Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company and Calamity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

Company and Calamity Empty
PostSubject: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 1:58 pm

OOC: This is a new thread starting where "Ironside's Pub" had left off. There were many errors in the previous thread. People were left behind. Character development had mixed up the story. Characters change and develop as stories progress. If you, the reader, do end up reading back through the other thread, you will understand what I mean.

People are allowed to join in the new story, but I severely recommend talking to either Kyuubi or myself when it comes to the matter. We will fit you in as soon as we are able. When it does happen, I will establish a posting order.

Please respect the other characters and try not to be "that guy". You know who I'm referring to: the guy who randomly joins in and kills everyone because they can and they're invulnerable and stuff. Make your characters except-able.

IOC: Hyrax skitters to a dark area in the forest. A large patch of slobber can be seem shining in the moonlight. Hyrax rolls around in it before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 4:26 pm

Kyuubi remains up in the tree as he rests, he learned this tactic from one of his friends who called it a survival tactic. Kyuubi uses it mostly because it's comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 10:08 pm

The night was filled with strange sounds. Unusual voices could be heard, but they spoke in an unrecognizable language. Morning arrived and something seemed off.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 3:34 pm

Kyuubi looked around as he woke up, he shuffled down from the tree and looked around again, he tried to remember the voices that he over heard through the night and tries to understand what they might have said.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 6:50 pm

An eerie presence can be felt coming from all around the area, but a strong concentration can be felt coming from Hyrax's direction.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 8:37 pm

Kyuubi turns towards Hyrax and studdys him, all the eerie energy that was around him was focused around Hyrax, but why? He looked at him in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 9:12 pm

Soon, red rings manifested around the area. Some appeared floating in the air. Some appeared on various surfaces. One even appeared below Hyrax. In an instant, the centers opened up to a dark void. A presence seems to be lurking in the void. Nothing seems to be able to pierce the darkness. Below Hyrax, A monstrous hand emerges and cradles the sage in it's massive palm. The being doesn't consider Kyuubi a threat. Hyrax merely purrs into the palm.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 1:27 pm

Kyuubi stairs at the strange sight and looks at his companion who was doing the same,"what's going on right now?" Syrix asks
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 2:54 pm

The hand seems to be alerted by Syrix's sudden voice. It surrounds Hyrax in eerie ball of darkness and retreats into it's hole. Hyrax appears to be upset as a result of the hand's departure. The other red rings disappear and Hyrax's figure begins to morph and contort in the sphere. Hyrax reverts to his "usual" state. The maddening aura visible for only a moment. Hyrax's eyes glow red before fading to their usual yellow. "Good morning, Kyuubi!" Hyrax stretches.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 6:37 pm

Kyuubi looks at him and he slowly starts to smile, "oh...your back to normal..." his smile grows larger "I was wondering when this would happen. I'm glad it did." Kyuubi walks over too him , "you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 10:00 pm

"Perfectly fine, why would oyu think otherwise?" For a brief moment, Hyrax's eyes glowed a deep red. "The train has returned to the station, so we'll have to take it on foot from here. I honestly thought I was going to be in that previous state for a little while longer. Forgot about... Alternatives..." Hyrax shakes the thought away just as quickly as it arrived. "Where to, my friends?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 11:49 am

"Well, there is a place that I need to be, I'm suposeto meet someone there." Kyuubi says to Hyrax and turns and points "it should be in this direction, you don't have to be there but I know you will be, when we get there you might want a disguise to put on, we might end up in the presence of humans." he drools his hand "so, shal we start traveling now? Or do you need to do something important?" Kuubi asks Hyrax.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 12:29 pm

"So serious all of a sudden." Hyrax chuckles stupidly. "I have nothing going on, so I will follow." Hyrax manifests a glass mask seemingly from nowhere. He puts it on and in an instant, a large man in a kilt stands before the keaton. "Where is it we are going, lad?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 3:01 pm

"I don't know the exact location, but it's over this way, we should be there shortly, asumeing there will be no unforseen mishaps on our way there" he turns to the way he was pointing earlier and begins to walk in that direction, as he walks away there can be heard a russeling sound in some bushes behind them in the trees and then the bushes. Kyuubi's ear twitches and he glances back but seems to notice nothing and keeps walking.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 3:23 pm

Hyrax stumbles with every step. Having two legs and being bipedal seems to be a bit of a challenge. He, however, does not give the noises any attention and instead begins to hum a soothing melody.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 7:30 pm

Kyuubi presses through the forest in till they reach a small building that has smoke emitting from it's chimney and the lights can be seen throug the windows, inside the small hut, voices can be heard chatting and laughing, "this is where he told me to meet him?" Kyuubi asks more to himself then to the others, he shrugs and pulls his hood over his head and he wraps his tails around himself and they appear to vanish he turns towards Hyrax and nods at him "try to act as Human as you can if your competing in, but You don't have to follow me in if you don't want to." he says and glances at the hut "if it makes you feel better, this should only take less than a minute to get done."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 8:00 pm

Hyrax stops humming the song. "I will come in. I won't say much if at all." Hyrax takes a more-or-less balanced step forward.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 7:03 pm

Kyuubi nods and turns towards the building, when they enter there can be seen many people of different ages roaming around the place, Kyuubi finds a place to sit and looks around for who he is waiting on "he should be here any minute, just wait and he should be here soon." he says as he looks all about himself for an object of some sort, as well as the person.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 10:09 pm

"Who exactly are you looking for? You never truly specified." Hyrax manifests a mug and fills it with a strange liquid that also also comes from nowhere. The liquid looks like it could kill with a single drop, but Hyrax takes small sips as it were a tea or something.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 7:40 pm

"..." Kyuubi looks at him past the edge of his hood and then pulls out a small stone of some kind "I shouldn't tell you..." he says and plays with the stone and it glitters as he rolls it around in his hand, he looks up and fixes his hood "he comes this way." a man wearing a robe walks over and sits on a chair behind them, seemingly in aware of the two...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 7:45 pm

"Who ever this is... I'm getting a strange vibe..." Hyrax whispers to Kyuubi. He takes a sip of his drink and tries to forget about it by humming the song at a more worried tempo.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 7:59 pm

Kyuubi looks at Hyrax and then a childish look appears on his face he smiles and he leans back and his hood covers his eyes he laughs a strange childish laugh "how many mail boxes are around the main part of the town with the giant clock?" Kyuubi asks is a strange voice that doesn't appear to be his own, the man wisspers something back and Kyuubi nods the man and Kyuubi stand up...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 8:06 pm

Hyrax anxiously awaits to see what happens, but quickens the pace of his humming.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 8:14 pm

Kyuubi and the man walk a little distance away from where they where and Kyuubi shows the man the stone and they begin to talk to each other about it in hushed whispers do none of the other guests can hear. meanwhile as they talk what appears to be a young boy, with dark Brown hair and glasses, peers into the building through the window, he looks around from the outside and manages to spot Hyrax, assembly unaware that he is not human. The boy pulls out some sort of journal, or something like it and begins to sketch, every now and then glancing up. Kyuubi and the man talk for a little while longer, neither aware, nor bothered by the unknown boy.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 8:19 pm

Hyrax's attention drifts over to the boy in the window. What did he know?! What did he want?! Hyrax hums faster, but takes a breath and sips the drink again, trying to calm himself down. He shifts his attention away from the window, trying to ignore the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next