Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company and Calamity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

Company and Calamity - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 7:01 pm

"you did not offend me. I just don't want my best friend to replace me with anyone. He help me so much and I happy when he around." he floats slowly and gently up and down. He puts the tray back down "if there anything you need, just let me know, or call for me. I very good at hearing from far away. You need help and I not around, just shout my name and I come as soon as can." he says happily.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 7:11 pm

"Where... am I?" Hyrax looks around the den curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 8:58 pm

"you in Shiridawn, however you in best room I could get you and is in forest aria farther than most dens from mountain plaza. We could not get you too close because other rooms occupied by other friends." he smiled "three tailed one, she cute actually. I got her room closest, she request to be. I was told to do because we respect." he nodded again. He looked pleased "any more help?"
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 9:10 pm

Hyrax chuckles weakly. "I don't usually see this much kindness towards me... It's greatly appreciated." Hyrax stares into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 9:24 pm

"I saw you fainted and I needed to do something so confronted..." he stopped and turned around "a friend I have and he said to. It was hard, but it worked, and now I friends with you!" he smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 9:28 pm

"You looked... A little malicious before I blacked out..." Hyrax lays his head on his arms, but continues to look into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 9:19 pm

"I sorry, but I just told to defend home. So that what I do. Though you friend with three tails very nice and persuasive as well." he reflects on the scene, "yes, I sorry you see me like that, I actually not very dangerous." he smiles again.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 9:28 pm

Hyrax closes his eyes. "In some ways, you and I are alike. I can tell. I, however, have chosen a more malicious path to follow. You have chosen a noble path. Both our paths are noble in their own right. Perhaps you would agree?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 10:05 pm

"I guess I do think.I like to think I like others because I like to look up to others. Most others are big and strong and I very small. You big and powerfull, how is it to be?" he asks with a face of excitement, he bobbed a bit faster now.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 10:38 pm

"Being big and strong is nice. I can take hits like it's nothing. I can destroy enemies with little to no effort. My capabilities in Lackluster are outstanding. All that's nice. It makes my purpose easier to fulfill. Yet, despite all this, real power comes from brains. I may be powerful, but I'm no match for anyone who thinks clearly and carefully." Hyrax rolls over. "That is true power."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 3:46 pm

Ren's eyes widen and he smiles "it not just size, it smarts as well? I will remember that! That is very helpful, thank you. You a real good friend." he hums a happy tune. "have you seen Sheiridawn recently?" he asks and then he freezes "I sorry but I needed somewhere not here. I being summoned. I can send other dragon in here to keep company if you want. I not sure how long it take."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 11:55 pm

"I haven't been here for a thousand years or so. I wasn't even aware this world was still around. Leave me company if you feel it is needed. I won't negatively effect me either way." Hyrax scratches his stomach and stretches.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 9:46 am

Ren nods"thank you for understanding. I need to go." he turned around and left the room through the door. Hyrax was left in the den for a few minutes. The only thing that could be heard was the crackling of the dragon fire place. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door of the den.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 6:12 pm

Hyrax's tail swisses and a spine breaks the handle, causing the door to open. Some of the den is also pegged in spines as well. "You may enter."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 8:46 pm

The door opens and a grey light fills the room from the door "well it's good to know that your awake." a familiar voice says as they walk into the room. The door closes behind them and Kyuubi stands in front of the closed door "you know it was unlocked right? You didn't need to wreck the handle." Kyuubi smirks and laughs.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 8:55 pm

"I didn't want to get up." Hyrax rolls over at looks at Kyuubi. "Surprised to see me here? I assume not."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 12:04 pm

"To be honest, I am a bit currious to why you and the others are here. It's not often that anyone comes to Siridawn and is treated with such hospitality." he says "and you could have just told me to come in. You didn't even need to get up." he laughs again.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 12:28 pm

"To be honest, I'm surprised this Shiridawn is still here." Hyrax looks around the den. "Am I allowed to see the others?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 1:33 pm

"Yes. I don't see why not. We are keeping them in desperate dens so they can have rooms of their own." he crosses his arms and turns towards the door "I'll let someone know to come and fix that." he gestures to the spikes that where jotting out of the wall and door.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 2:16 pm

"They're not that bad." A spine falls from the ceiling and breaks a part of the floor under its immense weight. "Perhaps... You are right."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 3:50 pm

"..." Kyuubi stairs at the spike for a second and then turns to the door but not before saying "I think I should get them right now" he looks at the door "chii?" He calls through the door. Moments later a pail blue colored dragon walked into the room, they where standing on two legs and wearing a maid's outfit, "yes sir." they said "thanks for comeing. Alright, we would very much appreciate it if you...well..." he gestured to the spikes "fix this room for us." he smiles and she nods"yes sir." she says and inspects the wall, door and floor. "Lets get out of the room so she can get to work." Kyuubi says and steps out the door.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 4:51 pm

Hyrax rolls out the door like a wheel, following Kyuubi.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 5:09 pm

Kyuubi closes the door as Hyrax...rolls out of the room. Kyuubi turns around and begins to walk forwards. He is walking in the direction of the mountain. Kyuubi tries to strike up a friendly conversation as they walk "Chii is one of our assistants around here. She is quite interested in the humans. We found that outfit and she decided that it was just perfect for her." he laughs "she only knows a few words in English. 'Yes sir' 'yes ma'am' 'sorry sir' 'sorry ma'am' and 'no sir' and 'no ma'am .' those are the only things she can say in English any way." Kyuubi pauses for a second but keeps walking. Kyuubi seemed up beat and happy...for whatever reason...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 5:18 pm

"You're unusually upbeat. Perhaps it's because you're amongst other dragons?" Hyrax looks at Kyuubi with a tilted head.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 5:23 pm

Kyuubi doesn't respond but instead gives Hyrax a smile, two of his fangs pointing out from under his lip, and then turns back and continues walking. "So who did you want to see first? Or did you want to see all of them at once?" he says approaching a few more dens
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next