Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company and Calamity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

Company and Calamity - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 3:22 pm

Hyrax then remembers that Kyuubi wasn't there...he left a while ago. Life turns towards him however but glances back at Ren who continues to drift closer. Ren gets closer to Hyrax and he begins to growl and the orb glows, "Ren?" Kyuubi's voice comes from behind him and Ren breaks focus and turns towards Kyuubi. Ren blushes in embarrassment "I sorry, smelled some dangerous thing..." Kyuubi pats Ren and Ren drifted away "that took a lot longer than I thought. but I'm back" "um..." Life glanced at Hyrax, then Kyuubi and peeked around Kyuubi to look at Ren and then turned back to Kyuubi "Kyuubi. now that you'r back, Hyrax has something to tell you and I." Kyuubi cocked his head and he looked at Hyrax "really? what is it that you have to say that only involves us two and none of the others?" the group looked at Hyrax, Life and Kyuubi, Desire stepped forwards "Should we leave you boys alone than?" she said and before they could say anything Shade walked away, and Sky followed after him saying "wait! we didn't even get an answer yet!" the Hollow chased after Sky and Shade in excitement, the Hollow had started to show more emotion lately, Desire rolled her eyes but smiled and walked in the same direction giving them a wave as she passed by. The three where left alone together "so Hyrax..." "what is it you have to say?"
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 3:58 pm

"I must apologize for what I did during our fight with Daybreak. I failed to help and put you both in extreme danger. There is much I must explain, but hopefully in the future, it will not be as... difficult." Hyrax turns around and sighs before facing the pair again. half his eyes glow purple and the other appear normal. In two voices, Hyrax continues. "Perhaps I can atone for my actio-" A portal, much larger than ones previously seen, rips open. While it does give off an ominous vibe, the presence attempting to emerge seems strangely familiar, yet reeking of malice. "It's about time!" What ever was attempting to come through seemed to be struggling.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 4:48 pm

"what is going on? what is he talking about?" Kyuubi looked at the void and shifted his stance, his arms reached behind him towards his tails "Hyrax! care to explain what is going on?!" Kyuubi shouted at him. Life glanced between Kyuubi and the portal.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 6:08 pm

What appears to be a beaten up Hyrax slumps out of the portal. Two humans, one tall, one small, emerge as well. "You're more beaten up than I recall." "Cut the chit-chat. Take him." Hyrax turns and opens another portal. This one is much, much larger. The area around it warps. If the previous portal seemed evil, this one sets the scale. It almost seemed offensive. Such a portal should never be opened. Hyrax lifts the other while the humans depart.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 6:44 pm

Life looks around and screams out "What in the name of Aurora is going on!" he grabs his head in frustration and shakes it back and forth. Kyuubi studies what is going on and looks about him. doesn't anyone else notice this?
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 9:45 pm

Hyrax turns back to Kyuubi and Life. His eyes slowly shift to all purple. "I must attend to this." Hyrax slowly begins to put the injured Hyrax through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 10:11 pm

Kyuubi stood there and looked at each portal and each Hyrax, not sure what to think. Life staggered and seemed to lose his balance and he started to fall towards one of the portals but found his footing and steadied himself for a while. "I don't get it! what is happening!" he shouted. Hearing all the shouting the rest of the group came running back to their location "what's this!?" Sky shouted as he ran up, the whole group stopped and looked up at the two portals, Shade's eyes widened, Sky's jaw hung open and Desire gasped, the Hollow did nothing but stare. the whole lot of them all looked in different directions and at different things all except for Life who had shut his eyes and grabbed the fur on the sides of his head. "what's happening?!" Desire yelled.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 10:25 pm

"I wouldn't worry yourselves about it. It's my turn to care for this particular Hyrax. Nothing more." Hyrax closes the smaller portal and refocuses his attention on the second, very injured Hyrax.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 6:39 pm

Life looks up and notices the injured Hyrax. He blinks in confusion but he shakes it off and rushes over to the injured one to help "here, let me just-"
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 7:04 pm

"CAREFUL!" Hyrax bellows. "Trust me when I say, you really don't want to get sucked in there." Hyrax continues to push the other Hyrax through the portal. "Almost done..."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 4:44 pm

"Just let me help." a bright yellow light emanated off of Life's hands and sparks and lights in the shapes of many forest related figures drifted off of them, goes to place his hand on the back of the wounded Hyrax "This should help with the damage and soothe the pain." the light swirled around the two of his hands and as his hands got closer to the wounded Hyrax the swirling light reached forwards towards him.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 6:58 pm

"I'm afraid these wounds can't be fixed that easily." With one finally shove, the injured Hyrax passes through the portal. "Most of them were inflicted by... Never mind that." Hyrax breaths heavily. "I need a moment." Hyrax seems out of breath. Perhaps picking up another version of himself was more difficult than expected. Or perhaps it was something else.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 5:58 pm

Life balls his hands into fists and the magic glow fades "you think that was easy?" Life says exhaling a deep sigh "Hyrax...if that was you...than you must have..." Life pauses and looks up at the sky for a few seconds, but than shakes his head "you can jump between timelines?" Kyuubi asked
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 7:10 pm

"Not necessarily. It's more like entire universes. That other Hyrax and the humans were variations of myself. THAT requires a completely separate dimension. Each universe has a number of worlds. Each dimension has a number of universes. The world where the Sages and I originate from is unique that it exists outside this rule." The portal continues to pose a threat.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 8:18 pm

"Dimension Zero?!" Life looks shocked, Kyuubi stairs at Life and the others all look shocked and look at Life "did you just say Dimension zero?" Sky says slowly. Despite everything, the Hollow also stares at everyone, frozen, as if it understood what was said. Kyuubi looks at everyone but his attention was focussed on the open portal.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 12:07 am

"What? No. Just..." Hyrax stops to think for a moment. His eyes return to normal. "I really don't have time for this. I must attend to myself." Hyrax turns to the portal.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 11:08 am

Life gives Hyrax a suspicious look when he turns around, Kyuubi walks over to Hyrax and Life does as well, the rest follow up behind them. Life helps carry the other Hyrax "I'm going to help." he says and Kyuubi helps too, "where are we taking him?" Kyuubi asks
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 11:16 am

Hyrax goes quiet. "No." A faint noise could be heard from Hyrax. "None of you are coming." That is final."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 11:26 am

"and why not?" Desire asks stepping forwards. The hazy, dream feeling rises slowly as she steps forwards. Kyuubi shifts away from Desire Shade rolls his eye and Sky looks away, Life remains staring at Hyrax, the Hollow comes over to check what is happening. Some dragons begin to look in the direction of the portal in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 11:58 am

The noise from Hyrax increases as he turns to Desire. His eyes glow brighter than ever seen before. "You are not allowed to enter."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:17 pm

Desire backs away "you're really serious about this..." Life backs up looking disappointed "and what are we suppose to do? sit around and wait?" Life looks at the injured Hyrax with sad look on his face. "we should let him go. He doesn't seem ton need our help." Kyuubi looks at both of the Hyrax "he will just go off and do his thing, even though he has just ripped open a huge portal going to who knows where, in the middle of my village with absolutely no warning or reason that we know of." Kyuubi turned around "sure go ahead" he trows his hand up for a brief moment "just make sure you repair the space time continuum when you come back...or rather IF you come back..." everyone stairs at Kyuubi now, some in shock, others confusion, and the Hollow...just stairs...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:30 pm

Hyrax seems to calm down. He enters the portal as it closes behind him. The warping stops and the area returns to normal. A large, cloaked figure jumps through a smaller portal. The grass freezes under its feet. "I came at the request of my master."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:33 pm

the group stand very still and stair at the thing that jumped out from the portal "Master?" Kyuubi whispers "you think he means Hyrax?" Syrix whispers back "well hello. who might you be?" Desire asks calmly.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:35 pm

"My name is Balefrost. I command the ice army." The figure bows to the group, despite being unusually tall.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:40 pm

"an Ice army you say? That sounds dangerous." Desire says with a short laugh "you say you came 'at the request of your master' who might your master be. and would you happen to know why he called you here?" Desire asks, despite Balefrost popping out of no where Desire seems calm about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next