Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company and Calamity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

Company and Calamity - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 3:42 pm

Hyrax climbs up to Kyuubi and chuckles as he shakes the water off on them. He begins to follow Life and Sky, but looks around the ice with curiosity. "Balefrost would be impressed."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 4:30 pm

They reach the front gate. The door into the castle was made entirely out of water, like a pond except as a door rather than on the ground. Life leaped through, Desire quickly followed, Sky grabbed the Hollow and jumped through to the other side with the rest of them. Kyuubi studied it closely, he stuck his hand through it and pulled it back out, his hand dripped with water. "Curious..." Kyuubi said now looking at his hand. He looked back at the door made of liquid and backed up, Syrix was back to being a scarf again. Kyuubi took a deep breath and charged through the door. Kyuubi passed through the water with ease and joined the rest on the other side. They all looked like shadows and could barely be seen through the water wall but Hyrax could still see through the door.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 4:34 pm

Hyrax puts his hand into the door and pulls it out. Like Kyuubi, his hand was dripping. Hyrax licks the water before crashing through the water. "Colder than expected."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 5:03 pm

"well we are in a castle made of ice." Sky smiles at Hyrax. Life steps forwards and looks around, Kyyubi's ear twitched and he closed his eyes. His ears twitched again and he opened his eyes "this way, I heard something up those stairs. The group follows Kyuubi over and up the stairs. Sudenly the stairs turn into a ramp and they begin to slide down. Sky pushes the group up the stairs with a burst of wind from behind. They all land at the top of the stair well. "ow...everyone all right?" Desire stands up and brushed herself off.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 5:11 pm

Hyrax growls, but shakes it off. "I'm fine." Hyrax sniffs the air and listens around. "I can't smell anything in here and it all sounds the same." Hyrax licks the floor and chuckles. "Tongue... Stuck..." Hyrax rips a chunk of ice and hold out his tongue. Some drool forms on Hyrax's tongue and the ice slowly begins to dissolve.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 5:26 pm

The hole on the floor that Hyrax made reseals itself as if nothing happened. Off to the right what appeared to be a head popes out from behind a wall and peeks around the corner, "look. Over there" Sky whispered, he pointed at the half of a face peeking out. The head quickly hides behind the wall. "was that?" "it has to be" Kyuubi slowly walked over to the corner, "D-Daybeak?" he looks up and down, footsteps could be heard down the hallway. Daybreak ran away. "wait!" Sky shouted and ran down the hallway, the group followed behind Sky.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 5:31 pm

Hyrax runs down the hallway, but feels less eager to find Daybreak. Perhaps it's because of what happened last time, or perhaps the ice block is starting to hurt a little. "So who's going to fix him up once we get to him?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 6:02 pm

"you mean talk to him right?" Sky asks but continues to Sprint onward. They enter a large room with a table at the middle. A strange figure sits at the table facing the hallway. The person sitting in the chair has what looks like a glass in his hand and he drinks from it. He is mostly black but most of his front was white, and just like Sky, Life, Shade, and Desire, he has markings on his chest and his legs and, just like the others, his feet looked like he had boots on. His elbows had seahorse fins on them and he had a shark fin on his back. It looked as though he was wearing a helmet with a larger seahorse fin on the top, but it was actually his hair. He put his drink down on the table and looks at the group standing in the door way. "AH, yes. I knew you were comeing. Yes, good, now you are either here to kill me...or not here for me at all." the stranger smiles and claps once and puts his arms down, "care for a drink?" he holds up his glass and drinks from it again. Daybeak peeks out from behind the chair and then hides behind it again.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 6:07 pm

Hyrax leans over to Kyuubi. "Hey, Daybreak's behind that guy's chair. He doesn't seem like a good guy, but he offered us a drink. Can I accept the drink or is that not the okay thing to do?" Hyrax chuckles, but stares at Kyuubi because he's serious.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 6:21 pm

Kyuubi looks at the stranger "I think we should accept, we are in his domain, it would be rude to refuse." "If your going to talk about me feel free to do it to my face. I like to hear what people have to say about me. Please, sit down." he gestures to the sides of the large table and chairs made of ice formed from the floor. Kyuubi blinked at the sight of this but walked forward. The group looked at this thing and Shade crossed his arms. They all stepped towards the table.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 6:28 pm

"I said you look like a bad guy, but I feel bad about saying it, so I kinda have to take it back. I'm also being hypocritical by saying anyone else is a bad guy but yeah." Hyrax looks at the seats. "I hate to be a burden, but perhaps I could get something to lay forward on? Sitting down in a chair with six legs is tough." Hyrax swallows the smaller chunk of ice and moves closet towards the table.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 7:11 pm

Everyone takes a seat. Suddenly the chair that was left open melted away and formed into more of a bed, although it was made of solid ice it was comfortable and not freezing at all. "I hope this works for you. And don't worry about what you said, 'bad guy' isn't really the worst thing that I've been seen as. Although it's not the nicest thing either." glasses appear in front of everyone, the glasses were made of ice but looked to be glass, they filled up with water on their own. "now, I know you didn't just stumble in here...so, was I right with assuming that you are here to eliminate me and/or are here for something other than me?" he smiles and leans forward. Kyuubi studys his glass and looks at the stranger "you are wrong to assume that we are here to assasinate you,as a matter of fact...we were not expecting you at all." Kyuubi sips his drink. "ah, yes. I figured. So you must be here because of..." Daybreak crawled out from behind the chair an was crawling towards a door in an attempt to leave the scene unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 7:24 pm

Hyrax lays down and eats the glass without thinking twice. He feels a bit of guilt towards the stranger, but notices Daybreak. "Yeah, that one. Also, can I get a few more glasses? Having four stomachs provides a tremendous advantage, but satisfaction is hard to come by." Hyrax chuckles in an attempt to lighten the mood, but since nobody else seemed to to even feel remotely humorous, he began to mutter to himself in a strange dialect.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 7:39 pm

Suddenly a rather large glass appeared with smaller glasses inside them with water in them. Daybreak freezes and slowly turns to look at the group, his eyes flick between all of them, everyone seems to freeze as well. "Daybreak, could you come here a moment for me please?" The stranger beckoned for Daybreak to come over. Daybreak stands up and heasetently steps towards the strange person. "Daybreak,
which one was it. Do you remember?"
he stood up. Daybreak looked at all of them and pointed directly at Hyrax "him...he's the one..." Daybreak looked at Hyrax as if he was going to eat him at any second. Desire stood up and looked at Kyuubi and then stared directly at Daybreak with hopefull eyes. Sky looked at Hyrax in surprised and looked between the two of them. Daybreak backed away from the table a bit but didn't break his gaze on Hyrax.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 7:51 pm

It took Hyrax a moment to realize he was the one in question. He was too busy muttering to himself and eating the glasses that never seemed to end. After the sixty-fifth glass, Hyrax looks up. "Oh.
The tables have turned, and it seems that they have turned on me."
Hyrax sighs, eats the rest of the glasses, and stands. "I'll be falling up the stairs when I am needed." Hyrax takes a few steps towards the door, but stops. "I'm taking those glasses with me." Hyrax grabs the glasses.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 8:02 pm

"thank you Daybreak, why don't you go into that room that you were heading to earlier." Daybreak dropped his arm and quickly left into the room next door. Desire turns and looked like she was about to follow after him. "Why are you leaveing? I thought you were here for Daybreak. You don't want to ask a question, or talk with him, or even attempt to kidnap him? Although I don't recommend that last one." the figure stood and called out to Hyrax. "Um excuse me...um...sir..." Kyuubi said, the stranger looked at Kyuubi in confusion, "I forgot to give you my name haven't I... Right..." he looked down...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 8:10 pm

Hyrax sighs and returns to the table. "I am overcome with guilt about our last encounter." Hyrax lays down and avoids eye-contact.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 8:04 am

"oh...and your last encounter wasn't a good one? Are you talking about the one where he was in the woods lat night or are you talking about the one on the island?" Kyuubi looks at him "we never told you about the island..." "hm? Oh yea, I'll explain that in a moment." he looks at Hyrax again "and before I forget, My name is Tide. And now you know."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 10:37 am

"I thought the encounter last night was kinda funky, but I am refering to the encounter on the island." Hyrax thinks for a moment. "Tide... I assume you are from the same world as them." Hyrax waves his hand at the others. "But not him." Hyrax points at Kyuubi. "Or me. I would know if you were from the Ancient Realm of Edgárix. Or Edgárix in general."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 6:39 pm

"you would assume right Hyrax.
Although I have never heard about Edgárix before...is that the place with no time flow?"
Tide looks to Hyrax and twirls his cup in his hand. Desire stairs at the door Daybreak whent into and slowly sits back down. From behind Tide the wall sounded like something was knocking on it. He glanced back at it and stood up, "excuse me for a moment." he set his glass on the table and it melted into the table. He steeped off to the side and stood for a moment. "This is a very interesting situation. I'm not sure what to think. Tide doesn't seem to make very much sense." Kyuubi whispered to Hyrax. The Hollow was sitting under the table.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 6:55 pm

"How did you know my world lacks a flow of time?" Hyrax seems frantic, but does not act on it. Hurax looks at the cups and skoots them away. "I don't feel too good."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 7:17 pm

"Relax Hyrax. I'll explain in a moment just give me a moment." he holds his hands out and the floor in front of him becomes a pond. A few seconds later a huge sea serpent came out of it, it was the same one from the island. Its sudden appearance made Sky fall out of his chair and land on the floor, he picked himself up and sat back down. "yvh?" he said to the creature, "Droo ylf gvoo gsvn?" the serpent seemed to know the language he was speaking, "yvh." Tide nodded. The snake nodded as well and looked at the group, it made a small smile and then pulled it's head down through the pond and the pond became ice again. Tide sat back down at the table and conjured up another drink for him, "I'm sorry about that, she just wanted to ask a quick question. Where were we again?" he looked in his cup at the water and noticed there were no ice cubes, he put his mouth up to the cup and spit out two perfectly square ice cubes into the cup and looked at it again before taking another drink. The group looked at him confused, Kyuubi looked like he wanted to say something but did not know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 7:28 pm

"We were dealing with a few things at once. My question regarding how you obtained your knowledge of my world and you were walking over to the door Daybreak went into as well." Hyrax seems nonetheless tense, but seems to be more calm.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 8:10 am

"right. As you can tell, even though I am all the way out here there is more than enough things that keep me buissy. Now your relm...Edgárix you said it's name was? Yes, you see, I actually guessed that it did not have a proper flow of time. And it looks like I guessed right. You see, it's the only other answer that makes sense and explains the...problem...all of you seem to have..." he looks at everyone and they all look back, confused, "problem?" Desire tilts her head in confusion...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 10:40 am

Hyrax leans over to Kyuubi and whispers to hin. "I get the feeling this next part is going to sting a lot more than it should." Hyrax grips the bed and some of the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next