Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company and Calamity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

Company and Calamity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 9:21 pm

Kyuubi covers his ears "Hyrax come back!" he says and charged after him, the others do the same, calling out to Hyrax and Daybreak. The footprints lead to almost the other side of the island. The rain picks up and gets harder. The extremely dangerous source of magic turned out to be the person they where traveling with the entire time and they all had no idea. The foot prints lead to the end of the island, but in their way stands a huge slick wall of scales that circled around the entire part of the island that they where trying to get to "stop right there!" a huge voice came from above...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 9:25 pm

Hyrax, who is about a hundred yards in front of the others, skids to a half and looks up. "WHO SAID THAT?!" Hyrax was confused. What could possibly be interrupting his chase?
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 9:44 pm

He sees a huge almost snakelike Dragon head attached to a neck that was attached to the rest of it's body. It was a long, huge, sea serpent, "I did. Hello." it said grieving Hyrax a smirk. The others start to catch up and he can hear them calling out. The serpent was purposely preventing him from moveing forwards "we met earlier but we didn't get to talk. So might I ask WHAT are you doing? As if I already didn't know." the serpent rolled it's eyes "your after that cute little child. Arn't you? Well you wouldn't be the first one to try." it was frowning and it shook it's head. On the other side of the snake there can be heard small crying and quick breaths, Daybreak was crying.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 9:58 pm

"Oh... I'm not actually sure what I'm doing. I see a chase and I have to, yah know?" It seems trying to explain Hyrax's bizarre actions will not help in this situation. Hyrax isn't usually one to forfeit a match before one even begins, but after just declaring war on another nation, perhaps a fight isn't the best thing for him at the moment. The realization hits Hyrax like a planet: just as the Sages had chased Hyrax, Hyrax was chasing a potentially innocent person. Giving up, Hyrax throws his arms a few feet away and lays down.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 5:48 pm

Sky catches up to Hyrax first "Hyrax, what are you doing?" Sky asks him "oh, anoth- what are YOU doing here?" the serpent said in surprise "I apologize, but you see...well..." he begins to talk in his language to the serpent, the serpent nods and looks down and sad "I see...well..." the large snake sighs "We wish we didn't have to...but it's the only way..." Sky says "I understand...we must protect him...it's the only way..." the large snake lowers its head behind the wall It made and supposedly speaks with Daybreak. There is silence for a while as the rest of the group shows up one by one, first Kyuubi, then Life, and then Desire, Shade seemed as if he was there the entire time and they all ask Sky what's going on, accept Shade "it's going to let us pass bu-" He is interrupted by what almost sounds like a scream "NO!" it cried and a loud bang and a crash of thunder sound through the aria, Daybreak had screamed out and it echoed around the entire island and possibly even all the way back to land. It was silent for a long while after...Daybreak could be heard crying louder than before on the other side...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 6:07 pm

The thunder frightens Hyrax and he buries himself underground. His arms are sucked under the sand, presumabley from Hyrax reattaching them. After a short bit, he resurfaces. "Why do we need Daybreak exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 6:18 pm

"Daybreak is the source of magic, some of the people back in my world are looking for him to use him as a weapon..." Sky explains "I thought they already explained this to you. Don't you listen?" Kyuubi says with a disappointed look "...we have to...to...destroy...the source of magic...for the good of everyone...on every world" Sky says. The serpent raises it's head above the wall it made with it's tail "I will let you past...however...do defeat him, you must bring only three people into the aria...any more and..." the snake did not continue, it felt like the silence explained what it was trying to say. All of them look at each other, which of them will go into the battle...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 10:22 pm

"...I don't agree with this." Hyrax looks to the wall and back to the group. "Oh, and watch it, Kyuubi. You're playing a dangerous game trying to rial me up." Hyrax, given both his two-sence and his warning, sits down and awaits a response.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 11:06 pm

Kyuubi looks at Sky and they both smile, as if they both came up with a plan without saying a word to each other "the only way to protect him, and everyone else for that matter, he have to defeat him...I don't want to do it, but I will if I must..." Desire says "I don't think I could bring myself to kill...but I will fight if I need to..." Life steps in, Shade also steps up and nods as if to say that he was ready to fight, Sky also stepped forwards "I will do what ever needs to be done..." Kyuubi looks at the group "I will try my hardest to save everyone I can...even if..." he stopped but everyone understood. They all stood in a circle with a large empty spot, the snake looked down at them all "you...you decide who you wish to take into the battle with you." the snake turned towards Hyrax. Everyone turns to Hyrax in a line, each of them ready to fight. Sky, Kyuubi, Desire, Life, or Shade. "but remember, you can only pick two..."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 11:10 pm

"What?! I told you guys, I'm not in this. I won't destroy Daybreak." Hyrax drills his tail into the sand, anchoring himself to the island.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 11:25 pm

"Wow..." Kyuubi crosses his arms and looks disappointed "I can't believe that he would try to kill a kid who was not only defenceless, but also asleep..." Kyuubi pulls out a small dagger that reflected the lightning as it struck, it was the knife that Asriel had given to them when he said that they could call on him any time, "but refuses to save the world...no...many world's...and the kid who is causing the problem..." Kyuubi looks at the others, "well, he won't be very much help, so I guess I'll have to pick two of you guys to help save all the universes." he stepped out of line and looked at the rest of them, he begun to think who he should pick to fight with...Desire looks at Kyuubi and tilts her head, Life trys to think about what was going on, Shade tilts his head a bit as well, Sky, however, stands waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 11:29 pm

"You know what? THAT'S IT!" The HyraxColossus scoops up Sky and Kyuubi in a tight grip. "We're ending this nonsense!" Despite Hyrax's billowing anger, a pained tone could be heard. He turns to the serpent. "TWO! SEE?" Hyrax holds up Kyuubi and Sky. "Where's Daybreak?!"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 4:51 pm

"calm your self. I will let you past, but be warned that Daybreak...is...not himself..." the snake says and slithers aside, Kyuubi and sky look at each other for a second smile and nod. The beach expands even farther then expected, on the shore there can be seen Daybreak sitting down with his head on his knees and he breaths heavily as the storm rages on. The snake and everyone els almost seemed as if they disappeared. Daybreak doesn't seem to notice them.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 6:23 pm

The HyraxColossus approaches Daybreak. "Daybreak, this is the end. Are you prepared?" The axe glistens with the rain and the purple light from the core shines through with intensely.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 11:53 pm

"the end?" he sniffs "prepared?" he says and turns to look at Hyrax and the others, something is different, the belt that he was wearing earlier was gone, instead he had a second tail, a black dragon looking tail with two white rings around the tip of it, with spikes on the end, his black dragon tail was about, ten times longer then his body. His eyes where red from crying "so what? You came to end me? To stop me?" he says "no...well...we came to save you" Sky says stepping forwards. Daybreak seems off somehow, he laughs a very strange laugh "You say you come to save me, by killing me. Well, I'd like to see you try..." he just simply turns his back on them, his tail sways back and forth pushing the sand aside, his furry tail seems limp and lifeless, he seems more animal like now and the dark rings looked as if they where expanding, Sky stepped hesitantly forwards but flinched and stepped back. Dybreak sits still almost as if they weren't there at all "the end is here..." he echoed "the end is here..." he says again...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 11:59 pm

"It certainly is." Hyrax seems to have forgotten his reluctance to fight. "Absolute End." The jagged section splits and the core is revealed. Negative energy floods the battlefield. Those not immune to insanity begin to feel the effects. Parts of the surroundings fly into the core and disappear. Daybreak slowly slides towards the core as it's grip on him increases. "This is how I saved Asriel and this is how I will save you as well."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 12:43 am

Sky falls to the floor staggering and coughing, the negative energy is taking effect on him, Kyuubi looks unaffected by the negativity and Daybreak stands up and is being slightly pulled back by Hyrax "NO!" he shouts in a voice that wasn't his, he turned around and faced Hyrax, his eyes glowing a dark orange and a pinkish color, he spreads his hands out and a shock of energy spread around them, Sky falls to the floor from all the energy. Daybreak's black rings have grown to three times their original size and seemed to spread even faster across him. The energy froze and stopped pulling him in "Did you really think that it would be that simple to destroy me?" he says standing tall, the rings have covered almost all of his body but now white rings appeared where the black ones where previously, they continued to cover his entire body accept for his furry tail. He smiled a very cruel smile and his horns grew a bit longer. He did not look like himself...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 12:53 am

Hyrax merely chuckles. "No, I suppose not. It's better this way. It means I can play more." the negativity increases and the insanity flows out at a ludicrous rate. The core glows bright and eerie laughter can be heard beneath each breath.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 9:42 am

The rings sped up just as fast as the darkness and his entire body was covered in black, with very thin white rings around where the black ones once where. His horns increase in size instill they are almost bigger than his ears, his white tail remains limp and it sways back and forth limply. Sky lies face down on the floor and he tries to crawl away from the darkness, Daybreak's eyes glow bright and he smiles, "look at what you have done." he says looking down at himself "you've only sped up the process, I'm now embeded with dark energy." his voice is lower and he sounds older, he looks down at his hands and raises one up to eye level and inspects it, as if everything happening around him was erelivent. He laughed...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 11:11 am

Hyrax laughs. "Don't you see? This is all a joke. We haven't even gotten to the punch-line yet." Hyrax chuckles as the axe begins to glow. "This isn't darkness, it's Nihilism!" It becomes apparent Hyrax is no longer himself either.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 11:30 am

"hm...alright now tell me..." he begins to glow faintly the same color as Hyrax's ax "Is that better or worse than darkness?" he laughs again and floats into the air. Kyuubi watches him rise up slowly and he draws his swords.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 11:49 am

"Let's put it this way: you only have a few moments to completely destroy me before you'll be nothing more than a silly memory." Hyrax's prescence begins to warp the arena. Some parts of space itself begin to dissolve away into nothing. "Giant's Cleave." Hyrax swings the axe and a wave of energy explodes from the blade, tearing through space, time, and reality, leading to nothing. Emptiness. If an attack from the axe can cause that much damage, what would the actual blade be capable of?
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 12:05 pm

Daybreak swings his hand vertically and an energy wave counters the wave that Hyrax sent out and the waves of energy both vanish "actually, no, I don't think so. Thanks to you, I now have the power of Nihilism. Thanks for that by the way." He says and swings both his arms rapidly sending huge waves of energy one after the other in cross and X formations, Kyuubi grabs sky and puts him on his back, he evades the waves of energy and dodges aside.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 12:15 pm

Hyrax only finds this more humorous. "I'm sorry to inform you, but I am immune to myself." Hyrax laughs. "I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice." A giant hand emerges from a ring and pulls Daybreak into a void.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 12:31 pm

Daybreak shuts the void and cuts off the arm "your real funny you know that?" he says and rushes towards Hyrax, He wheves around him and swirls around him and speeds up and then appears behind him "so what, are you some sort of God or something?" Daybreak crosses his arms and smirks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next