Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Company and Calamity

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:23 pm

Everyone was launched away, again. "I'm so sick of being thrown around." Shade said standing back up, "SKY!" Desire shouted looking up at Sky who was flying through the air because of GrandHyrax's throw, he seemed almost asleep, he fell to the floor, Tide caught him with a ball of water and set him down on the ground, "ugh...I feel dizzy..." Sky moaned, he stood up slowly. Kyuubi was flung away before he made contact, he fell and stumbled across the floor, he staggered back to his feet. When the core started pulling everything in they all looked up and panicked, they all ran in the opposite direction of the core. Kyuubi stabbed one of his blades into the ground and held onto it, Syrix climbed around Kyuubi's arm and wrapped himself around his hand and the sword. Daybreak started to get lifted of the ground, he was too light, he started to get pulled in, he cried out and Kyuubi managed to grab his hand before he made it to far "I gotcha!" Kyuubi shouted to Daybreak. Life was panting, he turned around quickly, he shouted and the energy he stored up from before was released as a beam that was aimed at the core and propelled him further away from it
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix
Race: Rax

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:31 pm

The core takes the hit and seems completely unaffected, but the attack startled Hyrax enough for him to close his body and take a step back.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:40 pm

Sky charged at Hyrax once more as he was the fastest to react, he made it over to him with incredible speeds and struck him several times in different places before pushing off of him and landing where he stood before his attack, Life staggered back on his feet, he put his hands on his knees and took deep breaths, "he's over working himself..." Desire said to herself, "Life, you need to rest, I'm not sure how well you can do that here and now, but you need to try." she spoke with the best calming voice she could make considering the circumstances, she did however sound supriseingly calm, Daybreak ran over to Desire's side, "Don't worry Desire, I'll try and protect him as best as I can." Daybreak said, his voice sounded shaky but he seemed confident, he stood in front of Life in a sort of battle position.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:45 pm

"Still willing to go on I see. Good. You've earned this. You do your best... 'Cause I'll show you mine!" The HyraxColossus took a few steps back before his axe dissolved into strange, tiny shards. Soon, the entire body did the same, leaving nothing but core amid a cloud of metal pieces floating around it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:02 pm

They all looked around, they weren't sure what to make of what was happening. Daybreak's stance shifted and he looked around, he put a hand up to his head "w-what happened?" he looked around constently, "I...I don't know..." Kyuubi responded "but...but don't let your guard down...Something is definitely going to happen." Kyuubi wasn't sure what, but he knew something was. Three members of the group where a little worn out, Life tried taking this moment to rest, though he want sure how long it would last, Sky took some deep breaths, Shade didn't do much but he still took slow and deeper breaths then before.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:17 pm

The core flashed once before all the pieces began to click back together around the core.. The new parts started to look... alive and not metal. Soon, a pair of legs were formed, followed by a body, two absolutely massive arms, a long tail, and a head. This beast was even larger then the Colossus. Head to toe and to the tip of its tail, the grey beast was covered in large quills. The tip of its tail seemed to twist apart and fix itself again and again. The head, resembling Hyrax without horns or tusks, opened it's giant mouth and bellowed, causing the group to be thrown back against the wall, again. Easily, this beast was beyond double the height of the colossus, but even it didn't reach half way to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:30 pm

They all crashed against the door they came through, they all looked up at this new being "I would like to go home now..." Syrix wimpered. Kyuubi stood up "What is that?" Kyuubi backed up but only bumped into the door, Daybreak frantically tried opening the door "its good to know that I'm not the only one asking that..." Sky remained sitting but decided it'd be better if he were ready to run, so he stood up. Everyone got back onto their feet but didn't know where it run. Still in a panic, Daybreak's rings on his wrists, neck, and ankles all started creeping across Daybreak's body, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:35 pm

"Tell me, Keaton. Do dragons yet breathe fire? Or have they found something more... Volatile?" Hyrax then spews a massive torrent of magma from his mouth at the group. The temperature in the room instantly grew sweltering.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:00 pm

Kyuubi jumped in front of the group he slammed the ends of the two swords together "DRAGON CLAW!" he shouted, the two blades fused and the handles extended forming a dual naginata the weapon spun faster and withstood the heat and force of the magma and he managed to protect the group. "I owe you no answers about my people!" he shouted. He slammed one end of the 'Dragon claw' into the ground, the magma near by them solidified, Kyuubi somehow made a platform from the cooled magma, they rises up a bit higher. Kyuubi started rising off the floor, a firey aura began swirling around Kyuubi as he slowly raised off the floor. A pair of wings unfolded from behind Kyuubi that sprouted from his back.This form, Hyrax had seen once before. The group looked up in awe and confusion. Kyuubi spun the naginata and then held it behind his back
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:13 pm

The temperature cooled back to normal and the network lines from Ivan's attack covered every the ground and walls before springing off and wrapping into a cage around Kyuubi, but gave him plenty of space to continue his attack. Stone pillars erupted from the ground and surrounded the rest of the group like tent.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:22 pm

Kyuubi looked surprised at first but then smirked. For a second it could be seen that Kyuubi suddenly was covered in the same tattoos from before but then he vanished from the cage. "Its not that easy." Kyuubi was floating behind Hyrax though it seemed he was already there before he vanished from the cage. "you might as well remove the cage." he spun the Dragon's claw and gets ready to charge. "w...what do we do?..." Daybreak whispered.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:34 pm

The quills across Hyrax’s body begin to launch at Kyuubi. When one disconnects, another simply moves up to take its place. Hyrax’s tail sways, like it wants to do something, but seems incapable of anything ither than untwisting and retwisting. Back with the group, the stones sprout little flowers, of which the spores start to slowly fall out of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Magic and the Mundane :: Limbo and Practice RP :: Limbo Zone-
Jump to: