Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company and Calamity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

Company and Calamity - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 5:54 pm

Kyuubi stood up and walked over to them.
Desire stairs at Hyrax in silence with a blank expression "you talked with Life,
didn't you...he is upset with what you have done in the past, but I didn't know that he would even consider...Hyrax, listen, what has happened can not be changed but we know that you can change...I believe you have. I don't know what will happen in the future, but I think that, if you really try, you can get Life to trust you again."
she tries to sound friendly, Kyuubi managed to sneak up behind them "good morning you two. I wasn't expecting to see you two talking so seriously at this hour." he crosses his arms and smirks as Desire quickly turns to look at Kyuubi
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:33 pm

"Good morning, Kyuubi." Hyrax appears to smile at the Keaton. "We were talking about matters most serious, though you are right, serious topics are more of an evening thing." Hyrax spins Lewis around in the air as he sleeps.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:46 pm

They all stair at Lewis "what's his problem?" Syrix rubs his eye with his tail as he looks at Lewis. Kyuubi tilts his head, Desire looks between the Hyrax, then Lewis, then Kyuubi, and then back to Hyrax again...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:50 pm

"He's asleep." Hyrax chuckles. "It's an illusion. He's still on my shoulders." Hyrax picks an unseeable object from his shoulder and shakes it. Lewis becomes visible and wakes up. The illusion vanishes. "Why did you do that?" "I had to prove a point."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:55 pm

Syrix chuckles. Sky wakes up, shade might have been awake but, then again, he might have not gone to sleep in the first place. He was nowhere to be found. Life crawls out from his tent and brushes himself off, Sky remains on the floor awake.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 8:16 pm

"You have to practice your Colossi soon, don't you?" "It would probably be best if you weren't around for it. You might have a reaction. Also the others aren't here. If you want me to practice, you might want to bring them here first." Lewis yawns and long strings fire from him left hand when he puts up his hands. "Nobody touch them! I didn't mean to do it." The strings disappear and Hyrax chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 8:34 pm

The Hollow yawns and blinks, it stands up and looks around. Shade reappears from the forest"guys, you might want to see this." he runs back into the forest, the group looks at each other and then runs after Shade, Kyuubi glances at Hyrax and does the same, the Hollow looks at Hyrax.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 9:22 pm

Hyrax looks at Lewis and they nod. A portal opens up and Lewis jumps through. A second opens and Lewis falls through with three individuals. The four Sages compose themselves. "Rough landing." "I was checking star maps, couldn't this have waited?" "Not exactly." The fourth Sage couldn't be heard through a foggy hazmat suit, but the others seem to have understood. Hyrax chuckles and chases after the group heading into the forest. "Hyrax didn't cover his injuries." "He probably doesn't really care about that at this point."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 10:09 pm

When they catch up with the rest of them they see a huge dark cloud swirling over the ocean near a ledge, there was lightning and thunder, it was raining, hard, but only in one section. Kyuubi looked back at Hyrax and then takes looks at the rest of them "what are they doing here?" he asks, he doesn't sound mad, more confused. The rest of them stair at the cloud "you don't think thats..." "it has to be..." "we haveto investigate...Daybreake might be there." they all look like they are in battle stances, Kyuubi looks at them now, "I'm not sure how long that has been here, but it's definitely abnormal." he points at the stormy vortex, Syrix slips off from around Kyuubi like liquid and coils on the floor, "look, rain isn't a terrible thing, but...that! Now that is somethingels." Syrix gestures to the storm. The Hollow comes pouncing up behind the group and stops next to Syrix, it looks up at the group and noticed the change in the amount of people and looked surprised. Syrix looked back at the Hollow and they stared at one another before Kyuubi picked Syrix by his tail and suspended him in the air, looking at him "your not scared are you?" Kyuubi smirked. Syrix looked at Kyuubi "me? Scared of some rain and lightning? HA! Only a little...sort of..." Syrix holds his head in the air so he can see Kyuubi.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 10:24 pm

"A commander of mine would be happy to help us out. His capabilities on the water are nothing to be trifled with." Hyrax turns to the four Sages. "You four have to stay here. I can't afford to have any of you unable to for the OmegaColossus." The four nod and run off. Hyrax steps forward. "I'm going and my commander will be here shortly. Now before we board, who's ready to earn their sea-legs?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 7:36 am

"sea legs?" Sky turned and looked at Hyrax, Kyuubi looked at him as well, "um...I don't have legs in the first place..."Kyuubi rolled his eyes and flung Syrix around his shoulders "omega...colossus?" Desire spoke quietly and watched as the other sages ran off. The Hollow looked at the vortex and slowly spun it's he'd in a small circle as if it was duissy as it watched the vortex of clouds swirl in the same direction as it's head.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 3:46 pm

A portal opens and water pours through. A large ship falls into the water. A bipedal alligator stands in the crow's nest. "AHOY HYRAX! Got yourselves a bit of an ocean problem? Climb aboard and I'll get you there in a few!" Sails begin to rise up as the commander pulls on a rope. "Deinosis is a commander that specializes in water. I could carry us there, but his ship is fast enough to help." Hyrax begins to wade into the water towards the ship. "We haven't got much time."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 7:10 pm

Life looks at the boat, Desire looks at the captain, the Hollow looks at Hyrax, Shade looks with much surprise at the water that poored out from the portal, Kyuubi walks up to the boat but keeps an eye on the storm, Sky can't make up his mind what to look at and decides to board the boat with Kyuubi. One by one they all climb onto the boat. Syrix looks at Hyrax "you said we don't have much time?
Well how much time do we have? And why are we low on it?"
he asks this out loud but seems to be whispering a bit, for whatever reason. Kyuubi looks at Syrix but then doesn't seem to care, perhaps he wished to know the same thing. The rest of the group seems to be on edge, as if they are ready to be attacked at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 7:46 pm

Hyrax turns and bursts into laughter. "I'm sorry. I thought if I sounded urgent enough, we'd get on faster. No, but in all seriousness, I get the feeling we'll want to get to that storm as fast as possible before it gets any worse, or closer. Closer doesn't seem too good either." The alligator slides down the mast and scampers to the wheel. "You should all hold on now." With a quick spin of the wheel, the ship turns towards the storm. Deinosis makes a forward motion with his arm and the ship begins to sail toward the storm at high speeds. "It won't be long."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 8:00 pm

The storm becomes more intense, the faster they approach the faster it becomes more dangerous  "WHAT IS THAT?!" Syrix shouts, Kyuubi climbs a little ways up the mast and gazed at what Syrix saw. Waves got higher and the lightning came more frequently, Kyuubi shouted down to the rest of the group "It looks like some sort of castle! But It looks like it's made of-" Kyuubi gets cut off by a loud clap of thunder, lightning struck the water next to the boat and caused a shockwave "I figured it would be this difficult." Desire shouted. A wave came up and what looked like a large serpent tail was seen for a second but was gone a second later. Sky tried to push waves away and back with burst of air but it always seemed that the waves would push back against them. "Keep Heading forward, I still have an eye on the castle!" Kyuubi shouted down to the group. A large wave fell close to the ship but didn't hit it.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 8:27 pm

Deinosis grunts and waves his arms around. The waves begins to work against one another instead of against the ship and the ship increases in speed. Hyrax stares intently at the lightning. "DO YOU THINK STORMFRONT CAN HELP?" "HE'S BUSY!" "Oh that's right." Hyrax growls at the lightning. His growl is deep and menacing, but a loud clap of thunder causes him to climb into the crow's nest and fire beams at the clouds. The ship begins to shake. "YOU FOLKS BETTER HOLD ON!"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 9:06 pm

The waves an the storm stop for a second and then come down harder than before. For a second everyone could see a castle that was either made of crystal, or ice before it was covered by waves and clouds. A large wave formed in front of the boat a bolt of ligtnig comes down and almost strikes the boat, Kyuubi climbs to the top of the mast and looks at the clouds, Syrix drops down into the crows nest and wraps himself around the mast.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 9:12 pm

Deinosis struggles at the wheel, but seems to be enjoying the challenge. "THIS! THIS IS SAILING! WOOO!" Deinosis intentionally spins the boat and increases the speed of the boat. Hyrax continues to attack the clouds despite it having no effect. "JUST A BIT FARTHER!"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 9:44 pm

A bolt of lightning struck down on the tip of the mast, when the light disappeared Kyuubi was holding one of his swords into the air, his sword had an electric aura and it sparked, his blade absorbed the bolt of lightning. He looked at the castle "I can see the castle clearly! Were so close!" he shouted "YOU SHOULD REALLY STOP DOING THAT HYRAX" Syrix shouted to Hyrax, Life and Sky stood side by side and in sync they moved as if they were dancing. The dance ended with the palms of their hands facing the front of the ship. The large waves that formed had a large gap that was large enough for the ship to head through, leaves wind and what looked like energy was piercing the waves. "keep going! Quickly!" Life shouted to Deinosis. A clear shot of the ice palace could be seen through the gap in the waves.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 10:05 pm

Hyrax stops and growls at the clouds before jumping to the back of the boat. In a flash, the GrandHyrax was holding his shield up. "Daybreak better be fine or so help me, I'll vaporize this castle out of existence!" The knight lowers the shield and fires a massive blast from it. The force shoots the boat forward at an increasingly fast speed. The rain and wind sting, but the boat is moving so fast, Deinosis has to grip the wheel to stay on more so than to steer the boat.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 10:31 pm

The castle was getting closer by the second until the boat was right in front of the castle, the storm had been lightened but there was still rain and lighting. The Hollow was caught between the rim of the boat and Desire who had been flung to the side and the floor, she was wrapped in her three tails. Sky and Life had been knocked a bit off balance but kept their stances, shade was sitting in the crows nest although it no one knew how he got there. Kyuubi grabbed tightly to the top of the mast. When they reached the castle the boat came to an abrupt stop flinging everyone forward. Desire and the Hollow were tossed across the floor, Syrix was flung out of the crows nest and landed with a loud thump on the deck. "well...that's the first time I've been the one to fall." Desire picks herself up off the deck and brushed herself off, she didn't seem hurt or upset. Syrix was stuck to the wood and about an inch thick. Kyuubi slid down into the crows nest.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 10:43 pm

Hyrax leaps onto the deck, shaking the boat and denting the wood.. "To Daybreak!" Hyrax jumps from the boat onto the castle, pulls out the lance and lets out a war cry that could silence a hurricane. "He seems pretty enthusiatic about this Daybreak fellow. I recommend keeping an eye on him. I also suggest you exit my sinking boat." The dent where Hyrax had crashed into the deck began to spew water everywhere. Deinosis only seems to laugh at this as he jumps through a newly opened portal. Perhaps the commander intentionally seeks a storm for thrills and then lets the boat sink just because.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 10:51 pm

They all hopp off the boat, Kyuubi makes a quick stop to peel Syrix off the deck before leaping off the boat. Kyuubi lands on the ice and his feet make a thump as he lands on the ice, it cracks slightly. "Hyrax? What are you doing?" Kyuubi shouts up to Hyrax. The castle wall melts and becomes water, the water shoves Hyrax into the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 10:56 pm

Hyrax returns to a normal state and swims around for a moment. "I forgot I could swim so good. That whole 'Full Spectrum Warrior' ability works like a charm." Hyrax looks more defeated than excited. "Guess I got carried away. I was so pumped from the boat ride and knowing I can try to actually help Daybreak that I kinda lost control." Hyrax seems what could be described as embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 7:46 am

"Come on out of the water. Let's take the front door this time." Kyuubi chuckled to himself. Life had started walking towards the castle entrance, following the path of ice all the way there. Sky noticed this and swiftly followed calling out to Life asking him to wait up. The Hollow looked disy but shook away the dissyness and looked at Hyrax. Desire and Kyuubi stayed behind and waited for Hyrax to climb out of the water. The castle looked even more beautiful up close. The ice was difficult to see through and it supriseingly wasn't cold, even though the castle was made entirely out of ice. The rain that came down easily slipped off the side of the palace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next