Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company and Calamity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

Company and Calamity - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 5:02 pm

"yes, problem. You see, Daybreak is a very special thing...he is quite unpredictable actually. You see, the Daybreak that you eliminated is the same Daybreak that sits in that room right now." Tide takes a drink, everyone looks at Tide with a different expression for each of them. Tide sets his cup down "Now,
you could go in there and talk with him. Hyrax,
you could apologize for the scare you gave him in the woods. That might make him feel a bit better around you, just keep in mind that he might be frightened of your sudden appearance. But once you apologize and tell him how nice you can actually be, he should get over being scared conf you. In fact, one of any of you could go in there and talk about 'old times' I just figured Hyrax would feel pretty bad about the whole chase that happened."
he looked at the door that concealed Daybreak in the room. They all slowly turn to the door as well, Tide looks to Hyrax.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 5:10 pm

Hyrax groans. "This is going to be harder than it has to be." Hyrax approaches the door. After muttering to himself, he opens it slowly. "Daybreak?" Hyrax speaks calmly and quietly, making sure his movements are slow as to not scare Daybreak. Hyrax's appearance wouldn't help, but it'll have to do.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 5:21 pm

Daybreak was sitting on a bed in a supriseingly large room, his back was faceing the door Hyrax came through. His ear twitched and he Sat upright when he heard his name, and he slowly turned around. When he sees Hyrax he spins the rest of his body to face him and backs up slightly. He looks Hyrax up and down, he breaths quickly, "y-yes? That's me." he sat on the other side of the bed as far away from the door as he could be. He kept inspecting Hyrax as if he had no idea what he was doing in the room.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 5:51 pm

"I came to speak to you, to apologize, to explain my actions. I'm sorry. I frightened you in the forest not too long ago. A while back, I had chased you on an island and shortly after that, I had attacked you during a time where you needed help. I failed you. I'll be honest with you. I'm not the greatest guy out there, but I'm also a pretty good guy once someone gets to know me. It was great being around you before. Desire, Sky, Life, and Shade all seemed to enjoy your company the most. They were devistated when you..." Hyrax sighs. "Kyuubi and Syrix were distraught. I've been consumed by guilt all this time. The old times were so much better. Everyone was happier and you were around. Seeing you again gave the us hope. Hope for good times. Hope for an old friend. And in my case, hope for redemption."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 6:00 pm

Daybreak looks at Hyrax sideways, "Kyuubi? Syrix? Sky? Life? Shade? Desire?" Daybreak looks at the bed, it was hard to read him, "you said you were apologizing for chasing me?" he looked at Hyrax again "Devistated..." he seemed to talk to himself sometimes, it was still hard to tell what he was thinking or feeling...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 6:04 pm

Hyrax tilts his head and looks puzzled. "Do you... Even remember any of the old times? Any of us?" Hyrax seems desperate, but mostly concerned.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 6:16 pm

Daybreak looked at the bed again, "...old times...old times..." he repeats this to himself over and over, "I remember an island...I woke up on this island...there was a shelter..." he was discribeing the island that they were on when he became Sunset, "I...I remember the island..." Daybreak looks at Hyrax again "...I...I...I..." he look like he might cry...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 6:40 pm

"We can change the subject if this upsets you too much." Hyrax looked worried. He didn't mean to bring back otherwise painful memories.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 6:49 pm

Daybreak calms himself "...I'm sorry...I'm not usually like this..." he figets with the bed, "I'm sorry...I am really sorry, but...you...you mentioned 'old times'...old times..." he stops and thinks for a moment "H-have we met before the forest?" ...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 6:58 pm

"You... Really don't remember. Not me. Not the group. Would you... Would you like to speak to them?" Hyrax is stunned. While this was a possibility, it was not the one he was hoping for. Not for his sake, but for the others.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 7:08 pm

He thought for a moment, "I guess...I should...It might help..." he hopped off the bed. Daybreak didn't seem to remember Hyrax even existing before now. Daybreak walked over to the door.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 7:29 pm

Hyrax stands aside for Daybreak to exit, but holds the door open for Daybreak. Hyrax's tail slices against the floor as it moves out of the way and his general appearence is unsettling, but Hyrax remains as still as possible to not further frighten Daybreak.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 8:07 am

Daybreak steps out into the room with the rest of the team and Tide in it. He looked around at them and walked slowly over to them. The group rises and Tide watches intently on Daybreak. Daybreak stops when they all rise "H-hello..." he raises his hand as if he was waving. Suddenly Desire got on her knees and hugs Daybreak, Daybreak looks stunned and he blushes, he looks at Desire and then at the group, Sky and Life come over and hug him as well, Shade stood but refused to hug him. Kyuubi went over to Daybreak, who had half the entire group on him, and looked at him, he seemed to be thinking hard about something. Daybreak still looked very shocked at the group's sudden behaveior. Tide tilts his head and watches closely at them, he waits to see what happens next. The group back off slowly, Desire holds on for a few seconds longer before letting go and backing up. Daybreak staggers backwards and tries to stand up straight, his face was a light shade of red and he blinked, he looked as if he wanted to say,something but he seemed at a loss for words.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 10:40 am

Hyrax chuckles. "This is the group. Friends of yours." Hyrax then introduces each person and points to them as he goes. "And you probably already know Tide." Hyrax points to Tide. Hyrax closes the door, but his massive body prevents reentry. He stands behind Daybreak, but far enough away to give him some room.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 3:44 pm

Desire looks at Hyrax, "Hyrax...w-why are you introducing us..." Desire looks worried, "do you mean..." they look at Daybreak "that's what I was afraid of..." Tide sounds disappointed and he slumps back in his chair, Daybreak rubbed his arm and tried to avoid eye contact for a little while, he still looked a bit red. He looked at all of them, one by one, his eyes stop on Kyuubi, Daybreak looked like he froze for a moment, "Daybreak?" "y-your voice...and your eyes...they seem...familiar some how...but I know I've never seen you before..." he turns to Desire "your sent..." he steps towards Desire "Hyrax, is something wrong with him?" Kyuubi asked. Daybreak froze in place and hardly even breathed, "Hyrax..."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 5:56 pm

"Daybreak doesn't seem to remember anything from before he... You know... Although Kyuubi's familiarity might mean we can jog his memory back." Hyrax sounds hopeful, though still sad.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 12:12 pm

Daybreak turns to look at Hyrax, "your name is Hyrax? Why are so many things not making sense....I don't understand..." he holds his head in his hands. Tide Stands up, "alright, Daybreak, why don't you go sit and calm down for a bit." he points to an aria off to the side. Daybreak walks off to the side and sits down "...Please...allow me to explain what might be happening here..." Tide stands and sets his cup on the table.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 4:19 pm

Hyrax lays down, blocking the door. He closes half his eyes and focus the others on Tide, Daybreak, and Desire. Hopefully Daybreak will understand easier, but Hyrax isn't too sure whether Tide is an ally or not. Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 11:52 am

"Daybreak is one of you, and me. That much is true..." Tide pointed to Desire, Life, Sky, and Shade "...he is however, very different from us. Like he said before. Back on the island, He is choice. Daybreak is good decision, just like how I am water and ice. Daybreak is the good, he the innocent." Tide looks away from the group "you have witness, however, what he can become. If Daybreak does something bad, and knows that it is bad before the fact, he can slowly be filled with negative energy. If he continues down that path, doing terrible things for the fun of it, he will slowly become a monster. A monster known as Sunset..." he looks back to the group,
"if he was to do something immoral or unforgivable. Something he could never redeem himself from. He would become even more beast like, even more like a monster...he would change to become...become...someone els..." Tide looks off at where Daybreak was sitting, just out of hearing range. The large sea serpent had wrapped itself halfway around where Daybreak was sitting, it was comforting him, they seemed to be whispering to each other quietly. He didn't look like something that would Kill for fun. Tide looked back "Everything Daybreak does changes what he is. However, there is one feature about him that is...Spectacular..." Tide smiles slightly, "if Daybreak or Sunset are Killed they will wake back up...they will go through a reset. They will wake up with little to no memory of their previous life. Daybreak will always wake back up as Daybreak though, Never as Sunset...innocent till made guilty I suppose. Daybreak seems to remember you guys though, he seems to have some memory of what happened from the previous encounter...the way that I had figured out that you were in a land with no time flow is because you created a Paradox. When Daybreak woke back up, you had been in a place that were time didn't exist, when his time reset, your time did not move, making Daybreak simply come back, rather than reset..." Tide sat down and smirked, Desire looked at Daybreak and did not move her gaze off of him.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 1:37 pm

"So Daybreak came back when we were in my realm..." Hyrax says slowly. He rises to his feet, but collapses under sudden pressure. Memories dance in his mind. Some good. Some bad. Most focused on the fight against Sunset, but some switch over to Hyrax's fight against Asriel and even further back to when Hyrax failed to invade the underground. Hyrax tries once more to stand, but to no avail. Hyrax's scars became visible as he struggles under pressure.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 11:17 pm

"um...guys...should we do something about Hyrax?" Syrix Gestured the tip of his tail towards Hyrax as he staggered, and Kyuubi looked over at him. When Hyrax fainted Kyuubi stood up in surprise, Tide lifted his hand and the ice beneath Hyrax turned to water and caught him before he hit the ground. The water kept him from falling and Tide rotated his hand so that Hyrax's face was upward so he could still breath. "I figured something like this would happen. I'll put him somewhere safe where he can recover." Hyrax was lifted up and away into another room and set down carefully, "he should hopefully wake up sooner then later."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 11:41 pm

Hyrax was lost. If Daybreak came back to life when they were in his realm, how did Tide possibly know the lack of time made a difference? Why was Asriel coming to mind? His past altercations danced through his mind and he let out a sickening growl.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 11:57 am

"H-Hyrax? What's happening to him?" Daybreak's voice came in "nothing, he just seems to be lost. Your return might have..." Kyuubi spoke but seemed to stop "what's wrong?" he said after a short pause, "everyone keeps mentioning 'my return'...but I can't seem to remember...I don't understand why everyone seems to know me...but I know for a fact that I have not met them before. I don't understand..." there was silence for a longer time then the last, "Tide has told you hasn't he? About the paradox?" Kyuubi's voice asked, it got quiet again, "he hasn't?" still quiet, "Daybreak?" Kyuubi sounded concerned "what paradox?" Daybreak's voice sounded steady and serious. It was silent for an extremely long period of time. "I guess he was trying to keep you safe...but I think you should probably know..." Kyuubi's voice sounded steady as well now. The voices grew softer as they clearly started walking away from the room that had Hyrax inside it.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 2:43 pm

Hyrax continues to struggle. Why was this happening? Then, Hyrax realizes why. He was meant to hibernate, but was interrupted. He's not asleep. He's not in his fortress. Hyrax opens his eyes. He felt agitated and couldn't remember entering this room, but he knew that nearby, Daybreak, Kyuubi and everybody else was having a discussion. The empty room was unsettling and aggravating to Hyrax. His instincts kicked in and he began to growl at the walls. His tail sways behind him, leaving large cleaves in the walls that simply freeze over. It was like a box, and while Hyrax isn't claustrophobic, he did not like the room regardless.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 6:05 pm

All noise stopped for a few seconds, that was in till Tide spoke sarcastically "I think he's better now." a few seconds later the door opened and Sky stepped in carefully, "everything alright?" Sky said softly but his voice still echoed around the room. Shade glanced over at the room but didn't say anything. Kyuubi came up behind Sky and looked in as well, Syrix coiled up and around so that his head rested on the top of Kyuubi's, so that way he could see also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next