Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company and Calamity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

Company and Calamity - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 5:36 pm

"All at once I suppose." Hyrax looks around at the dens.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 5:48 pm

"Right well then in that case just follow me." he says and walks towards the mountain again completely passing each den. Then, all of the sudden, all of the others stepped outside at the same time. All of them looked around at their surroundings and noticed each other and Hyrax. They all walked up to Hyrax, including the Hollow, "I was told you wanted to see me by Kyuubi. Is somethi-" Desire begins to ask but Sky inturupts "wait, when did he tell you? And I was told he wanted to see me. He never menti-" "did he tell you just a second ago? Because he was in my room a second ago. How coul-" "...this is very strange..." they all started trying to straighten things out and almost forgot Hyrax was even there.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 5:57 pm

"Guys. Guys?" Hyrax sighs and rears up, holding arms way above his head. He slams his arms down. The force if the strike ripples the ground and small fissures tear across the ground. "Guys!"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 6:03 pm

"WHAT?!" They all say in unison and turn to look at Hyrax. They all have different expressions on their faces.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 6:09 pm

"Where's the Hollow? Also, how could Kyuubi be in several places at once?" Hyrax focuses his eyes on each of the people there, but two on Kyuubi.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 6:24 pm

The Hollow is standing right next to Sky but then shifts in Hyrax's direction. Kyuubi stands their smileing for a few moments before walking behind a rock out of Hyrax's sight. The others still stand waiting "well... I thought you would know, because you've known him the longest out of all of us." Sky shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 6:31 pm

Hyrax blinks and focuses his eyes on the others. "Good. We're all here. I'm not used to such kindness. It's almost suspicious." Hyrax shifts uneasily.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 6:44 pm

"what's so suspicious about kindness?" Desire smirks and puts her hands on her hips, Shade rolls his eyes and sighs "look, just try to make the best of it. I mean how often do you get such hospitality from DRAGONS!..." Sky pauses for a second "never mind...keep your suspisiouns. Just try not to make it look that obvious..." his ears droop and he scratches the back of his head, a little embarrassed. "You guys really don't trust me enough?" they all jump and turn to see Kyuubi standing behind them "would I lead you guys into a trap?" he crosses his arms and shakes his head.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 6:53 pm

"No, but considering ALL of my history, I have the right to be as suspicious of others as I so choice." Hyrax's eyes lock onto Kyuubi's for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 3:04 pm

Life brushes himself off "so...you have to say something to us Hyrax?" he glances at Kyuubi.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 9:42 pm

"I'm not used to hospitality outside my own realm is all." Hyrax sighs, remembering what awaits his return.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 4:00 pm

They all look at him with a confused look on their faces but Kyuubi looks at him with a different look, his eyes glint in the limited sunlight that is being obstructed by the clouds. "what do you mean?" sky asks and his ears twitched.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 4:03 pm

"No matter where I go, if I am shown kindness not from an aspect of myself, my commanders, or y people, I feel almost uncomfortable." Hyrax sighs and sits down, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 9:20 pm

They stood around for a bit until Kyuubi's ear twitched twice and he looked over his shoulder "sir" the dragon with the maid outfit showed up again and bowed "yes thank you for fixing that, I'll call you if I need anything." Kyuubi says and she bows again "yes sir." she backs up for a second but then steps next to Kyuubi and whispers into his ear "yes I'm aware, but thank you Chii." she backs off and bows her head. Kyuubi glances behind him. The others looked at Kyuubi but some watched Chii.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 9:25 pm

Hyrax watches as Chii walks away. He lays down and closes his eyes, trying to ignore his perpetual hunger.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 8:00 am

"I have to go somewhere. I'll hopefully be back very soon but don't count on it. If you need anything just call for Chii or Ren and they will help you." Kyuubi waved a short wave and turned around and left towards the mountain. "I wonder where he's going." Sky doesn't move his gaze off of Kyuubi until he can't see him any more. Occasionally it would get dark as a shadow of many different Dragons would pass over them but none seemed to notice any of them on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 3:55 pm

Hyrax watches the dragons fly by. Would any of them remember? Probably not. Getting bored of the dragons, Hyrax returns to his hunger problem, but his ears perk up and he lifts his head.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 6:43 pm

The group turn and start talking with each other. "what do you think he's headed off to do?" Sky asks "who knows." Desire shrugged and shook her head. Just a few minutes later Ren drifts over, "hay! You all sitting around? You all look bord, you need things?" he asks and drifts around a bit.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 10:08 pm

"Do you think they remember, Ren?" Hyrax looks to Ren, then to the dragons way above. Hyrax shakes the thought forom his mind. "Just thinkin' out loud." He looks off into the distance once more, almost as if expecting someone.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 12:39 pm

"oh, dragons good at remembering, we live for many, many year and I sure if you tell them a thing that at least five or seven will remember. You no need to worry!" Ren smiles a big smile, completely unaware that what he said is probably the opposite of what Hyrax wanted to hear. I can show you round town if want. Do you? he asked turning towards the others as well.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 3:54 pm

"It'll be up to them." Hyrax nods to Life and Desire. His mood shifted and he continues to watch forward.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 5:43 pm

"I'd love to see a dragon village. I've never seen one before and I probably won't see one again so...why not?" Sky says excitedly. Ren smiles again and nods in understanding.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 6:04 pm

then it shall be done." Hyrax, looking unusually worried, rises to his feet and looks to Ren.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 9:21 pm

"good we will start with..." Ren stopped and glanced behind him. The other's could not see what it was that Ren was looking at but he turnned and drifted in that direction, but paused. "something not good happening somewhere...I not know what,but I can smell the troubble..." Ren closed his eyes and took a deep breath through his nose. The group starred at Ren for a while. Ren, with his eyes closed turned in the direction of the group and he drifted closer...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 12:13 pm

Hyrax looks to Life. "Kyuubi. Life. I wish to speak to the two of you for a moment."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next