Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company and Calamity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

Company and Calamity - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 3:30 pm

"SURPRISE!!" The group had entered the last room of the gauntlet with the four royal guards stationed in the back. "Enough praying and some crazy requests can be compromised." Pip was once again brewing tea. Magnus stood nearby. Simon was not too happy, but not at the group. Ivan was awake and was tending to Simon's injuries.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 3:35 pm

Kyuubi and Life looked at Simon in surprise. Life came rushing over to him and he held out his hand as it started to glow like before, "Please allow me to help you." he said as he approached Simon, hands gently pulsing with pleasant energy. The rest of the group came walking forwards but didn't approach anyone like Life did.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 3:40 pm

Simon didn't say a word, but looked thankful. "So of course there was a trade off for having you start here..." Six giant locks formed on the doors behind the guards. "That was the trade off. You have to earn a key from each of us. Of course each of us have prepared options for you so make things easier."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 3:48 pm

"I'm always open to options." Kyuubi said and he shrugged a little "there's usually a best option." Syrix chimed in. Life knelled down and put his hands on Simon and the energy swirled around him and in almost no time at all, all the wounds inflicted on Simon were gone. Life Sighed and smiled "There...you're all better now." he said and stood back on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 3:56 pm

Simon simply smiled at the healing, but the wounds split wide open as if Life hadn't done a thing. "It's... going to take a lot more... Time... to heal these wounds Life." Ivan looked at Life in his usually sleepy way. "So the options for me are either: Me, or several vials." Pip seemed uneasy about either option.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 4:02 pm

Life looked down at the wounds on Simon that had reappeared and he sat back down and started to heal Simon again, "these are very odd wounds...I've never had this sort of problem before." Life mumbled. "Several what?" Syrix asked Pip, clearly confused.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 4:03 pm

"Vials. For liquid." Pip looked at Syrix in the same manner Kyuubi usually does.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 4:09 pm

"oh..." Syrix retracted a little in embarrassment. Kyuubi laughed a little seeing someone else discipline Syrix the same way he does. "But...what are we supposed to do with the vials?" Sky asked this time.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 4:11 pm

"You're supposed to drink 'em." Pip shivered.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 4:13 pm

The group looked shocked and confused, "drink them?" Kyuubi looked concerned "w-what's...What's in them?" Daybreak looked at Pip's reaction and felt a bit scared now
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 4:15 pm

"Are you takin' the vials or are you fighting me?" Pip seemed exasperated.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 4:35 pm

"I take back my previous statement...there really isn't a 'best option' here is there..." Syrix said looking kind of disgusted. "these are our only options?" Kyuubi let out a frustrated sigh and contemplated the decision...It was Shade who stepped forwards, "I'm not taking any chances. he said, and he looked at Pip"sorry, but I'm not interested in drinking anything that I don't know what it is." he took a sort of stance, Kyuubi and Daybreak looked at Shade and then each other nervously. "My decision is to fight, unless I'm told what exactly those vials contain." he said, the others prepared themselves for the threat of a fight and Life looked nervously between Simon and the group and Pip not sure whether or not he will have to abandon healing Simon.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 4:40 pm

Pip draws her daggers and slithers into a stance. Her mask shows no emotion. Her wings fan our and she takes flight.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 4:48 pm

Shade smiles the tiniest bit "Fine then." he makes a complete stance. The others also take a fighting stance "Shade...why did you have to jump to a conclusion like that?" Sky said still in his fighting pose "too late for apologies I suppose. Get focused, were gonna need to." Tide responded. Life let out a frustrated noise and stood up "Apologies, I have to go join them now. I'll be back to lend a hand." he trudged over to the other group members.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 4:51 pm

Spores rain down with every beat of her wings. Pip then sprays a torrent of water at Shade. Throughout all this, she seems to avert her attacks from hitting Life.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 4:56 pm

Shade gets swept up in the water but Tide raises both his hands and swings around to fling the water back around at Pip as Shade recovers from the hit. Sky thrusts his hands forward and a strong icy wind rushed out towards Pip with no upwards angle making the wind only go straight.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 4:57 pm

Pip protects herself with a quick blast of sand before diving underground, causing a slight quake.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 5:04 pm

Life puts his hands on the ground as he makes vines dig into the ground to feel around and possibly locate or trap Pip. Shade puts his hands close to one another and a sphere with a strange glow like a black light forms between his hands. Kyuubi guards himself and prepares for an attack from underneath.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 5:06 pm

Pip emerges behind Sky, constricting him with her body. The more he moves, the tighter her grip is. Pip seems to be trying to provoke a strong attack from the others when she begins to take off her mask.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 5:14 pm

Sky makes a choked noise of surprise as Pip attacks. Kyuubi noticed and quickly lobed one of his swords aimed at Pip's head, Life stood up and ran around behind her and fired off two vines that wrapped and tangled around Pip's neck and hand she was using to pull off her mask so that her arm was forced to her neck by the vines. Tide brought some water around and dumped it on Sky making him all wet and more slippery in an attempt to help him be harder to hold.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 5:22 pm

The combined efforts of Kyuubi, Life and Tide were enough to release Sky. Kyuubi's sword had actually managed to break Pip's mask clean off, but surprisingly, Pip intentionally had her eyes closed. She was merely goading their attack. Pip stood there struggling as Life's vines were forcing Pip to choke herself. Given her grip, she was turning blue. Magnus steps forward. "I cannot allow you to continue Pip. You know when you've been beaten." He glances at the rest of the group and notices Desire holding the stick. "And I'm afraid the worst has yet to come for us."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 5:30 pm

Desire noticed Magnus looking at her and the stick, she lowered her eyelids and smiled as she lifted her hand and gave a wave by gently moving it back and forth, she giggled. Life releases Pip and Kyuubi's sword comes circling back around to him and he catches it in his hand that he threw it with. Sky lies face down on the floor holding himself up with his hands and on his knees as he takes a deep breath in. Daybreak helps Sky back on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 5:34 pm

Pip simply lays there, keeping her eyes closed, trying to catch her breath. One of the locks on the door turns green and disappears. Magnus speaks once more. "For me you have three options: me, a feisty duo, or smoke. The two other options are aspects of Hyrax. That is all I will tell you."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 5:47 pm

"alright, right back into the fray." Syrix says "Next decision, alright..." the group contemplates the three options. This time it was Tide who stepped up, he pointed at Magnus "I'd like to see what you can do. We missed out on that before, so why not try it now?" he said, he was already in his odd relaxed fighting stance but he probably was hardly ever not in it. "let's see what you can do." the others took their respective stances.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 5:49 pm

"Accepted." On cue, Magnus slams his volcanic hand into the ground and waves of flames shoot across the floor. The shards of light around his neck glow brighter and brighter, making it increasingly difficult to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
Page 28 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next