Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company and Calamity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

Company and Calamity - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 8:00 am

The Hollow looks at Hyrax in surprised and then nods, it grabs on tighter to Hyrax as if to say "take me away, somewhere far away..."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:25 pm

"Consider it done." Hyrax gets up and looks around. "I'll be honest... I walked in here through a door, but I'm not sure how I got in THAT room to begin with. First thing's first though, let's find that door..."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 pm

Hyrax finds the door that he exited from and he opened it... He stepped into the room "...thank you Hyrax...you are a very nice ceracher..." Life said, he was standing there in the room and He smiled at the Hollow and the Hollow looked away, Life grasped Hyrax's shoulder and walked him away from the door "...and for that reason I hope you can forgive me..." the door closed behind them, Hyrax suddenly noticed that Life was looking down, frowning. The Hollow suddenly seemed to fall into a soothing sleep, Life put his hands on Hyrax's back "...for what I'm about to do..." Hyrax felt a sudden push on his back with so much force that he, and the Hollow, where dunked straight into the lake that he looked into when his scar was gone. Hyrax and the Hollow sunk into it and it suddenly seemed a whole lot deeper that before...Hyrax saw a slightly blurry image of Life looking slightly disappointed or sad before he fell to far away. Despite being in water and trying to swim, he felt too tired and unable to do so, he fell deeper and deeper into the lake, the light around him faded and it got darker...darker...yet darker...until he couldn't see anything. He drifted through a dark, seemingly infinite, darkness...until he realised that he could hear voices...they said "...probably the longest time..." the voice faded in but he still couldn't see "you mean it doesn't usually take this long?" the voices continued to have a conversation...Hyrax realized that his eyes where, actually, closed...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 5:04 pm

Hyrax forces all six of his eyes open. In a flash, GrandHyrax springs up. "The Hollow! Where is it?!" Hyrax madly swings the lance around, not even paying attention to who was around. All he knew was the Hollow wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 5:13 pm

"I think he's...YIKES!" sky and Kyuubi frantically dodge Hyrax's lance and frantic swinging. Hyrax hears a thump and a sudden squeek from behind him, sky grabs his lance and does almost no good as he is so light that he was also being flung around with the lance. "Can-you-stop-swinging-pleas!" Sky shouted as he was being swung around.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 5:20 pm

"WHERE IS-" Hyrax suddenly stops, calms down, and turns around.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 5:34 pm

The Hollow is flat on the floor...quite literally...it pops back up almost just like Syrix, Hyrax must have stepped on it in his frantic swinging. The Hollow looks dizzy as if it just woke up, it's eyes where crossed and it's head swayed back and forth, the Hollow Morph seems undamaged, despite being stepped on. Sky dangles from the end of Hyrax's lance and he also looks slightly dizzy as he hangs from the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 6:28 pm

Hyrax reverts back and wraps his arms around the Hollow. "I thought I lost you! After what Life did I really thought you were a goner. I would have been fine but never mind that. You! How are YOU doing?" Hyrax smiles at the Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 6:41 pm

Sky dropps down and looks at the Hollow, Kyuubi comes up and looks at Hyrax the Hollow makes a strange noise and then it looked around at it's surroundings "...where...where are I?" it says incorrectly. Sky steps slowly towards the Hollow to inspect it...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 10:16 pm

"The human world. We're in a large forest." Hyrax grips the Hollow tight for a brief moment before letting go.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 4:56 pm

The Hollow looks around at what's around it, it tilts its head as it does so, Sky looks at the Hollow "you've become...friend's with it?" he asks Hyrax with a surprised expression "Yes! I knew it could be done!" he says "me and my old pal Purv! We always knew that they still had a hope." Sky smiles at Hyrax Kyuubi also studdys the Hollow Morph and watches as it walks in circles and looks up at the clouds, it had started to rain as Hyrax was in the other world and he hadn't noticed during his random swinging. The Hollow stops and spots a rose growing out of the ground, not as a bush but as a single, lonely, red rose growing out of the ground. Kyuubi also sees the rose and tilts his head as well in confusion. The Hollow walks over and sniffs the rose...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 5:00 pm

Hyrax wearily looks at the clouds. Where there's clouds, there's rain. Where there's rain, there's thunder. Where there's thunder... Hyrax looks away from a brief moment and notices the rose. Such a strange place for such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 5:38 pm

The Hollow stops for a second, as if it was frozen in its place, then it sniffed again, and then it seemed as if it would not stop, it lied down next to the flower and continued to breath in it's sweet sent. Kyuubi frowned a bit and walked forwards "hm...this is peculiar..." he leaned down to study the Hollow and the flower. The Hollow glanced at Kyuubi and looked almost angry and then it turned it's back to him but did not depart from the red rose, it looked as if it had fallen in love with the flower "what would a rose be doing here...and why is it just a single rose...wouldn't it grow in a bush?" sky was not paying attention at all, he seemed to have found something interesting behind him for he started sketching again in his book. Kyuubi continued to check the flower.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 5:49 pm

"Reminds me of Flowey." Hyrax chuckles. "But that's impossible 'cause I destroyed him. You missed it too, Kyuubi. Not a bad show of strength on my part either." Hyrax glances over to Sky before redirecting his attention to the clouds. Rain splats against his eyes, but he barley registers they hit.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 6:07 pm

Kyuubi manages to grab the rose "I think I will find out how it went sooner or later" he laughs. Kyuubi inspects the flower, he sniffs it as well. Just like the Hollow he freezes for a second or two, his eyes widen and he blinks in supries, he then suddenly seems relaxed and he sighs what seems to be a happy sigh and he smiles and sniffs the flower again. Kyuubi seems really calm and relaxed and he closes his eyes and looks up at the clouds. Now that he sees It more closely, it seemed to have a subtle and faint glow to it, the pedals where almost glowing a reddish pink color. Kyuubi looks at Hyrax and smiles again. The Hollow looks as if it's in a dram again but slowly looks as if it was just pretending and it stands up and looks around again, walking in circles, inspecting where it is...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 6:14 pm

A purple ring opens by Hyrax's head and a hand reaches out to slap him. "OW! What the heck?!" Hyrax rubs his cheek as the hand points to Kyuubi, then to the Hollow and finally at the flower. "What about it?" The hand goes limp as if to say "Really dude? You didn't get it?". The hand points to the flower more intently. "Oh I got yah." The hand gives a thumbs up before retreating into the void. "Hey Sky... I think something's up with this flower. Kyuubi and the Hollow are actin' all weird."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 6:52 pm

Sky turns around and looks at Hyrax, he stands up and walks over to him, "what's the matter?" he asks and then looks at Kyuubi and the Hollow, the Hollow shakes it's head and then looks as if it woke up from something, and then continues going about it's business, Kyuubi still holds the rose and seems as if he is in a dream. Sky looks closer and sees the glowing flower, his expression changed, almost as if he had seen a spirit. He tries mouthing saying something as he points at the flower but nothing came out accept for small squeaks, he blushes and walks over to Kyuubi. Kyuubi looks at Sky and Sky snatches the flower from him and runs back to Hyrax. Kyuubi sticks out his arms and he looks disappointed, then he to looked as if he where slowly wakeing up from a dream, he put his hand to his for head and quietly moaned "no..." he seemed off balance and almost fell over but he caut himself. Sky looks a bit embarrassed as he holds the flower to his chest and as he stairs at Kyuubi, he seemed to have forgotten that Hyrax was there. Kyuubi shook his head and looked around, a bit cross eyed, "wh- where..." he blinked and looked at Hyrax and then too looked a bit embarrassed "...um...what just happened? I think I slipped into a dream or something..." he scratches the back of his head. Sky just looks at Kyuubi and he swallows, now he too looks frozen but not in the same way...although he is looking at Kyuubi, he seemed to be looking at...something else...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 6:56 pm

"Sky, what's matter?" There was no response. Hyrax sighs as six hands appear and snap their fingers repetitively near Sky's face. "Earth to Sky?" Hyrax chuckles about his pun.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 7:15 pm

Sky slowly turns towards Hyrax, he blinks and tilts his head "yes-what-is-it?" he says quickly, his breathing slows down and he closes his eyes and takes dep breaths "what I ment was, yes?" he puts on a fake smile and moves the rose down a bit. just faintly, Hyrax can smell the sweet sent of the rose, it was an indescribable smell, he was not close enough to it, the aura emitting off of it feller nice and comfortable, he had a sudden urge to get closer to it, he had to smell it. Something about it just made him want it even more, but he was just too far away...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 7:21 pm

"How 'bout I uh... Take that off your hands..." On cue, the hands seized Sky in a death grip as Hyrax lumbered towards it, eyes never breaking contact with the rose.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 7:31 pm

"Ak!" Sky exclaimed as he was grasped by the hands. He struggles to break free of the grip. The rose dropps to the floor and hits the damp grass with a small thud, the rose sent cept calling to Hyrax, trying to get him to pick it up. Sky was having much difficulty getting out from the grip of the hands and he was to pre occupied to shout at Hyrax to stop. As Hyrax approaches the delicate flower the sent got stronger and he felt more distant from earth, but it just felt...right...he felt good the closer he got to it...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 7:35 pm

Hyrax's eyes glow a deep purple as he stumbles to grip flower. The hands tighten the closer Hyrax gets. Where it seems it can't get any worse, Hyrax picks up the flower.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 8:30 pm

The sent of the rose makes Hyrax feel so happy, happy like he's never been before...he sees a faint image of some sort, almost as if looking through fog. He feels good in an inexplainable way, he feels like he could just sit there and smell the rose all day. The rain seemed irelivent now and he wasn't thinking at all about the world that he was standing on. Slowly he saw an image of something on two legs emerge from the fogieness although he could not quite make out what it was. Despite no identification nor clarification, he seemed paralyzed by the sight of it, he felt a sudden rush of emotion and he almost seemed flustered. Suddenly he heard a voice "hello." it said casually, it was soft and soothing. The image slowly, but surely, became clearer...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 8:33 pm

"H-Heh...H-Hey..." Hyrax hiccuped. "Who're y-you?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 5:17 pm

The figure stands before Hyrax. She is tall and has black fur with a red heart outline on her chest, forehead and on both of her 'boots' just like sky's and life's symbols. She has three long tails with what appears to be rings around them near, but not on, the base of the tails. She stops and smiles at him "me?" she tilts her head "why I am your Desire" she leans forwards in a bow. She looks up at him and makes a cute smile and then rises. Something about this person made Hyrax feel calm..."and might I ask your name?" she smiles, calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next