Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company and Calamity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

Company and Calamity - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 8:56 pm

The voices become slightly clearer "it sounds Like this person you're talking about has a serious burden...that's exactly how she worded it?" Life's muffled voice came through the door. There was silence for a moment which implied a silent response "I feel sorry for him...that sounds very serious..."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 9:00 pm

Hyrax begins to pace around the door. What is going on? Who is the subject? Why is Hyrax still listening? Hyrax growls to himself and its down, attempting to remain calm.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 9:10 pm

The hollow sat by the door and saw Hyrax pacing "you...fine?" it asked quietly. It looked a bit concerned.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 9:14 pm

"M-Maybe." Hyrax weakly smiles at the Hollow. "I don't know why I'm so nervous."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 9:22 pm

The Hollow rubbed Hyrax a little "c-cycle?" it asked, it seemed really hesitant saying this to him. It seemed to think this was the answer...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 9:26 pm

Hyrax is taken aback by the Hollow's reply, but sadly nods. "Most likely." Hyrax smiles a little before lumbering a few paces from the door. "I appreciate you. I do not even know your name, if you have one, but Hollow seems a little weak for a name. You are full of a kindness I do not possess, not truly 'Hollow' at all." Hyrax begins to trudge away.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 9:41 pm

The Hollow is stunned by Hyrax's complement. It doesn't know how to respond to this. It sits by the door looking at Hyrax. It seemed frozen. It stood up slowly and followed him a slowly.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 9:44 pm

Hyrax continues back to the room he stayed in, muttering to himself in a strange language. Every now and then, Hyrax looks back at Desire's door and flashes his eyes at it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 11:26 pm

The Hollow wanders into Hyrax's room. It seems lost in deep thought and stops in front of Hyrax. "you think...I...kind?" it spoke its mind, very slowly. It seemed very distant.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 11:27 am

"Of course. You are generally concerned and care for others. I once compared myself to you, saying that I see myself in you. I am wrong. While I still see myself in you, you are a far better creature than I can ever be." Hyrax smiles to thw Hollow before turning back around towards Desire's room.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 11:50 am

The Hollow stepped up next to him and lied down close to him. "never...been told...such things..." It seemed calm as It rested next to him "always told...we...bad and...no feelings...never told that we...kind..." it looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 12:00 pm

Hyrax lays down and curls his tail in a large, protective circle around the ground by the Hollow, but gives it enough room to avoid the spines. "We both know that is simply not true. You are much more than you appear." Hyrax lays his head down and seems to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 12:24 pm

The Hollow closes its eyes "t-thank you, Hyrax. It good to know someone see me as something else. And not what we looks like..." it seemed so comfortable there and fell asleep...again.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 12:35 pm

Hyrax also falls asleep, ignoring the curiosity of the conversation in the other room. The Hollow is good company, like curling up to a good friend after a long time apart.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 7:39 pm

After a while, all the members of the group that were in Desire's room stepped out of the room. "Don't worry Daybreak. I'm sure you'll win against Sunset. You're intentions are good." she had a hand on his shoulder. Sky followed out along with Life and even Kyuubi exited the room. The Hollow Sat upright and looked at the group exiting the room.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 7:42 pm

Hyrax stirs slightly, alerted to the Hollow's sudden movement, but he pays no attention to the group leaving the room. Hyrax is simply too relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:55 pm

Desire and Daybreak walk past Hyrax's newly formed door which had repaired itself when Hyrax and the Hollow were resting. Daybreak was holding a new cup of tea as he passed by. Life and Kyuubi went the other direction and didn't pass the door. They were talking about something and their voices faded off into the distance of the castle and echoed around the walls. The Hollow extended it's neck to try and see where everyone was off too and ended up standing up in an attempt to see out the doors.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:01 pm

Hyrax wakes up fully and groggily rises to his feet, unintentionally creating massive slashes in the ground with his tusks. "Ugh..." Hyrax grips his head as some of his eyes roll around for a bit before centering. Hyrax rechecks his calculations and again, he doesn't find any errors. "This cycle's gonna kill me." Hyrax stumbles towards his newly formed door, still clearly tired.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:25 pm

As Hyrax stumbles towards the door, Desire and Daybreak stop and turned towards the door as Hyrax comes out the door, Sky kept walking for a while before stopping to look at why the others stopped. Daybreak looked slightly guilty of something but he hid it pretty well...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:29 pm

"Hey..." Hyrax passes the group, not remembering the curiosity he had mere moments ago. "You guys take really good care of the Hollow. I appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:45 pm

Daybreak smiled a little "you've really grown attached to it huh?" Sky smiled and laughed a little, "I always felt that there was something that no one saw in those little creatures. But I wasn't sure...but now I'm positive there is something special about them." Desire smiled too "I can a sure you, that won't be much of a problem. I like it as well. Its actually sort of cute." she said. She looked at it as it stepped out from the door as well, when it heard Desire it looked down at the ground and blushed, it swayed slowly side to side and looked bashful. Daybreak rubbed his neck.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:55 pm

Hyrax smiles. "If only everyone could get along as your group does. The worlds would be much better places to be in." Hyrax looks to the Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 10:02 pm

Something semed,a bit odd about the Hollow when Hyrax looked down at it. The hole like thing in it's chest seemed almost smaller than normal and didn't look quite like a circle anymore, but it wasn't very different looking beyond that. Sky noticed that too and looked a little sideways at the Hollow "I agree with you Hyrax. I wish everyone just...got along..." Daybreak looked at Hyrax, "it would make everything...so much better..."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 10:06 pm

"That's been my pursuit all these years... Just trying to make things better. In doing so, I've made things so SO much worse. Seeing you all gives me hope though." Hyrax smiles to the Hollow again before looking to the others.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 9:27 pm

The group smiles back, Daybreak looks at the ground but still smiles. "you know. I think you've already changed." Desire nodded at Hyrax, "the fact that you've realized you've done something wrong and want to change it shows that you've changed yourself." Desire smiled a little
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
Page 7 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next