Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company and Calamity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

Company and Calamity - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 12:34 pm

Hyrax merely chuckles. "Not in this state." Hyrax sits down and sighs. "Not in this state."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 1:09 pm

Daybreak closes his eyes and shakes his head "vary strange..." he says and sighs. Daybreak just looks at the back of Hyrax. Kyuubi tends to sky and suspends him under what looks like a shield, Sky looks as though he is sleeping. Kyuubi picks up his blades and turns towards Hyrax and Daybreak. Daybreak charges an attack from behind Hyrax, Kyuubi's ears perk up and he charges towards Daybreak.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 1:17 pm

"I regret to inform you that Nihilism has is in full effect, though I doubt it will do as it should. It's funny. I used to think I was strong, but losing to myself and Kyuubi, losing to Asriel and Flowey, and losing to Katie once again, I am beginning to think otherwise. There is, however, one more trick I would like to try." Hyrax stands up and drops the axe down on himself. The area returns to normal. It is no longer dissolving away or warping. The Primal Hyrax turns to Daybreak and begins to take a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 1:46 pm

"congratulations, the only thing you've managed to do so far, is look like me." he says, "and this is where we part ways, goodbye." he says and holds up his hand, energy emanates off of his hand, he thrusts it forwards and fires a ball of energy at him. Kyuubi jumps in between the two of them and hits the energy back, Daybreak dodges aside with a startled look on his face. Kyuubi lands and looks up at him "Daybreak you must understand..." Daybreak laughs "Daybreak? I am no longer the same innocent cracher you met back there, as a matter of fact, I wasn't innocent then either, I was just as dangerous as I am now. However I am embeded with dark power. Daybreak is the symbol of choice, just like how Sky is wind, and Desire is love. Daybreak is choice and comeing of hope...I am also choice, however, I am also the end of day, the comeing of darkness, I am SUNSET." he rises higher into the air a bit higher, Kyuubi stairs at him with a serious look, he clasps his swords and his tails shift as if he's about to pounce...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 1:49 pm

Hyrax inhales deeper. Something within Sunset begins to stir. A faint, tingling sensation can be felt. It's round form rocks with every passing moment.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 2:10 pm

Kyuubi jumps up at Daybreak and he moves aside and Kyuubi swung his swords again and managed to knock him back, Sunset falls closer to the floor. Sunset throws another ball of energy at Kyuubi and Kyuubi side steps and it barely hits him. Kyuubi continues his charge and Sunset stands his ground...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 2:22 pm

A faint, wispy substance starts to flow from Sunset. Hyrax skitters closer. The tingly feeling increases and Sunset's toes go numb.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 2:48 pm

Sunset reverses the effects of...whatever Hyrax is doing...and he stands up straight and charges at Kyuubi. Kyuubi pulls up his blades and swings down on Sunset, Sunset swings his arms up and blocks the blades with his arms, they stand, struggling against each other "Daybreak, I know your in there, listen...we are trying to save you...you just have to-" Sunset pushes back against him, "No, you listen to me, I have always ran from people like you...trying to hunt me down...trying to kill me..." Sunset starts to push Kyuubi backwards, "I cant remember how many people came to find me...I was afraid..." Sunset shoves Kyuubi back, knocking them both out of the sword lock. Sunset charges at Kyuubi and manages to land three blows before Kyuubi kicked him backwards "And now you should be!" he shouts "I promise you, we are not like them...whoever they are...we are here to protect, we want to help you..." Kyuubi takes a hesitant step towards Sunset "oh really? Then why is HE trying to ERASE ME FROM EXISTENCE!" Sunset shouts loudly so he can hear "well...I...um...I'm not..." Kyuubi tries to think "I...don't...know..." he says, his ears droop and Sunset shoots Hyrax a mean look, Kyuubi glances back at him as well. Sunset charges again and Kyuubi dodges and hits him with the bottom of his sword making Sunset tumble forwards, he regains his footing...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 3:02 pm

Hyrax gasps for breath. It didn't work. There was nothing he could do. Absolute End failed. Nihilism failed. The void trap didn't even start. Hyrax couldn't even use his last resort. He wasn't trying to destroy Daybreak or Sunset. After the comment made by Kyuubi in regards to Asriel, all he wanted was to prove his strength. Prove to his friends-if he can even be called that by them anymore-his capabilities. Prove he can solve this simple problem, but alas, that failed as well. A tear rolled down Hyrax's face as he became lost in thoughts. Perhaps he is just a mindless killing machine...
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 3:42 pm

Sunset stands up straight "that's what I thought. You don't even trust him, do you?" he says "that's not true!" Kyuubi shouts "really? then how come 'the god of Nihilism' oh wait, not 'yet', and yourself didn't have a plan, and you don't agree with his? It also seems that after what happened back on the mainland that you seemed that you wished that Hyrax over there was dead." Sunset frowns, Kyuubi's eyes where covered in shadow again and he looked down, "I never wish death upon anyone. Not even you. Do you think I enjoy killing? that I do this for fun? No. I do not enjoy death, I do not enjoy pain. I was raised by dragons and taught to kill for territory, and self defense. Dragons do not kill for fun either, Man just doesn't understand. Dragons collect gold and diamonds and keep it from Man because of what happens to them if they get too much...We wish no death upon people and regret it when we are forced into it...but we fight if we need to...we fight to protect...not because it's fun..." he looks up at Sunset who now looked confused and surprised, "pleas...let us help..."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 3:54 pm

Hyrax looks to Sky and skitters over to him. The insanity plaguing Sky seeps back into Hyrax. As sort of an apology, Hyrax nuzzles Sky.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 4:22 pm

Sky, being in a suspended state, remains asleep and unaware of what is going on outside of his suspension. Sunset steps towards Kyuubi and they stand, facing each other, "I...I don't understand...I don't understand..." he says and looks down at the ground "I can't understand!" he says in frustration, Kyuubi walks up to him and they stand face to face, Kyuubi puts his hand on Sunset's shoulder and he looks up, "listen...I...I don't want to destroy you...however if I let you go...whoever Sky said is hunting you, will find you somehow...and they will do much worse than death...so-" Sunset grabs Kyuubi's arm and closes his eyes, his horns slowly shrunk and his white tail swayed and came back to life, "...d-do it..." he said and backed up "I understand it now...I...I could put everyone in danger...I..." Kyuubi nods, he backs up and picks up his two swords...and puts them back into their tail disguises, he puts both hands on Daybreak "I will make this painless..." he says softly and Daybreak nodded...Kyuubi closed his eyes and breathed deeply, Daybreak closed his eyes and he almost looked as if he fell asleep, Kyuubi hugged him and a bright light surrounded the two of them and it spread outwards, everything that happened in the past was gone, the darkness left and Daybreak was changed back into his original look, his black dragon tail fell limp and his white tail swung back and forth but slowly came to a stop...the light left and Sky was broken out of his suspended state and he slowly woke up. Kyuubi keeled on both knees and he remained still as he hugged Daybreak...the rain continued to fall, but then again, did it ever stop? the dead silence made the rain sound like the loudest thing in the whole world...Kyuubi seemed almost frozen and did not speak...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 4:27 pm

Hyrax skitters over to Kyuubi to nudge him, but reconsiders and backs away.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 4:41 pm

Kyuubi stands up holding Daybreak in his arms "Zu'u Drey Ni Laan Darr..." he speaks with a very diferant tone and despite there being no walls it seemed to echo and he looks down, the shadow covered his eyes, he walked back to the others who where waiting there for the fight to end. Sky sits up and looks around, he sees Kyuubi holding Daybreak and he stands up and follows him. Kyuubi walked up to the others and stood very still, Sky joined him and stopped and looked at Daybreak, the others look up and see him standing with the 'source' in his arms, Life stands up, Shade looks away and closes his eyes, and Desire looks at all of them and tears up, she looks at the ground in sadness...none of them speak and the thunder rolls as they stand in total silence...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 4:45 pm

Hyrax stands in silence as well. For all the trouble he's caused, he doesn't want to be the first to break the silence.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 7:23 pm

Desire steps towards Kyuubi and Daybreak, Life steps forwards as well and they sets him down near a tree, Desire steps forth holding a rose, the rose was not like the other one, she sets it on his chest and Sky puts Daybreak's hands on it, Shade looks at him and then turns away. They all stand around him for a while in silence before Life made vines wrap gently around Daybreak, covering him, the last thing that was covered was his face, he looked so calm. They all left one by one just to get away from the sorrow, Kyuubi and Sky stayed standing their for the longest time, Sky put his hand on Kyuubi's shoulder and they both walked slowly away and sat down under a palm tree. Desire stopped and walked over to Kyuubi after taking a deep breath, she sat down next to him and looked down. She began to comfort him"I'm really sort you had to get involved with that...this shouldn't have had to happen..." She said not makeing eye contact with Kyuubi, "I hate it...I hate how it always must end in a fight...I did not want this..." his eyes where covered by the shadow again and Syrix sat on his shoulders, not saying anything, but comforting him as well. Desire sighed "he was scared...he did not mean to do that...but it is done...and we know that their was no other way around it...I'm sorry..." she apologizes again, Kyuubi nods slowly "...it's not your fault..."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 7:48 pm

Hyrax, slips away for a moment into the nearby trees. A few minutes pass and Hyrax reutrns in his regular form. He follows suit with the others, leaving Daybreak a passing gift. He breathes lightly over the vines. A strange, sparkly substance encases the vines. "May this shield do for you in death what I failed to do for you in life: help you." Hyrax sighs and finds a tree away from the others and lays down. Not to sleep, but to sulk.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 9:29 pm

Sky stairs off into the distance, across the ocean, but not at land, he leans against a tree and thinks to himself, Kyuubi and Desire sit under the tree and Life looks as if he is asleep or praying, Shade just looks away from the rest of them. Desire puts her arm around Kyuubi and Kyuubi doesn't seem to notice, she looks up at the clouds and the rain did not seem to get any lighter. Kyuubi stays starring at the sand and his tails remain limp on the floor. They all sat their for a while before deciding to get off the island. "We should head back..." Kyuubi says and stands up, Desire almost fell over when he did but managed to catch herself and push herself back up, "I will take you back whenever you are ready to leave..." the large serpent said turning so that it's back was on the surface of the water but the rest of it's body was submerged. Desire stood up as well and her two tails where limp just like Kyuubi, as a matter of fact, everyone's tails where drooping from the sorrow. Through the clouds there appeared to be a hint of color that made a stream of light go across the sky and hung in the air for a few seconds longer than the lightning.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 9:56 pm

Although he fees terrible about everything, Hyrax decides not to let it get to him. Death is something he is used to, friend or foe. While it pains him to see his allies in such degraded states, he has to stand firm. Hyrax looks to the clouds once more.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 3:31 pm

Kyuubi gazes at the sky and then his ears perk up, he closes his eyes and he listens. Although no one els can hear whatever it is he is hearing they remain quiet. Kyuubi opens his eyes and looks at the island. "I'm headed back..." he says and steps towards the giant serpent. Everyone else also steps forwards, "is...is something wrong?" Desire asks Kyuubi, stepping forwards, he doesn't respond but he nods a tinny bit before stepping on the back of the snake. The others follow...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 9:10 pm

Hyrax, just as confused as the others, climbs the serpant and finds a nice spot to lay down away from the others. Relaxing, Hyrax sighs and begins to nap.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 5:18 pm

The snake swims them across the large buddy of water, it's body swinging back and forth through the water. They finally reach the land on the other side and Kyuubi jumps off, thanks the snake ant turns and sniffs the air. The others hop off as well and look confysed. Kyuubi looks around the surrounding aria before his ears perk up again and he charges into the forest "hay! Kyuubi wait up!" Sky shouts out and they all follow him into the forest one after the other...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 5:34 pm

Hyrax, watches as the last of Sky's group charges after Kyuubi. Seeing the running, Hyrax's instincts kick in and he chuckles loudly. Forgetting who was running, Hyrax chases after the group, crashing through the jungle after them.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 6:26 pm

When Hyrax gets there, a small furry looking dragon with a big red tail that hung down, it appeared to be holding on to a stone or orb of some sort and it was talking with Kyuubi, their voices seemed to echo around them as they spoke, "Kyuubi, Tahrovin ahst Shiridawn bo voth Zu'u." the small dragon said. Kyuubi nodes and then turned to the others, "I am needed elsewhere. I promise I will see you all again." he says to the group. They all look at each other with different expressions on their faces...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 6:34 pm

Hyrax, suddenly realizing the ones he chased were allies, skids to a halt ad crashes into a tree. "Elsewhere? Where to?". one of Hyrax's eyes rolls aimlessly in his head while the others stare at the various members of the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next