Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company and Calamity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

Company and Calamity - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 8:23 pm

"..." the thing looks at him and tilts its head "...oh, you speak not our language, I see..." he says and nods "very well, very well, I will speak you same langage." he chuckles a bit "let me reintroduce." he bows again "I am Pruv, or in you language I am life...my job is to stop pain and to regenerate health..." Life remains in a bow and looks at Hyrax waiting...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 8:27 pm

Hyrax once again returns the bow. "I am Hyrax, Sage of Lackluster. Though I speak many languages including one that only a select individuals can speak, I was lost when you spoke yours." Hyrax can't help but chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 8:42 pm

He seemed to flinch when he said "Lackluster" but remained calm, he stood back up straight and stepped towards Hyrax "pleased to meet you Hyrax, sage of lackluster." he smiles again "I have never seen a thing such as yourself before...now, you were brought here by me" he holds his arms out in a gesture to the forest den, the trees seemed to ark overhead creating sort of a room with gaps that work like door ways "now tell me..." he says dropping his hands and looking at him in seriousness but still smiling, "why is it you wish to be replenished? Only pain I sense is only mental, not physical." Life's ear twitches in anticipation "if that is so, I can not fix, but I can do my best." he starts to inspect Hyrax.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 8:47 pm

"Yeah, mental pain can't exactly be fixed, but the small scar on my eye was kind of a red-flag for Sky." Hyrax points out the small cut on his face. "I thought it would have healed by now, but it hasn't."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 8:56 pm

"Oh...ooo not quite as good as cut on arm..." Life looks worried, "you see, scars are rather dangerous for the one who has it..." he inspects it harder, "you got this very long time ago..." he backs up, "it can be fixed, and I can make it look like it never existed as well, if you wish." he crosses his arms "you may experience pain during process but you will feel much better when process is finished." he looks at Hyrax and smiles again, "you still wish to continue?" he asks calmly.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 8:58 pm

"What ever it takes to lessen the pain this scar has brought, I'll endure it." Hyrax nervously awaits for the pain to start.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 9:23 pm

"As you wish, we shal begin..." the ball of fluff dashes over to what spears to be a shelf and Life shouts things to it in his language, the ball of fur grabs different herbs and materials that all seem strange to Hyrax and brings them over to Life, he grabs them and thanks the ball and is makes a squeaking noise as a response. Life puts the medicine in a bowl and then turns it into dust, he takes some of it out and rubs it on his paws, "this will make process much faster then normal." he takes a deal breath in and then breaths out, the room seems to freeze and darken as he does so, Hyrax starts to feel relaxed and he feels separated from the world, then a sudden pain hits him, he is shocked into what feels like reality but something isn't right, he was no longer in the forest den...everything was going a bit faster then normal. Suddenly another stab came from his side and then it slowly faded and then, most agonizingly, a force of many different powers hit him, they all ended with the worst part...the time seemed to slow down it's speed again and a stab, that seemed to last so much longer, hit him directly in the eye that had the scar, the dagger's sting lasted...and then the reality seemed to fall away from him...the long, dark, hallway slowly vanished from sight there was one final echo as the reality turned to darkness, shouted out by the one responsible for the pain,  "DIE" ...and he was back in the forest den...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 9:31 pm

Hyrax laid down, turned over and began to sob. It was as if he relived that moment a thousand times over. The tears continued. Why? Why was he the only one able to harness Lackluster and consequently feel this pain? "C-Corruption... Why me?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 10:10 pm

Life pants and looks at Hyrax, he is on both hands and knees and stands back up, still panting, "you are...alright..." he puts his hand on Hyrax's back and breaths a deep breath again, the air around him slows and he slowly feels relaxed, the memory starts to feel more like a dream and he becomes calm...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 10:18 pm

Hyrax stands up and adjusts himself. "The pain of that event has left. The pain of other events are still present, but I must remain strong." Hyrax clenches his claw into a fist and pure Lackluster radiates from it for a brief moment.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 11:31 pm

"I'm glad that I could help you..." he says and backs up a bit, "and now I know a bit more about you, I love when that happens...I just love learning new things..." Life smiles and the den becomes cheerfull and lively again.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 11:39 pm

"Learning is good." Hyrax, strangely enough, bursts into laughter. Half way through his laughing spree, Hyrax says "Hopefully you didn't learn anything about IT or them." Hyrax still seems to laugh it through, but the laugh seems off. It sounds cheerful, like before, but this time, it sounds a bit sorrowful and malicious.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 11:36 am

"I dont remember anything about something like 'IT' or 'them' but I do remember a hallway, however, most people don't like to talk about what happened, if the scar was linked to a powerful, or painful, memory." he laughs and waves it aside, "you where actually very calm, compared to others that is...if you would like to see reflection of yourself, there is pond over there." he points behind Hyrax at a small pool of crystal clean water that also seemed to have a lifelike glow about it.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 11:45 am

"Let's try to forget I mentioned IT and them." Hyrax meanders over to the pool and stares at his reflection. The scar was gone. It was like it was never there. Tears welled up in his eyes. "It's gone..." Hyrax smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 11:53 am

Life smiles and then his ear twitches, he turns to look behind him, he turns back to look at Hyrax, he looks a bit worried. Life steps up behind Hyrax and puts one paw on his back "Pleas forgive me..." he glances back at the door behind him...he tries to put on a fake smile. outside the door there can be heard some very strange sounds as if some sort of beast, like a dragon, was struggling to fight through something...some other voices in the strange language were shouting out to each other. Life stands behind Hyrax, clearly eager to see whats going on outside but he remains with his one hand on Hyrax's back.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 11:56 am

Hyrax walks to the door and listens. Some sort of conflict is happening behind the door. HYrax opens the door and steps inside.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 12:13 pm

Life pulls him back and slams the door. Hyrax catches a gimps of some sort of dragon looking monster that was extremely small, with no wings and what appeared to be an empty hole in the middle of it's chest, the dragon looking thing was mostly white with occasional black on places like it's ears, it's front claws and back claws, it had a long black tail as well. The being was fighting two people who presumably lived there, The dragon thing had eyes...but they seemed empty and lifeless, it seemed a bit lost somehow...Life blocks the door "NO! you must not let yourself go out there!" he shouts at Hyrax, "I'm afraid I can not permit you to exit this room!" Life spreads his arms out in front of the door and blocks it as well as he can. he looked very serious now, is smile faded and he looked more mad now. outside, the dragon thing can be heard still struggling to defeat the warriors.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 1:51 pm

"Life, I know you said I'm going to have to forgive you. Really, I do. I understand the situation. If I had my own mysterious void, not saying that I do or anything, but the point is I'd probably keep you trapped too. Now, the joke here is that you'd be alive in my void, because I let you. That, however, is a story for another time. Please try to understand and step aside." Hyrax looks at Life.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 2:06 pm

Life looks at him more intently "no..." he says "This is no mysterious void and I'm not trapping you here" he doesn't move "I would like at least an explanation to why you wish to exit this room..." Life tilts his head "now you tell me your intention, or I will not let you pass." he looks serious, "Or if You wish to engage, that is also doable...If you want a replacement for that old scar of yours." he closes his hands into fists "I do not wish to but I will if necessary." the fight continues outside, "I do not even wish to keep you in this room, I was just waiting till you recovered from 'nightmare'" he stiffens and doesn't put his arms down.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 2:10 pm

"You're funny when you're trying to seem threatening. I want to go see what's happening outside. That's my intent." Hyrax grows solemn. "The look on that creature's face reminds me of me...once upon a time." Hyrax shakes the thought from mind. "But that's the past. The nightmare ended. It's time to wake up."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 2:20 pm

"what creature?" he glances behind him, "do you mean the Hollow morph?" he asks and tilts his head "that thing reminds you of yourself?!" he smirks and tries to stop himself from laughing "the Hollow morph is a empty, heartless, beast that has no mind or soul! that's what you see your self as 'once upon a time'?" he chuckles a bit "how peculiar...to think that someone would see themselves in a Hollow morph...You, my friend, are a very strange being..." he laughs a bit more "now tell me, one more thing before you go walking out there, what exactly are you going to do when you go out there?"
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 2:31 pm

"If it's empty and heartless, then I guess we're not so different." Hyrax smirks. Hyrax walks around in a circle and seems to recite some sort of message. "A kokuba eyakhiwa ukuphefumula last omubi . Báqondiswa madness . Ukungaphili engqondweni ingabe sika wake . Umsebenzisi we untengantenga . Enemy of nobumsulwa ..." Hyrax chuckles. "I'm not going to continue that old text." Hyrax looks to Life. "I will do what I must. That is my answer."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 3:06 pm

Life tilts his head again "You two are no different?" he shakes his head "if you are no different, how come you are not trying to strike me down?" he doesn't look angry anymore, he lets his hands drop a bit and he stops clenching his fists, "you really do have emotions..." he looks down at the floor "you care about others? you are not entirely evil?" he smiles as he looks at the ground "are these things true? you can feel? you feel for others? and yet you are just like that Hollow?" he looks up at Hyrax with more of a friendly smile then a angry stare.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 3:17 pm

"It's complicated. I care for all life, especially my kin. Our similarities are complicated, but again, I can see a lot of my past self in what little glimpse I got of that Hollow." Hyrax smiles. "Still won't let me go?".
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 6:38 pm

Life looks down and smiles "they all told me those horrible things..." his arms drop down to his sides "I did not believe any of it..." he looks Hyrax directly in the eyes "they are livening beings too...Just like us...They do feel and they deserve respect and..." he steps aside and opens the door "a hope..." he nods and gestures out the door "just please don't kill anyone." the Hollow Morph is being attacked by two warriors and is clearly out matched, it struggles and tries to beat them back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next