Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company and Calamity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

Company and Calamity - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 9:44 pm

They all look at Hyrax, all except the Hollow appear to be frozen, they do not seem to understand Hyrax's methods, but who could understand it? How can someone make peace, through war? "Hyrax..." Kyuubi says, "...invasion four?..." he looks upset "I've been to the end of the hall. Those shards. What have you done to those worlds?"
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 10:01 pm

Hyrax grows very distressed and cries more. "L-look... With your o-other eyes..." Hyrax appears to ramble in a panicked state. "Must... N-not... Hear..." Hyrax doubles over backwards and writhes on the floor. "Those words... It'll say 'em... Or first... THEY will come... The pain..." The ax is flung across the room. Hyrax springs up and somehow manages to squeeze into a corner where it begins to cower in fear. "The throne..." Perhaps Hyrax's rambles weren't just mindless rambles, but actually it trying to answer.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 5:35 pm

They all instinctively flinch and back up slightly to give Hyrax space but they all watch with worry, "is he ok?" Sky whispers to Kyuubi, "he's never acted like this before." Kyuubi shrugged a bit "makes me question if this is the Hyrax from our dimension." Sky said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 6:19 pm

Hyrax calms down. "No... It'll be fine... It always is." Hyrax sniffs and rises to his feet. "I'm not too good about keeping calm." The core glows a dim purple. "Heh... Rolling over 'eh?" The core's light stops. Hyrax directs his attention back to the group. "Sorry you had to see all that.
Not used to being awake and conscious."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 4:29 pm

"wait, what?" Sky looked even more confused then before, "I-I'm lost. What's happening with Hyrax right now?" Sky watched Hyrax with a worried look.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 4:33 pm

"I'm fine. I'm not used to being awake. I don't know how much help I can be. I know that I'll eventually have to go back to sleep." Hyrax sits on the floor in front of the group, seemingly calm.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 4:57 pm

"what do you mean your not used to being awake?" Desire asks tilting her head "I'm so confused." Sky puts his hand on his head and closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 5:03 pm

"All will make sense later... Well... When Katie gets here... Eventually." Hyrax chuckles. "It's gonna hurt so bad." Hyrax shivers.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 6:55 pm

"Wait, Katie is comeing here? What for?" Kyuubi looks surprised "who's Katie?" Sky looks at Kyuubi, his hand still on his head, Kyuubi looked at Sky and waved away the subject."what's gonna hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 8:59 pm

"Katie won't be coming for quite some time. I hibernate until she does. Well... Usually. Today was fun so far." Hyrax yawns. "Where are my manners today?" Hyrax chuckles. "I guess I haven't been myself lately." Hyrax laughs as if this is a joke the group should get. They don't. Hyrax is still confusing.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 10:12 pm

"no, you really haven't been yourself lately. Can you tell us why?" Sky seemed a bit uneasy, he didn't seem to like how Hyrax was acting. Kyuubi and the rest looked at each other for a few seconds. The Hollow sits down and tilts it's head, it also seems to notice that Hyrax was acting differently but still seemed quite satisfied with Hyrax. The group discuss something quietly with occasional glances at Hyrax.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 10:19 pm

Hyrax speaks quietly to itself. It seems to be formulating an answer. After a bit, it seems to give up as it stand and retrieves its ax. Hyrax plays with it for a bit before setting it by the throne. The group is so quiet, Hyrax forgets they were there and begins muttering to itself in a strange, incoherent language.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 2:24 pm

"I-I just want to go home." Sky Sat down with his hands covering his face "everything here is just...too crazy..." Life came over to him and rubbed Sky's back. Kyuubi looks at Hyrax and then back at Sky, "I think we should be getting back" Kyuubi said "for Sky's sake" he turns to Hyrax "I hate to leave so soon but I think our friend Sky here has had enough here." Kyuubi shouts up to Hyrax.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 4:23 pm

Hyrax is startled at the group, but then remembers they've been there all along. "Oh... Sure..." Hyrax thinks for a moment. "Yeah... Perhaps it is best. I must apologize. I guess I wasn't help at all." Hyrax reaches out an arm, but something about Kyuubi catches his attention. "W-what?! E-eh..." Hyrax takes a few steps away from Kyuubi and takes a deep breath. "No. No its fine." Hyrax takes a step towards the group. "Do you all want a portal out from here or do you want to take a portal from the city?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 4:41 pm

Kyuubi looks at Hyrax, it didn't seem possible but Sky looked even more confused. Kyuubi turned to look at the group and Desire shrugged and looked as confused as Kyuubi. Kyuubi looked at Hyrax again, "I think that we should do it sooner than later. Here will do just fine. Hyrax...do you really feel ok?" he tilted his head.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 4:54 pm

"There is something... About you... That frightens me... I have me suspicions... But only time will tell... If I am right..." Hyrax yawns. "I... It will all make sense... When Katie... shows up..." Hyrax collapses backwards in a deep sleep. For what seems like a minute or solid silence, a low humming could be heard from Hyrax as the light from the core begins to glow. The humming stops and Hyrax stands. "Perhaps you should leave." Hyrax's voice is deep and malicious, like it normally is as the HyraxColossus. It points its ax towards the door and a portal opens. "You are treading on thin ice. It would be best for you if that ice does not break." Hyrax pounds the floor with the end of the ax, resulting in a small spatial ripple to wave under the group's feet.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 6:15 pm

Sky nearly screamed in confusion but stood up and walked with the group "thanks Hyrax...we will be going now..." he stood for an extra few seconds before before turning and walking with the group, he looks back at Hyrax as he walks. The Hollow remains standing looking up at Hyrax after standing up when it was knocked to the floor by Hyrax's shock wave.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 6:33 pm

Hyrax turns away and stares out a window. Though it is unknown what it sees, it begins to speak to itself in an aggressive manner.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 7:45 pm

Kyuubi decides to turn and leave with the rest of the group "Thanks for all the confusion!" Syrix yells back to Hyrax as they approach the portal, Kyuubi grabs Syrix and glances back at Hyrax but keeps walking.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 7:53 pm

Hyrax grunts as to acknowledge Syrix's comment. Whether or not it was sarcastic or not, Hyrax didn't know. Hyrax turns to the group. "It seems I will be joining you shortly."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 8:11 pm

"All right...see you in...a while?" Kyuubi says as more of a question than a comment. Kyuubi is the last one to step through the portal back.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 8:26 pm

Hyrax sighs and looks out the window. "In due time..." The portal is moved as Hyrax walks past it. "Codicori." Running from down the hall came the gopher. "Yes, my lord?" "The cycle will repeat soon. I will need that stick retrieved and put under lock-down within the Nephilims' chamber. Ask Mytrus to prep the Titans. It also seems that I will be out traveling with that group again. There is something about them I find intriguing. I can't exactly pinpoint what." Codicori nods and runs off. Hyrax drops its ax on itself and the Primal Hyrax skitters through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 8:39 pm

The Hollow had left with Kyuubi and all of them stepped out in the Human world. The group looks around themselves and Sky takes a deep breath. Kyuubi begins to question what Hyrax had said before he came with them, why was Hyrax traveling with them? He trys to shake off the thought
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 8:45 pm

Hyrax steps through in his regular state. He does not say anything and the portal closes. He seems lost in thought, though responsive to his surrounding.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 9:55 pm

Kyuubi watches Hyrax "I think we're a bit tired..." "sleep would be good right now..." Sky rubs his forehead "give me a second" Kyuubi says quietly to Sky. Kyuubi steps over to Hyrax, "are you all right?" Kyuubi asks "you have been acting...differently..." he asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next