Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company and Calamity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

Company and Calamity - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2020 10:59 pm

Katie nods to Kyuubi before surrounding the group in a barrier and lifts it into the sky. The orb quickly expands and grows far larger than anything seen previously. Bigger than the hydra, bigger than the NanoGrandHyrax, bigger than the Belphegor’s Prime. The orb split to a deafening scream. The morningstar no longer had back legs, instead his tails had taken up the lower portion of his body and had coiled up. The morningstar’s arms have migrated to around his neck, like how the hydra has done. The front legs had become new arms, with an addition forearm branching off the elbows. When the morningstar spread his six wings, it was like they extended from horizon to horizon. When the morningstar straightened its back and lifted its head, it was as it his eyes peered into the heavens and his tails sank into the hells. The impossible large creature turned to the group. The six eyes of Hyrax seared into the skull which had grown a few more horns. The Morningstar roars as two pair of spindly arm rocket from his mouth and grasp the protective barrier. Something yellow begins to form down his throat. Katie is trying her absolute best to pull the barrier out if the Morningstar’s grasp.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2020 11:19 pm

Daybreak and Sunset nod and grab each other's arms and close their eyes. Blue and grey energy are released from Daybreak and Sunset. The blue energy forms into the shape of Sky and Sky drops onto the ground, once again, unconscious. The grey energy flows into Shade as he takes on his original look from before the swap. This starts a chain reaction as the energy from one person flows into another, everyone is given their respective abilities back along with their appearance. Daybreak and Sunset stand in exactly the same stance but by each other's sides."you don't scare me!" Daybreak shouts "you're nothing!" Sunset shouts. In this moment both light and dark were as one, the two conflicting energy pulses moved in unison with one another the immense strength multiplied several times over by the branch. The two of them rise up together and the power of both Day and night swirled around them. The group looked up in awe as this happened. " Creative Destruction!" the two cry out. A godly burst of light and dark energy blasts through straight at the Morningstar, the energy shook everything and the group had to maintain their balance to stop themselves from falling over.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2020 11:28 pm

The blast punches through Katie's barrier and is met by the yellow flame erupting from the Morningstar. His mane billows in the shockwaves and his heads scream. Katie is completely awestruck as both Daybreak and Sunset have united together to fight the Morningstar. Even the two older gods have stopped their clash to witness this. The shockwaves ripple out every second from the attacks clashing. Rifts are being torn open everywhere but it appears both parties are at a stand still. A golden light begins to shine from the sky above.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2020 12:09 am

"your end aproaches." Daybreak speaks, his voice seems to echo "Accept your fate" Sunset follows up. The two of them move their arms together and the stick in both of their hands mends back into one branch. A circle forms behind the two of them made up of two rings, one black and the other white, they revolve in opposite directions. There are 8 smaller rings I between the two larger rings that are colored grey. "Together with me!" the two call out. The rest of the group stand up, looking up at the two of them in awe. Kyuubi looks up and nods "I shall support you to the very end" he says, a stream of red energy drifts from Kyuubi into the ring, one of the grey rings changes to the same red color "oh! And me too! I'll stick by you" Syrix says, a blue energy flows from him into another ring. "I-Im sorry I wasn't there for you for you before...but that won't happen again." a gentle silver color drifts out of Sky as he stands up, "I will give you all that I have!" Life calls out, a green stream comes from him. "Hollow Must help friends!" the Hollow shouts, a light grey stream comes from the Hollow, "I swear...I will always be by your side!" a sweet purple energy stream flows into another ring "I'll support you" Shade says and a dark grey stream comes from him, his energy seemed slightly different as it aproaches but it does the same as the others. Tide smirks "you've come far kid. I won't give up on you now." he says, an ocean blue light comes from Tide. All the rings within the Circle begin to spin at increasing speeds as Daybreak and Sunset close their eyes and smile. The energy from their friends infuses with theirs. The constant stream of light and dark energy is now accompanied by multi colored beams power from all of their friends multiplied by the branch in one attack, increasing the attacks strength.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2020 12:24 am

With the added power in the attacks, the blast quickly begins to overtake the flame. Creative Destruction tears through the god, punching a hole through the back of the mouth. The Morningstar screams and the blast tears him apart, severs several heads, an arm, four of his wings, before ultimately cleaving the typhon in half. The typhon continues to scream long after the attack ends. Violently thrashing about and melting, the Morningstar, God of Chaos and Creation, has reverted to his normal state, now a thrashing and exhausted imp. By now, the golden light had expanded, forming a portal. Descending from it, came the four gods of Edgarix, but with additional gold highlights. “Are we la- Oh my.” The golden Katie looked quite startled. Both Belphegors wasted no time in savagely attacking eachother. The Grand Colossi stared each other down while the new Morningstar, whose horns were adorned in gold hoops and appeared in his normal state, flew over to the exhausted god. Both Morningstars stared at one another and appeared to engage in light conversation, evident by their excessive giggling. “I didn’t expect to see you here, Unity.” “We had previously checked on this dimension not too long ago, but the rifts from this confrontation started to spread throughout this dimension that we have to intervene. Seems like it won'treally be necessary anymore, huh?” Unity Katie looks to the group. The normal Katie takes her stick back from Sunset and Daybreak. "I doubt we will ever see eye to eye, but Sunset, you and Daybreak, are truly heroes this day." “Once the Unity Belphegor’s Prime has finished, we’ll patch up the rifts and your dimension will be restored to normal.”

Last edited by Hyrax on Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Better story telling)
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 12:33 pm

Both Daybreak and Sunset stagger as Katie takes away the recompleted branch away from them. Still holding each other's arms, they nearly fall over"Tch...don't...don't make me laugh..." Sunset scoffs. He looks up at Katie, breathing heavily as he tries to catch his breath, the two of them look extremely worn out "I'm...No hero...I was...I was just... fighting...for...myself..." he says, panting. "If it weren't for you...we never...could have...done that..." Daybreak turns to his other half "you...saved...us..." "y-you...idiot...I saved...myself...all of you were just..." Sunset and Daybreak both collapse, landing straight on their backs. Energy emits off of the two of them, bright and dark respectively, they swirled up and around, the two of them turn to look at each other "I can't believe...after so long... trying to gain control...I would stoop so low as to...work with you..." Sunset says"to think...my nightmare...would see things...my way...for once..." Daybreak let out a week chuckle. "I won't stop you know...this doesn't change...anything" Sunset smiles "I figured you...would say something...like that...but I still refuse...to let myself...give in...to you..." Daybreak closes his eyes "We'll see... about that..." Sunset replies. The energy emitting from the two of them started glowing brighter. Eventually the two separate Daybreak and Sunset disappear, leaving behind only one, single, Daybreak, lying flat on his back as he slowly loses conciseness, he seems to smile and muter something "Thank you...everyone..."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 12:58 pm

Katie chuckles as she observes the scene before her. The group was victorious. The Morningstar has calmed down. The Belphegor's Prime will soon be beaten. All we be back to normal. She will merge once more with the Grand Colossus and the Belphegor's Prime will merge with the Morningstar, forming Hyrax once more. Still, something in the back of her mind bugged her. With Unity here, and the group here...
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 1:06 pm

Desire was the first to rush over to Daybreak. She got down on her knees and pulled Daybreak into a hug and she smiled "I'm so proud of you Daybreak...Thank you..." she whispered to him. The rest of the group felt themselves relax a little "Is it really over? We did it?" Syrix asked "it would seem so." Life replied, he took a deep breath in. Kyuubi noticed Katie "is something wrong?" He asked, by now he had reverted back to his original state without his draconic features "you look... concerned about something".
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 1:14 pm

Both Katies flew over to one another. They had both made the same observations. There had been a lot of power exerted during the fight. There were an usual amount of people here. There were twice the number of gods at the moment. The divine pressure would surely be far greater than would otherwise be normal. Both Katies looked at one another in a panic as the void burst into a shrill scream, whose origins were a crimson tear in realty nearby. Emerging from it, was a third Katie. Unlike the others, this one has large feathered wings, and her eyes were black with red pupils. She was covered in blood, which charred the ground when it dripped. She takes a deep breath and chuckles. "I never would have thought you would have messed up this badly." As she took her breath, the screaming subsided. As she spoke, her words pierced through the air and seemed to lodge themselves into the minds of everyone there.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 1:21 pm

Everyone covered their ears in attempts to block out the intense sound of the screaming "Gyahhah! What the...!" Syrix cried out"wha- now there's 3?!" he shouted. Kyuubi looked up as the group gathered around each other "What is it now?!" Tide yelled. They took their stances again "Katie?" Kyuubi asked, more to himself than anything.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 1:32 pm

"We will defend this dimension from you! You will leave this place at once and never return!" Unity Katie proclaims loudly. The new Katie simply chuckles. "Oh dear. What shall I do? Perhaps. I should leave." The new Katie turns away. Just as she begins to step into her portal, she turns around and throws a bleeding spear at the Belphegor's Prime, piercing into his chest. "Of course, I won't leave empty handed." She then pulls out a large horn and blows it. She laughs wickedly as she leaves. The sky grows dark as the Belphegor's Prime roars in agony. His body begins to break down, quickly disintegrating. Within seconds, there is nothing left of the Belphegor's Prime. She had slayed a god. Both Katies broke down in horror as both Colossi looked to each other, unsure of what to do. The Unity Belphegor was stunned. He could have ended up like that. Both Morningstars stared at each other before the normal one began to look at his hands. He was fading fast as his skull began to crack.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 1:43 pm

The group looked around at each other "w...what?!" Sky spoke, his voice a little shaky "w-what is happening?" Sky looked around at everyone. "Morningstar!" Kyuubi dashed over "Morningstar! You're fading! What's happening?" He asked. Desire holds Daybreak closer while looking on in shock "b-but how...how did she..." Desire stammered. "that can't be right..." shade muttered.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 1:49 pm

Their cries were slowly being deafened by the cries of another. Manifesting before the Morningstar was Lewis. "STAY WITH ME! PLEASE!" Lewis hugged the Morningstar, notably immune to the conditions of contact. The Morningstar simply whimpered as the skull finally shattered and the god vanished. Lewis was kneeling on the ground, crying. His breathing grew labored as he rose and wiped his tears. Four spots grew on the floor. One was lava. One was water. One was a crystalline surface. The last was the face of a clock. Lewis' eyes were red from crying.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 2:01 pm

The group stood very still, a whimpering sound came from somewhere in the group, The Hollow stepped out from the gathered members "H..." it squeaked "H...Hyrax..." it looked down. Kyuubi froze, it hadn't occured to him at the time, but he realized it after the Hollow spoke. They both were...
"but...he can't just..." Kyuubi spoke very quietly, Daybreak shifted a little uncomfortably bit remained unconscious. "wait, you can't be serious about this." Tide spoke, he approached Kyuubi "there's no way this can be real." he mumbled. "Katie? What happened?" Life's voice was gentle and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 2:12 pm

"She's a god slayer. She's undeniably evil and obtains power from slaying gods. The dimension is in pieces and Hyrax is gone!" Lewis takes a deep breath as the circles grow larger. He points to Unity. "You four! Head to the Stockpile and lock it down!" He turns to Katie and the Grand Colossus. "Initiate a total Rax recall! The Rax are more vulnerable now so take them to the Spirit Realm." The four circles opened up. Emerging from the lava circle was a Sage. This variant of Brian appears completely consumed by rage and exerts a heat that rivals the sun. He eyes are ablaze as he trudges forward. The crystals give way to a version of the Sage composed entirely of crystals, all of which reflect the shocked and scared appearances of many people. The water circle burst open to reveal the sage of water suspended in the air by a tripod appendage of water. Similar appendages emerge from the ports on the sides of the divers helmet and out from the broken face-plate. Finally, a version of Deltrax emerges. This one has merged with his floating hands that now serve as a form of wings. His limbs are exposed and slowly begins to float to Lewis. "They've been drawn here by the horn! I will hold them off." Lewis looks to the group. "Leave! Run!" Lewis whips the fire sage who retaliates by screaming and exploding a blast of super heated flames all around him, scorching Lewis. "GO!"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 2:28 pm

The group stands for a moment, continuing to stare on at these new beings that just emerged. "we don't have much of a choice here." Tide says. Some members of the group begin retreating. The Hollow doesn't move and Life dashes past, picking it up as he moves. Desire hoists Daybreak's unconscious body up into her arms as she stands up Kyuubi begins to retreat but stopped for a moment. Desire stops further away from where Kyuubi stands "Come on Kyuubi! Let's go!" she calls out. Kyuubi turns to look back at Lewis, Syrix quickly climbs up and around Kyuubi's neck "you heard the man, we got to go!" he says, he tugs Kyuubi in the direction of where the group is fleeing to. Kyuubi turns towards Lewis and Syrix shouts "Now is no time to play hero, fox boy!" but Kyuubi calls out to Lewis "are you sure you'll be fine on your own Lewis?" Syrix rolls his eyes in frustration as he lets out a angry hissing noise.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 2:33 pm

The crystalline entity fires a series of concussive projectiles which all slam into Lewis' face. He quickly recovers and hold a glowing hand to the group, lifting them all up and gathering them together. "I don't care where you go! JUST! GO!" A portal opens beneath the group as Lewis lets go. The last thing the group sees of Lewis before they slip into the portal is Lewis jumping into the air as what appears to be a jack-in-the-box clamps around him, its handles rotating.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 2:37 pm

Kyuubi reaches out "Lewis-!" he calls before being dropped through the portal. The group shouts as they are sent through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 2:41 pm

The group fell for what felt like hours. Something had happened to change the destination because the group was violently thrown to the side as the portal suddenly shifts. The group is then jettisoned out and crash onto a hard wood floor, effectively knocking each of them out cold.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 2:48 pm

Daybreak is the first member of the group to wake up. He blinks, his vision blurred slightly, he lets out a moan "uugghh...w...what?" he mumbled "w...where?" he puts a hand up to his head and he slowly pushes himself into a sort of sitting position while rubing one of his eyes. He tries to get a good look around from where he lies on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 2:52 pm

Daybreak is slowly pushed back to the floor, with a pillow placed below his head. A cold sponge is placed against his forehead. "Oh good. You're awake. You've been out cold for about a week. Rest easy for now. You may have hit your head pretty hard."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 2:59 pm

"a...week?" he mumbles "I blacked out for a week?" he closes his eyes "I remember...Something...what is it?" he speaks, more to himself "something about the... morningstar?" he mumbles. He makes another moaning sound as he tries to recall the memories "we were in danger? I think..." he shakes his head a little.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 3:03 pm

"Something about what? I didn't quite catch that. I don't think it really matters now though. You're safe." The cold sponge is dabbed against Daybreak's forehead a bit more. "I still don't know how you managed to get in here without opening the door, but I suppose that has something to do with your story."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 3:06 pm

Daybreak opened his eyes and looked around again. "wh...where am I?" he asked, he looked up at the person talking to him as his vision slowly became less blurry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36