Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company and Calamity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

Company and Calamity - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 10:09 am

They all just stand for a minute, not sure what happened and what exactly was to happen next. The cloak looked at Daybreak and set him back on the ground. Daybreak was shaking slightly and he stood for a while, trying to regain his footing. Shade spoke again"Nine..." Sky looked at Shade again.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 10:34 am

"I think Tide should start explaining things IF he can keep his cool." Hyrax lays down. While the threat of... whatever the black is... is still frightening, Hyrax looks as if you could attack him outright and he wouldn't even retaliate.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 10:54 am

They look to Tide, but before he can speak Shade's voice rises up over his "where is Nine?" he spoke. Sky looked at him in confusion, "What?"
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 11:16 am

"What is 'Nine'?" Hyrax's composure is tarnished as this new bit of information temporarily throws him off balance. "What are you counting?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 11:31 am

"You, 1. Kyuubi, 2..." be pointed at the people when he listed off their names "Sky, 3. Life 4..." Sky and Life looked at each other, both a bit confused. "Tide, 5. The hollow, 6..." the Hollow looked at Shade as he pointed at it "Daybreak, 7. And myself...8..." he put his hand on his chest as a gesture to himself he looked at the group "so where is 9?..." Sky's eyes widened and he realized what Shade was talking about...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 11:36 am

Hyrax realized what Shade was talking about and his eyes instantly began to dart around. "Shoot! He's right." Hyrax got up and began to look around more intently.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 11:44 am

Shade pointed forward. The cloaked figure turned around and removed her hood, she smiled slightly but looked very disappointed "I expected something like this to happen. But I did manage to make it pretty far." Desire removed the cloak and it fell to the floor. She stood with Daybreak and faced back towards the group. Sky staggered backwards a bit, Life looked at the ground and may have been blushing a bit, Kyuubi blinked in surprised, Tide just stood their, he couldn't find out what to do. Shade still pointed at Desire "found her."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 12:06 pm

Hyrax chuckles. "You certainly fooled me Desire. Why though? Why take Daybreak?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 6:29 pm

Desire put a hand on Daybreak's shoulder, "I've been talking with him...I've tried, so hard, to remind him about what happened,
about what he was like then...he can't seem to recall any of it..."
Daybreak looked at Desire and back at the group, he wasn't sure what to do. Desire looked at him and smiled "the castle that Tide made...it wasn't the place for Daybreak...he was kept away from everything..." She looked at the group, "he told me everything.
Tide never let him do anything...go anywhere...see anyone. He was isolated...that's not what he needed."
Tide clenched his fist and turned his head away. Daybreak shifted.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 6:43 pm

Hyrax shifts. Was Desire telling the truth? Was Tide not as he seems? "So what's the verdict? What do we do with Daybreak?" Hyrax streches a little then approaches the group. "Let's don't do anything we'd regret. Let's try to be civilized."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 9:43 pm

Tide turned the rest of his body in the direction of his head. Desire glared at Tide, Daybreak clenched his fists and closed his eyes, he looked on the verge of tears. Kyuubi tilted his head as he looked at Daybreak and looked concerned. Daybreak started looking around, past everyone. Everyone seemed to be to buissy arguing over Daybreak to notice him. He seemed interested in one specific where no one was standing, Kyuubi watched Daybreak and Daybreak didn't seem to notice. The argument continued.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 11:00 pm

"ENOUGH!!" Hyrax rears up and slams the ground with his claws. The shockwave causes some of the ground to split apart and warp. "Please. We can solve this without violence or conflict." Hyrax looks as if he is in an immense ammount of pain and a tear even manages to rolss down from an eye. "Please."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 7:50 am

Kyuubi now turns his attention to Hyrax, "are you feeling alright? You look like your hurt." he asks. Sky and Life both stop talking and Tide turns towards Hyrax Desire looks at him as well and tilts her head, the hollow stands by Shade who pretends not to notice it. Daybreak edged off in the direction he was looking at before but didn't go very far. He seems to be thinking about something...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 12:54 pm

"C-Careful..." Hyrax winces in pain. "I just..." Hyrax looks around. "I don't see Daybreak. I would be more concerned about him than about me." Hyrax looks at the group. "One at a time. Please explain."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 12:47 pm

Daybreak stepped towards Hyrax, everyone watched him as he did so. "a-are you..." he edged closer "alright?" he asked him, everyone just watched, no one spoke and Daybreak didn't seem to notice, or perhaps he did but ignored it on purpose...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 1:12 pm

"Gotta check some functions real quick." Hyrax's eyes suddenly began swimming on his face for a moment before returning to their normal spots. "Check." Hyrax began changing colors. "Good." He stood up and took a few strides. As he did, major sections of his body separated and reattached. "That works good." Hyrax suddenly vanished. "Yep." He then reappeared and looked at a nearby tree. It warped horribly out of control for nearly ten seconds before springing back to normal. "Mhm." A purple haze glimmered in the sky for a few minutes. "Nearly done." The hand of a massive creature descends from the sky and pokes at the ground before disappearing. "Wonderful" Hyrax looks to the group and the Hollow suddenly grows a few feet before shrinking back to normal size. "Excellent." The positions of everyone in the group began to swap randomly untill they were in their normal places. "Okay, last thing. I need one of you to attempt to warp reality. If everything is good, then nothing should happen. If you are successful, then it means something is off." Hyrax still looked in pain, but seemed to be doing fine at the same time. "I'm checking something."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 1:48 pm

they all look very confused after all the swapping and warping but recover quickly. They look at one another with confused expressions on their faces, but for a different reason, it was as if they were all asking one another "how are we suppose to warp reality?" they all stood their for a good few seconds. "how are we suppose to do that?" Syrix said out loud, he spoke what was on everyone's mind, Kyuubi looked at Syrix quickly and remained silent, was he hideing something or was he just confused?
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 1:58 pm

"Ah... I hadn't thought about that. Well... The point is it shouldn't be possible for you at the given moment. I'll just assume its working. Basically which ever world I'm on, other entities capable of warping reality are unable. It's a tactical advantage." Hyrax suddenly freezes up. Its like he's completely paralyzed. A faint glow covers Hyrax.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Daybreak backs up, the group shifts a little as well. "Hyrax?" Kyuubi spoke "what's he doing now?" Sky sounded concerned. Desire came to the group's side after quickly snatching up Daybreak, "I really hope this is one of his 'tests'" she said. They did not step any closer but instead stood almost absolutely still...some might think that they too where paralyzed...waiting in anticipation...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 2:14 pm

A portal opened up a few paces away. It felt... Calm, unlike Hyrax's. The border was gold. Another Hyrax emerged from it. He looked nearly identical to the frozen one, but he wore massive golden bands on his arms. It also seemed that this Hyrax didn't have any sort of scar and was completely stable. He didn't seem to notice anyone. Three of his eyes had a purple pupil and the other three had had solid black pupils. The Hyrax spoke in a strange language that resembled nothing but growls and noises. A shape stirred on his back. Suddenly, Katie sat up and slid off his back. She too, wore gold bands. Her eyes had pink pupils. She turned to the Hyrax and replied to the Hyrax in the same language.

Last edited by Hyrax on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "I felt" is supposed to be "It felt")
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 10:32 pm

"Katie?" Kyuubi tilted his head, "you know her?" Life asked, Kyuubi shrugged a little, "she was a bit different when I saw her...but yes...although, I'm not sure this one is the same." he whispered back. Tide looked startled "another Hyrax?" he spoke softly. Sky looked between the two Hyraxes that were now standing in front of them. Desire and Daybreak stood by each other and they both looked at a Hyrax but not the same one. The Hollow looked between the two Hyraxes and couldn't seem to make up it's mind on which one to walk towards. It just stood between them, "H-Hyrax?" it spoke and tilted it's head it looked back and forth but then just fell over in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 10:40 pm

The pair didn't even seem to notice the group. Their conversation continued, but every now and then, their voices would change tones. Perhaps some words required other vocal ranges. The Katie quickly looked over the area. It seems she didn't even notice the group, but when she saw the frozen Hyrax, she instantly pointed and bounced slightly, spouting her gibberish language as she did. She ran up to the Hyrax and the second Hyrax turned and followed her. For a split second, each of the Hyrax's eyes made contact with a member of the group, but he didn't react. He casually walked to the Katie and whispered something to her. She jumped and quickly turned to the group. She looks at each of the members of the group before looking to the Hyrax. The Katie seems excited, but the Hyrax looks merely amused.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 10:48 pm

Daybreak lifted a hand and waived it back and forth slowly. Kyuubi stepped forward slightly and spoke in a calm tone "hello?" he said and it came out sounding more like a questions than a greeting everyone else seemed to be watching and didn't intervene. The Hollow stood back up again and shook the grass off of itself and looked back up again at the things around it.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 10:55 pm

The Hyrax nudges the Katie forward. She turns and growls at him, only for him to swirl his eyes. The Katie turns back to the group. "Hello everyone. I am..." She quickly turns back to the Hyrax. He responds to her stare dripping a single drop of saliva onto the ground. The acidic saliva quickly burns the ground, but for some reason, no damage has actually been done. The liquid just sits on the ground sizzling. The Katie turns back to the group again. "Katie. And this is Hyrax." The other Hyrax has approached the group and stations himself next to the Katie. "Hello to all."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 11:07 pm

"Yup, this definitely not the same Katie that I know" he whispered to Life "I'm Kyuubi and these are my friends. I'm..." he froze for a second "...er...friends with this Hyrax here." he gestured to the frozen one "I hope you don't mind me asking, but where are you from?" he stepped forward as he asked the question in a friendly way. The others stood back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next