Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Company and Calamity

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:27 pm

Kyuubi blinked, "ah, yes...I see..." he said the others looked at themselves and eachother and then Kyuubi "I knew something was off..." "we're right back where we were before..." Daybreak looked around and saw the other guards. Everyone stood still for a moment, they looked at all the other guards bit didn't move. Daybreak looked at his wrists and seemed to get lost in thought again "w-we...reset?..."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix
Race: Rax

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:34 pm

Simon’s crystal faded away and he sat tall looking at the group. ”Ivan is quite the opponent. He has figured out how to utilize sound as a weapon and only focuses on the strongest attacks his magic allows him to use. Gigantism, Galvanize, Dark Network, and Time Gazer are the strongest attacks of the four Zeta types.” Simon reignites his wisps. ”The other guards are deep in their respective barriers, so i guess I’m the only one active. How will you fair against the Omega types?”
Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Magic and the Mundane :: Limbo and Practice RP :: Limbo Zone-
Jump to: