the gravity in the room suddenly shifted, strongly pulling the group closer.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:47 pm

The group staggered at the sudden attack but quickly recovered, they all stood in a circle with their backs all together. They rotated in a circular motion and they deflected and knocked away the stars that where flying at them, they slowly made their way towards Nebula. The 5 members of the group slowly inched towards Nebula...5...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:04 pm

Nebula stops pulling the group and snaps her fingers. The starry room flashed once and the group began to feel something. They were getting slightly sluggish. Their strength was slowly leaving them. On the contrary, Nebula begins to flutter around the room in an evasive manuver, gaining speed at a steady rate. She must have been some kind of "support" commander, causing enemies to weaken while allies recieve boosts.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:03 pm

Life seemed unaffected by the energy draining and yet he produced the most energy. Everyone felt weaker. Suddenly from Nebula Was encased in a ball of darkness and spikes surrounded the ball. The 6th member reappeared "cut it out." a voice said behind her in a almost board tone. Shade was not with the group, he had some how snuck up behind Nebula. The case Nebula was trapped in prevented motion. Suddenly Nebula started feeling weak, a stream of multi colored energy came out fron the sphere and wrapped around his hand. The energy went into him, he was siphoning energy from Nebula, he took a deep breath in through his nose and let out a sigh, he smiled a little. The group looked confused, all except Life where feeling weaker but still had the fighting spirit, Kyuubi also seemed oddly unaffected by this sudden fatigue. As Shade absorbs the energy the spikes around the sphere get larger and sharper. His hand slowly balls into a fist and the spikes get closer to the sphere.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:28 pm

Nebula simply goes limp and floats to the ground. She isn't down, but she clearly has had too much energy drained to do much anything. She has barely the strength to remain kneeling.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:36 pm

Shade closed his fist and the spikes came crashing down, however they where now blunt and simply smacked into Nebula "sweet dreams." he said in a sort of eerie tone. The "spikes" knocked into her.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:40 pm

Nebula slumps under the attack and the doors slowly open. Her wings seem to have taken the blunt of the damage, evident by how badly they have bent and broke. She also seems to have shed a single tear as she was hit.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:16 am

Shade lets out another sigh and turns to the group. He puts both of his hands up to his chest and then projects them outward to the group. The multi colored streams split and they flew into the other members of the group. They felt rejuvenated, Life put out his palm and the energy formed into a ball in his hand, he hid the energy sphere somewhere. Feeling better they all exited from the room through the newly open door
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:08 pm

In the new room, Juju manifests himself behind Shade before slamming a dagger into his leg. Growing noticeably angry and transparent, Juju floats through the group to the center of the room. "Unlike the other Commanders, I will NOT wave a hand and have a blind eye to the pain you have brought my friends! You're ruthless and arrogant! We Commanders hold no ill will towards this group, but I disagree. I hope you suffer for what you have done, Shade!" The very short voodoo doll rips the needle from his head and holds it like a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:26 pm

Shade removes the dagger and Life begins to heal Shade's leg. Kyuubi stepps forward to say something "SHUT UP!" Daybreak screamed, his voice echoed around the room and no one moved "you stop and listen to me and listen well." he said, he stepped in front of the rest of the group, there was a dark vibe emitting off of him that made everyone feel uncomfortable. Daybreak looked at the voodoo doll "you are all terribly mixed up. We are not savage and ruthless. You think we take joy in this? You think we Kill for fun? You think we look for fights?" there seemed to be a second voice saying everything Daybreak was saying. Daybreak closed his hands to form fists "I can't believe how stupid you really are. My friend won't suffer for doing what he was forced to do, you understand pin cushion?, forced! we don't hate any of the commanders." no one moved "choose your next words carefully doll face, or I might have a true reason to hate you." 'Daybreak' said, the dark force pulsed, Daybreak's eyes changed as he said these things. They all stood very still, even Shade didn't move, they all looked at 'Daybreak' in shock and some, in fear...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:58 pm

"I have no quarrels with you, Daybreak, but I hope Sunset gets violently ripped from existence. Get comfy. None of you are leaving." Exploding into a nauseating swirl of colors, JuJu smears himself all over the door, forming what appears to be a massive and complex system of locks. The room suddenly begins to emanate various noises, ranging from screaming to casual conversation. Bright colors began to flash everywhere. The locks began to fire large rays and balls of spiritual energy. Concentration was going to be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:44 pm

'Daybreak' gave a menacing smile "wrong choice." he said. His hands lit up with a white and black glow, the two colors seemed to transition into one another. He trusted both his arms forwards and beams of energy went flying towards the locks on the door. When they hit, they let out a burst that filled the room. The group guarded themselves but it seemed to have less of an effect on them then it did the rest of the room and they only slid back a couple inches, this surprised them a little.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:55 pm

When the blast cleared, the locks slid off the door and meshed back together, reforming Juju. He sighed. "I was asked to test you, Daybreak. I test your ability to control Sunset. Your ability top control yourself. The results are displeasing to me but conclusive none the less." Juju picks up his dagger and sticks the needle back into his head. "If you can't remain in control in situations like this, I fear for your friends. The noise from the room was silenced. "I will allow you to pass as I would rather not witness what You would do should one of your allies becomes your enemy." Juju walks away from the door as it opens. He looks to two of the massive, unknown symbols and shakes his head. He holds his small, cloth arms behind his back and looks to the windows leading nowhere. "Please leave, before I change my mind." He seems sad.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:30 pm

Daybreak paused for a moment he seemed surprised and somewhat upset. He blinked hand looked frustrated "I have enough controle! You where the problem!" he said pointing at Juju "you attaked and insulted my friends! You wanted my friend to suffer! You came at Us! And for once in my life, for once in my existence, both of me ageed on one thing! And that was I need to teach you a lesson!" the two voices spoke, a tear was seen rolling down his left cheek, he still looked mad "we needed to show you...how much we...I...cared..." Sunset's voice sounded more distant than before, Daybreak's voice became more identifiable as Daybreak. "weather I...killed you...or not..." he still stood there, he looked down and away, he began crying. Desire placed her hand on Daybreak's shoulder, he turned and hugged her back. The group slowly walked towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:42 pm

"The Rax know not what death is like. None of us have ever died before." The group passes through the door and in to the next room. This one seemed strange. The pillars were replaced by machines giving off a soft hum. The pattern of a motherboard was etched onto every surface as energy silently flowed from machine to machine. Before the door was a larger machine. It hummed and clicked as did what ever it apparently did. There were cots and food laid out in the center of the room in an inviting sort of way. The strangest part was a large, tube like object that passed through the machines, connecting them all together. It seemed data magic itself had been wrapped around the tube so many times, it was impossible to see the inside of it, but energy seemed to flow across this surface into the other machines. No sort of commander was in sight.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:57 pm

Kyuubi stepped forwards "I think I know who should be here" he said looking at the pillars and other devices in the room. he inspected them he smiled a little. The others looked around as well, Daybreak sniffed "t-thanks Desire. I'm feeling much better now." Daybreak said, Desire gave him a smile. "strange...where's the commander?" Sky asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:03 pm

Many soft voices echoed around the room. "Hello. I had not really anticipated this many of you, but I hope there is enough food and cots. I suppose it has been a while since you've all eaten, but I'm not too sure."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:56 pm

They all looked around confused, "hello?" Sky said. Everyone looked at one another, "where are you?" Life asked, he tried to find the source of the voice.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:02 pm

The voice seems to originate from all around the room, like multiple sources speaking in unison. "I'm over here." There was a snickering noise. This was clearly a joke, but the voice couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:08 pm

Life crossed his arms "cute" Shade said rolling his eye's Life glanced at Shade quickly.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:18 pm

"Okay. I've had my fun. I'm in the center box." The center box by the door rattled a little. "Could you let me out, actually?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:07 pm

Kyuubi looked at the box "alright. How?" he asked, inspecting the box. He gently tapped the box with his sword a couple times
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:29 pm

The simple tap of the sword caused the box to burst at the seems. More of the data tubing spilled out and onto the floor. "Much better." A large bulbous object snaked its way out of the coils of tubing and rose into the air, seemingly attached to the tubes. The voice, now easily heard, seemed to come from this... thing. It was a girl's voice. "Thank you." The creature began to circle the ceiling, unwinding itself. This was a very large creature because once the creature had unwound itself and rewound itself around the edges of the room, the data covered tubing had covered up the walls and a good portion of the ceiling. None of the other machines had tubing protruding through them any more. The creature spoke again. "Glad we can properly see eye to eyes." Despite the bulb being what could be presumed to be the "head", the voice returned to being around the room, almost like the entire creature itself was speaking.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:13 pm

They looked at the strange commander "well hello." Kyuubi said. Other members gave a respective bow. Kyuubi inspected this New person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Magic and the Mundane :: Limbo and Practice RP :: Limbo Zone-
Jump to: