Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company and Calamity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

Company and Calamity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 9:14 pm

"Interesting. Are you able to pinpoint where the sound is coming from? If you are actually hearing a voice and it isn't just in your head, then it means there is a source that we can encounter." Hyrax is also stumped.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 9:25 pm

he shook his head "I feel like it's out there...but after it stopps..." he put his hand down and shrugged "I feel like it's trying to contact me, and it's just so quiet that it feels like it's in my head, and the fact that only I am hearing it just...doesn't make it any easier..." he closed his eyes and shook his head again "it was softer this time than it was last time. Made it more difficult...but it was still there."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 9:29 pm

Hyrax winces. The confusion is starting to wound Hyrax. "I... NO! I don't know what that's like. I don't relate." Hyrax groans and grips his face.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 9:44 pm

Kyuubi steps back from the window in shock and looks at Hyrax "woa! Hyrax! Calm down!" he spoke loudly and put his hands out and waved them around "just calm yourself. You don't have to relate to it. Its just...confusing is all. You don't have to worry about it." he tried to step forward "really. don't hurt yourself." he forced a smile to show him there was nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 9:50 pm

"I just... I can't... It's never easy." Hyrax lets go of his face and takes several deep breaths before calming down. "The end of the cycle draws ever closer, and the strain is starting to get to me. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 4:37 pm

Kyuubi looked concerned, he stepped up to the window, he no longer seemed to be listening intensely. "I've been thinking about that..." he shifted his attention away from Hyrax, "the way that you are talking about it, the cycle I mean. The suspense is killing me, it's like sitting next to a ticking time bomb, you know its gonna go off, but you can't tell when exactly it's gonna go off. I'm just waiting..." He stopped for a second and looked at the ground, he took a deep breath "I'm also not the only one who's worried about it, Daybreak is especially worried about it..." he looked down the hall way behind him
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 5:24 pm

"That's why I hibernate. It prevents anyone from worrying because all I'd be doing is sleeping. Being awake messed with the cycle. Being on this world messed with it. Messing with time, spacial anomalies, those can also mess the cycle up." Hyrax chuckles meekly. "I don't mean to bring about dread to this group. Maybe this cycle can fix that."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 7:46 am

Kyuubi froze for a moment when Hyrax mentioned "messing with time" he shifted. "The fact is" he said shaking away the thought "I just wish I knew when it's going to happen. You know, I just feeling in the middle of us talking for example, that your just gonna freak out." Daybreak walked past the two of them he looked up at both of them as he whent by but decided not to say anything. He was holding a stick in his hand that waved back and forth as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 8:28 am

"That's funky. Does Daybreak normally carry around a stick?" Hyrax looks puzzled at Daybreak, but shrugs it off. "The end of the cycle is quite tame. You might actually miss it."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 12:22 am

"Really? That's not how you made it sound." he said Sky passed by in the opposite direction from daybreak but slowed down as he passed by the window, "see something interesting out there?" he looked past them and out the window.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 9:45 am

"Tame when compared to other things, I mean." Hyrax looks at Sky. "Not exactly. The outside world is nice and quite appealing, but Kyuubi and I were were just having light conversations." Hyrax gives a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 10:48 am

Sky nodded slowly "alright. Sorry for the inturuption. I'll go now." Sky continued walking. Kyuubi glanced back at Sky as he was walking. Kyuubi looked out the window again "I guess I should stop worrying about it. Its probably not going to happen for a while. Besides, there's so many other things for me to be thinking about right now." he froze for a moment and sighed, he looked slightly disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 11:10 am

"Something the matter? If so, it may help if you talk it out. I do it to Lewis every so often." Hyrax smiles and looks out the window. "He's done so much for me I still can't believe it."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 4:12 pm

Kyuubi smirked at Hyrax, "it's nothing really. It's just...home problems..." he frowned "it's...complicated..." he looked away angrily.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 4:54 pm

"Issues with home seem to be something you and I share." Hyrax continues looking out the window. "I can't help but feel dread in regards to this upcoming cycle."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 11:01 pm

"Part of me wishes this whole cycle thing was just over with already." he slumped back "I don't know why. I'm just getting a...bad vibe from it...it doesn't sound good the way that your presenting it. Your making it sound horrible..." a calm breeze picked up. He closed his eyes and sighed. Desire walked by now and she stopped and looked over at Kyuubi.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 11:09 pm

Hyrax looks back. "That's the third person to walk by. Curious..." Hyrax squints. "Believe me Kyuubi, it's no treat for me either." Hyrax goves another small wince. "Somethin' must've messed up the time again. I don't know what, but somethin' must've."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 11:43 pm

Kyuubi's eyes opened and he gave Hyrax a quick glance "w-what makes you think that?" he stammered a little. Desire blinked and looked at Hyrax for a moment and she walked away hastily. She blushed a little as she walked away. Kyuubi looked back for a moment but only caught the back of Desire's head.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 11:50 pm

"I shouldn't be wincing this much. I must've have made a mistake in my calculations or something." Hyrax recovers. "I'm not sure where I went wrong..." Hyrax seems concerned.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 11:56 pm

Kyuubi begins to worry "a mistake in your calculations?" he stood straight, "what's the matter? What calculations?"
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 12:22 am

"Every time I enter a world, I run calculations in my head to determine the time flow. If I am undergoing the cycle, I also calculate how the flow of time will affect the longevity of the cycle." Hyrax chuckles and shakes the thought from mind. "I must be paranoid. Normally I'm asleep. Normally I've been asleep for, roughly, the equivalence of a thousand years." Hyrax looks to Kyuubi. "I never meant to drag you or the others into this mess. You have done nothing but good towards me,
and I don't deserve it. Not after what I've done. Not after what I've done to this group."
Hyrax seems... Remorseful.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 12:36 am

He turned to Hyrax "You may have done some terrible things in the past...but I believe that you can...and have changed." he gave Hyrax a reassuring smile "you're different now, much different from when I first met you at the tavern, that's for sure." he chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 12:41 am

Hyrax weakly smiles at Kyuubi. "Don't be so sure. You haven't seen all there is of me. I do, however,
appreciate your willingness to believe that."
He yawns. "It's been a long day."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 12:50 am

"Yea..." he steps back from the window "and for some of us it's probably felt even longer." he stretched a little. Daybreak came walking back the opposite direction he had left to a few moments before, but now he was accompanied by Desire. They were heading down the hall to their rooms, "hey, have you guys seen Shade? Sky is looking for him." Daybreak spoke, he no longer was holding a stick. "No, But He's probably in his room." he gestured in the direction they were heading in. Desire nodded, "I told him that but he didn't seem quite sure. I'll go check, Daybreak,
why don't you head back to the room, you could use the rest."
she smiled at him. Daybreak nodded and Desire walked past the two of them and gave them a small wave as she passed.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 am

Hyrax yawns again before lumbering off towards the hallway. "The friendship between Desire and Daybreak is strong. Perhaps it may be too strong. Then again, I shouldn't question others when I am easily the most questionable out of all." Hyrax heads off to his room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next