Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company and Calamity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

Company and Calamity - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 6:11 pm

"Sunset!" he blurted out, a bit louder than he intended to, his voice echoed off the ice. He locked up for a moment before scrambling for his cup, he knew there wasn't anything in it but he could pretend. In the attempt to grab the cup he accidently knocked the cup onto the floor and it bounced slightly. He blushed and a look of fear was stuck on his face, he looked like he was frozen in time but he was shaking slightly. He thought to himself how badly he wanted that tea back so he could calm himself.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 6:19 pm

"Oh... I remember him..." Hyrax looks away. "I... Sunset is powerful, I'll give him that." Hyrax looks at Daybreak. "You have every right to be frightened by something like that. My best advice... Don't give in to the desires of Sunset. You must stand firm and go with what only you want." Hyrax chuckles sorrowfully. "I am... Not good with words. My actions speak louder."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 7:03 pm

He slowly moved back into a sitting position, he decided not to pick the cup back up. He sighed and calmed himself,"in my dream..." he tried to jump back on the subject "part of me was him...it occured to me that in my dream the fact that part of me was him that...well...maybe I did something...wrong..." he sniffed a little "a-and it made me think for a moment...that...I have never had enough...what would you call it...will power?" he rubbed the back of his neck "well...I havent asked the question that I've never been...strong enough to ask..." before he could say it he began silently crying, he didn't look as if he noticed but he was very aware of his tears...this question was obviously a problematic question...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 7:15 pm

Hyrax is silent. He reaches over to Daybreak to pull him in to a strange, yet comforting hug. You would think having four arms would be problematic for hugs... And you'd be right. Hyrax did not really know know how to hug correctly, so he kept changing arms to hold Daybreak. "You must never blame yourself for Sunset. You did not ask for this. You had done nothing to deserve this. Perhaps one day, you will be able to control, or even get rid of, Sunset."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 8:03 pm

In the odd hug from Hyrax Daybreak gathered courage "h-how...how did it happen?..." he managed to say, he stammered a little.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 8:08 pm

"How did what happen?" Hyrax was confused. There were many things Daybreak could be refering to.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 8:51 pm

He took a shaky breath "y-you apologized for it earlier...I...I want to know w-why...you did...it had to be because of Sunset... he sniffed and took another shaky breath..."h-how...how did I...die..."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 9:04 pm

Hyrax lets go of Daybreak and takes a few steps back. "Kyuubi saved you. Last time you were alive, you and I fought. I was trying to help, but I soon treated it as any other fight and started to fight for victory. As a result, you started to change into Sunset more and more. I... I gave up. You were simply too strong, but Kyuubi pulled you out of it. You died peacfully, a much better death than what you would have received from me." Hyrax looks away in shame. "I value my strength... Yet... You have bested me..."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 12:14 am

He looked at his hands "I-I was...more powerfull...th-than..." he just stared in disbelief...he was more powerfull than Hyrax was as Sunset...he knew he was a weapon...but was he really that powerfull? But the thought that dominated his mind was the fact that he actually...died...it didn't seem possible...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 8:32 am

"I don't even know how you did it. You just... Didn't want to lose..." Hyrax becomes noticeably distressed. "How? Why?" Hyrax begins to move around his part of the room. "I wasn't even me though... You fought me as the Hyrax Colossus... There was really no way that you should have won..." He stops and calms down. "It doesn't matter... Not any more..."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 10:33 am

Daybreak Sat still, staring at nothing. He seemed as if he was listening to something as his ears twitched a little. He was lost in a deep thought, it was also clear that he was distressed. He blinked slowly and moved even slower. He seemed to have forgotten where he was and what he was doing there. The black rings around his neck wrists and ankles all seemed a little different, they seemed to be slowly growing...very slowly...his breathing was a bit odd too. It was slow but there was some sort of an echo to It. His eyes had a strange purplelish tint to it...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 10:57 am

Hyrax's eyes began their calculations again. "Daybreak..." Hyrax stops two of them and looks to Daybreak. "I'm sorry I haven't been a good friend to you. I believe you and I can fix the problems we are having in our lives given time and patience." Hyrax gives a meek smile. "Your friends may not like me, but..." One of Hyrax's eyes seemed to flash a bunch of times. "How did...?" Hyrax staggers back.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 11:06 am

Daybreak blinked and looked up at Hyrax "w-what?!" it seemed there was a slight echo in his voice. he looked startled "what's wrong?" the black rings started retracting slowly and the purple tint started fadeing very slowly as well.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 11:11 am

"I'll rerun the calculations, but I could have lost several minutes..." Hyrax's eyes restart their calculations. Again, the eyes gave the same notion. "I must still be tired. I cant seem to figure out why my time is off." Hyrax chuckles and shrugs it off. "Oh well." He hums himself a tune and lays back down. "Do you think I could ever redeem myself? Kyuubi seems to think so, but I have my doubts."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 11:32 am

Daybreak's black rings returned to normal and his eyes became his original blue color with a small bit of gold. He looked confused, and he stood for a moment and contemplated his question "...I could ask you the same question..." he looked down "for me to become Sunset I have to do something...wrong...Tide says I have to be guilty of something...even if I'm guilty of lust for power...as soon as I have intentions of killing something with a dark intention...I sway to his side..." he closed his eyes "when you fought me...in my previous life...I...I was going to kill you...I was going...to...kill them...all of them..." he looked up at Hyrax "If you believe that I can win against Sunset...if you think I can redeem my self...I have no doubt that you can change as well...there is almost always a way for redemption..." a tear rolled down his cheek and his eyes were full of water but he gave Hyrax a very small smile
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 11:49 am

"You and I understand one another, it seems." Hyrax smiles at Daybreak. "Does Life normally make tea? It was good none-the-less."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 12:58 pm

Daybreak smiled a little. "it's just good to know...that someone else understands..." he looked down at the ground he sighed and picked up the cup "it was good to get that off my chest...you really helped me out Hyrax...maybe more than you think...and yes the tea was good." he stood up.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 1:06 pm

"I'm most likely going to be in this room nearly all day. If you need me, I'll be here." Hyrax sighs and looks to Daybreak. "Why did Life hand me the tea if he wants nothing to do with me?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 1:29 pm

Daybreak thought to himself for a moment "perhaps...he's just polite. Or... Maybe he is trying to change as well..." he shrugged a little "who knows...besides him..." he smiled
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 1:35 pm

"That's fair. I don't know why Life would need some sort of redemption, but I'll take your word for it." Hyrax starts his calculations again.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 9:53 pm

"well...thanks Hyrax...you helped me out a bit. I think I need more of that tea though..." he smirked a little. "I'm gonna go find Life now...and...thanks...again" he turned towards the door and started walking slowly out with his cup in his hands. He fidgetid with it a little as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 10:08 pm

Hyrax smirks and curls up to sleep again. His eyes continue to calculate and recalculate several times. "Something's up, but I'll figure it out later." Hyrax slowly dozes off, but keeps his upper eyes open to watch his door.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 10:23 pm

Daybreak closes the door behind him and let's out a sigh, he rubs his face. Desire comes walking down the hall way from Daybreak's left "you ok Daybreak? You look a little...sick actually." he looks up at her "I just told Hyrax about this dream I had last night...well it felt more like another world entirely but..." Desire blinked in confusion "and telling him your dream made you feel like this?" she asked. "no...he told me something a bit...sickening...but only because I asked for it...also..." he paused "Also?" she leaned down to Daybreak's level "I-I didn't tell Hyrax...everything about my dream..." he spoke a tad quieter "C-could we talk about it...somewhere else?" he stammered a little, and Desire stood upright. She nodded and then continued walking and Daybreak followed close behind.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 10:26 pm

Hyrax rolls around in his room. "I'm missing a piece to this puzzle. Somehow I keep missing several minutes of yesterday." Hyrax begins to ramble on and on in a strange language.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 10:31 pm

Hyrax hears a strange thumping at his door. As if someone was knocking but it sounded more like someone banging something against the door, in a really odd fashion. It happened three times once and then there was a pause before it happened again, three times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
Page 5 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next