Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company and Calamity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

Company and Calamity - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 8:18 pm

"Then how would we find it?" Kyuubi asked, "if it's the only way to win, then how do we get it?" he sounded almost determined. Daybreak looked down and around his feet and picked up a tree branch he found on the ground. He waived it around in the air.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 8:27 pm

"As much as I appreciate your enthusiasm to help, that branch would be just a regular branch." The Hyrax chuckles a little at Daybreak. "I vaguely recall the Katie from here saying something along the lines of her having to go through the fortress all over again, but everything was shuffled and warped around in such a way that she managed to find a hidden staircase, unintentionally. She only figured out the room's existence on the first time she had to go through the cycle, a result of the first time Katie confronted Hyrax at his palace. My best guess... Find Hyrax..." The new Katie looked bleak.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 8:52 pm

"but Hyrax is right there" Daybreak pointed with the stick towards the petrified Hyrax, "are we suppose to find him?" He lowered the stick to his side.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 8:55 pm

"I mean when the cycle reaches it's final phase. Hyrax always returns to his castle." Katie can't help but chuckle at Daybreak. " Sorry to inform you, but attempting to subdue Hyrax by means of nonviolence are completely ineffective. Only the most potent may have some effect." "Yes, I forgot to mention that."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 9:22 pm

"...so...we have to fight? We can't talk it out? I thought so..." he crossed his arms and looked off to the side. He chuckled a little "I don't know why, but I had a feeling you would say something like that" Daybreak looked back down at the ground. There was a look of worry on his face and he swung the stick back and forth next to him.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 9:28 pm

"You COULD try talking, but I can't guarantee Hyrax would even have the capability of listening." The Katie jumped off the stunned Hyrax and walked over to the group. "When should we get going?" "When we feel satisfied." The two then exchanged a bit of unintelligible dialogue before turning to the group.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 9:56 pm

"you've got me worried. You see..." Daybreak dropped the stick, "I was told by Desire and Tide that I have strength beyond average power...the only problem is that I've also been told that it is also very dangerous...I have a power that I don't want..." he looked up at Katie and the new Hyrax, "I'm a weapon...and now...I'm worried that I might have to use it...Its inevitable..." he Sat down on the grass "I've been worried on when it was going to happen..." Sky put his hand on Daybreak's head and rubbed it back and forth messing up his his hair, "don't worry Daybreak, we'll make sure everything will be alright." he gave him a wink and Daybreak smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 10:07 pm

"I don't really know what to tell you besides to hang in there. The final phase is arguably the hardest thing you've ever faced. I can't guarantee your power won't come into play, but if it does, I really don't know how Hyrax would react." The new Hyrax looks saddened. "Nobody else has witnessed the final phase besides a Katie and the Sages. This is actually sparking my curiosity to see how this plays out."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Kyuubi began to think to himself, Daybreak was helped back up onto his feet by Sky and Life, he smiled at them and Sky pat his shoulder. Kyuubi looked back at Katie "this chamber...will we have to find it before, or after the cycle begins? I guess what I mean is, should we go looking for it now?" he stepped forward a little as he asked this question.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 10:21 pm

"By my knowledge, the camber is completely unable to be found during any part of the cycle except when Hyrax apparently scrambles his fortress." Katie sighs. "This is not going to be easy for any of you."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 10:35 pm

"when has anything ever been easy?" Shade leaned back, he wasn't even looking at Katie or Hyrax, he was just looking out at the sea. "nothing ever comes 'easy'.
You always have to work for it. Even if there is a little amount needed to be done. Easy would take no effort..."
he closed his eyes and sighed. He didn't seem to have an expression. Everyone looked at him and all of them had different thoughts about what he said.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 10:42 pm

Both the Katie and the Hyrax go silent. The Hyrax even stops playing the harp. They exchange a few words. "Let's just hope SHE doesn't cross your paths." The Hyrax goes pale and nods. "It's a Katie that has walked an unbearable path. We don't like speaking of her, but she is a looming threat." The two go silent. "Maybe we shouldn't have brought her up."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 11:01 pm

"another Katie? One that took an...'unbareable' path?" he looked a bit upset."does she guard the chamber?" Life asked, he shifted. When Hyrax stopped playing the harp, the Hollow stopped dancing and was stopped on it's two hind legs and fell forward, it stood back up and shook its head, shaking off any loose strands of grass.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 11:04 pm

"No. Not even. She wouldn't listen to anyone if it meant her life depended on it. The chamber isn't guarded. It's whats inside that makes it terrible." Katie shivers. The Hyrax looks back to the stunned one. "Don't tell him we were here."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 11:15 pm

Kyuubi nodded, "you were never here." he smiled. "but what should we say when you leave? What will we do?" Syrix asked, The Hollow looked at Hyrax and just sat, it looked back at the group.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 11:18 pm

"Just act normal or something. He won't know he was stunned, but I would imagine it would actually click the cycle to skip to the final phase, being that it would drive him into a blind rage and given how unstable he naturally is." The Katie stands by the portal. The Hyrax looks around and stands with her. "Any last questions?"

-------

https://mixedrpg.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=20
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40